Caylee Anthony General Discussion thread #141

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I agree with NG, don't give any immunity to Casey, she deserves the full weight of justice for what she did, which was no accident.

If her previous behavior is any indication, I don't think Casey will agree to any immunity deal.

The prosecution can then go forth as if there wasn't an immunity deal offered.

SWAG,

Curious, why does the limited immunity offer lead you to think that others are involved?

Also, I heard that Cindy stayed and Casey left Baez's office this afternoon, . b/c she had to be back home b/c of the monitoring device (4pm)

I don't think that really explains it given Baez went over there after anyhow...he could have just gone back and continued with them there. IMOO

Not a rant, very insightful, I would only add that they were egregious enablers at a minimum. God Bless them, I dont think they have a clue what they are in for.
CC, I agree with Blink. I don't consider that a rant either. As far as Cindy and George...I know they don't have a clue what they are in for!! They have gone as far with this charade as you can possibly go and now they need to come clean with it all. Get it on the table and take whatever responsibility they have in this like adults. If for no other reason, but for Caylee. She deserved so much better than what this family provided her. Protection was first and foremost...and they all failed her miserably. Now it is time to give her at least some dignity in death.

I cannot believe that they are throwing around another Zanny story. Please give it a rest. The bones on that red herring have been licked clean.

Casey needs to talk.

I gotta say, BOY, you're good w/words!

Cindy's brother said they need to be "shocked out of their denial mode." If the information today doesn't do it ... then nothing will EVER fdi it!

I feel for Lee. He loved that little girl.

He needs to break ranks though and not go down with the ship. If he defends her to the bitter end, he will have a difficult time.

If he has the strength thought to come out against her - people will respect him forever.

If you believe that Casey is going to come clean tomorrow -- forget it. She will NEVER admit this -- and even if a body is found -- that is not going to change Cindy's opinion.

She will just say that the "Kidnappers" did it.

You could have a photo of Casey actually burying a body or throwing a bag into the river -- and Cindy would say it is a photoshopped image.

For those who think Cindy is going to have a change of heart --

FORGET IT.

Though I do not know this for 100% certain, I agree with you.

My suggestion:

If Caylee is actually buried, let's remove her and give her the respect she deserves, then throw Casey in that same hole, cover it up -- and leave.

That wouldn't be good enough. I'm sure like all little girls that Caylee loved her momma and her mom is the one that turned against her.

I just want to say that I don't think that George and Cindy had anything to do with Caylee's death - even after the fact. I think they were scared and I don't want to try to put myself in their shoes. They knew Casey better than anyone and what she might be capable of. I think will accept the truth soon if they have not already. I am hoping they find Caylee in a place like Jay Blanchard Park or at Sawgrass or somewhere that they can totally connect with Casey - and everyone can know that George didn't dispose of her.

I don't think anyone in this case is guilty. Just Casey. My very first instinct in this case was that Casey intentionally killed Caylee - now more than ever I think it is true. It's the only thing that fits. She is just crazy and evil.

I almost feel bad for thinking so hard about all of her friends and family - and connections and scenarios. She played us all I guess. We put lots of time and emotion into trying to believe her and make her story work. Makes me hate her even more.

Poor sweet baby Caylee. She could have lived a nice life with her grandparents if stupid Casey would have just had a brain and a heart. She ruined everything for some people. I bet a lot of people are hurting tonight.

Night all I think if I try to stay awake any longer I am gonna need to borrow some toothpicks from Lenord to keep my eyes open.
:blowkiss:

Thanks for the UTube video, PattyG. After watching that I am convinced that Jose Baez has spent too much time around the Anthony's. He is starting to deny the truth just as they do.
Too much Kool-Aid drinking Jose.

They are reporting on local news that Caylee is dead. Plain and simple. The dna from the trunk tested positive, the hair and the stain are Caylee's. Sorry if this is a repeat but I'm just hearing it.

Thanks for posting the update. Pretty hard for Baez to spin that.

FOX Report at 10:00 with a snip of Baez
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NuRwbEpooNA

Baez is wanting discovery. LE is not going to give him squat til they charge CA with murder.

So...instead of revoking bail, Padilla is upping security so "Casey won't get harmed".....seems LP is a good actor. All sad and all....when he still only is concerned for Casey! :furious:

=shefner;2568915]I HATE POLITICAL COVERAGE!!!!!

Can't these people see that we need Greta and Ted and the whole panel to keep us up to date on the really important things?!!!!
:floorlaugh: I was just thinking the same thing. Who cares about the political crap right now? They have not said anything different than they have said all week.

Actually, no I want her to be completely isolated, with only her own thoughts and memories of what she has done. While I think she might not be capable of feeling guilt or remorse, I say let's give it a shot. I want her to have her freedom taken away and have to look at a picture of her beautiful daughter everyday while sitting in a jail cell.

I must respectfully disagree, after in a former life, having worked with a department of corrections and receiving all the incident reports from state prisons. In general population she will have her freedom taken away, much more so than in isolation. In isolation, she won't have to continually look over her shoulder to see who's sneaking up behind her to whisper in her ear, "Hey, KC, come clean so your little girl can be brought home."

I cannot believe that they are throwing around another Zanny story. Please give it a rest. The bones on that red herring have been licked clean.

Casey needs to talk.

Well, I think that could be the POINT of this Zanny story. WHen the story starts to change, it's for a reason. New lies are her way of controlling the runaway train. If she can't keep up, perhaps that is when she REALLY talks, so maybe if the stories are changing, it's coming? (wishful thinking I know.)

Somewhere tonight there are paternal grandparents and a father who will never be allowed to mourn this little girl's death. Just a thought I had--makes me very sad.

The toughest part to think about is how utterly defensely little children are...they depend on the adults in their lives for absolutely everything. No wonder Jesus loves them so much....

It breaks my heart that Caylee called her favorite babydoll "Mama"

Casey Anthony is a monster.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members