Caylee Anthony General Discussion thread #139

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Ehhhh I don't know. I'm afraid to get my hopes up! I want this story that WESH is reporting to be corroborated by some other media outlets.......

http://www.wesh.com/news/17314603/detail.html

QUOTE:
Sources close to the investigation also exclusively told WESH 2 that time is running out on a deal offered by the state to give Casey Anthony limited immunity for statements she makes, if it would help investigators find Caylee. The State Attorney's office confirms an offer was made on Wednesday afternoon. According to WESH 2's source, that deal will run out at the end of the business day on Thursday afternoon.

Wonder if LP will have to revoke the bond or will we just see her arrested on new charges? Hang on - this roller coaster is getting ready for another corkscrew turn!!!!

TP needs to revoke the bond RIGHT NOW!!!

This is a dumb question forgive me... but what does "limited immunity" provide? She gets less time if convicted? I am not very familiar with what that would mean. Can someone help me out?

She would be prosecuted, but not to the extent that she COULD be without the immunity offer, IMO. (like DP vs. life without)

I don't who the hairdresser was but if she did that "Nellie Olsen Do" on Casey we saw in pics, she needs to be arrested!

The "Nellie Olsen Do" is probably her other split personality, ZFG. Wasn't she very detailed in talking about ZFG having curly hair sometimes straightened her hair (aka Casey's)???

I do believe she believes her own lies.

FACTS:

* Total of FOUR people of knowledge of Decomp smell and TWO cadaver dogs have determined Casey's vehicle contained it.

* No credible known sighting of Caylee Anthony since June 15th, 2008.

* Hair consistent with Caylee Anthony's found in trunk of Casey's car. (Being tested)

* Possible Blood/Bodily fluids found in trunk of Casey Anthony's car. (Being tested)

* Dirt found in trunk of Casey Anthony's car. (Being tested)

* Yuri Melich describes case as possible Homicide on the stand.

A very sobering post!

http://www.wesh.com/news/17314603/detail.html

QUOTE:
Sources close to the investigation also exclusively told WESH 2 that time is running out on a deal offered by the state to give Casey Anthony limited immunity for statements she makes, if it would help investigators find Caylee. The State Attorney's office confirms an offer was made on Wednesday afternoon. According to WESH 2's source, that deal will run out at the end of the business day on Thursday afternoon.

Wonder if LP will have to revoke the bond or will we just see her arrested on new charges? Hang on - this roller coaster is getting ready for another corkscrew turn!!!!

I wonder if they told her it would be life imprisonment and not the death penalty?

Do you think that they told her, we know you murdered her and Tim Miller will find her, but we will take the DP off the table if she starts telling the truth and takes us to the body?
That's what I am thinking. My next thought is will she try and pin it on one of the family, or spill the beans that they assisted her.
This could be an interesting couple of days.
I can't see her EVER telling the truth. I hope I am wrong, because it would be nice for the family to have a grave to go to. So sad. So terribly sad.

I am sick to my stomach. I am crying. I knew this was coming since we read those new documents. But it doesn't make it any easier. :(
I wonder if Cindy and George know yet? I hope they BEAT the truth out of their ungrateful, thieving, lying daughter!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :furious:

as it should. It also burns me up when everyone is hyper obsessed that there has to be a connection to puerto rico. It bothers me for many reasons especially since zg is fake (and a real womans life was turned upside down by it) but people still want to pursue zg/puerto rico. Its annoying

le said there is no nanny no zg'
even the dreaded leonard padilla has admitted there is no nanny. I'm tired of eating this red herring.

me too!

what does hugh and series mean? Or am I just ancient?

It's an inside joke for my FRiends. We say it when something really big is going down, as in so big we don't have time for spell check. Don't worry, you're not ancient!!

Hold up, y'all.

In George's written statement to LE, he said he got home at 9:50pm on July 15 and his spouse was crying in the garage and informed him that she just found out that Caylee was missing.

But, the owner of the tow yard stated to LE that when George and Cindy arrived earlier in the day to pickup the car, George apologized to him about Cindy being upset, that it was because their granddaughter was missing.

So - When exactly did they find out Caylee was missing?

His statement to the tow yard owner was that his Daughter & Granddaughter were missing . . . Cindy & George knew they were "missing" since mid-Jun

Maybe life in prison rather than the death penalty. Just a thought. I don't have a clue.

That could be too, but I think it is less than that.

They NEED to immediately get her back to jail now those results have been returned............all the doors are closing and she is realizing she can't lie her way out anymore.

She is a prime candidate for SUICIDE, as she would feel like that would be the ULTIMATE REVENGE on everyone.

I would say they are taking the lying and hindering an investigation off the table if she tells them they truth. I think they plan to drop the child endangerment charges anyway when they file their capital case.

I agree

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member