Caylee Anthony General Discussion thread #142

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
This case has had so many twists and turns it's unbelievable. I am beginning to wonder if they will ever find Caylee! And now all this frustration about whether the reports of the air samples are genuine, and the DNA results as well. If the OCSO is not confirming these reports... then WHO is leaking the information? Reporters are good... but someone in the SD would have had to let it slip to some reporter... right? Or do they just have access to their computers?
BTW, love reading all the posts here. You are all AWESOME!

It's a huge problem. Every single member on the jury will be sitting there thinking of any time they got a ticket, or anytime they might have been accused or charged with something, and human nature is one that we don't think we are at fault.

The boyfriend being fired will be tied into the police who are actually handling the investigation are also lying. Somewhat like what happend in the oj case with mark furman
IMO this is why the officer was fired, I mentioned earlier that LE is trying to keep themselves above reproach. I have seen news where an officer does more serious (domestic violence, drinking and driving with death caused, just for a few examples) things and only gets suspension.

Katie - how do you know C and G left the house this morning? Were they in a black SUV?

As for where they could be going - I think Beth Holloway and Miller are supposed to arrive today. Maybe they are going to meet with them?

Remember ... this is an on-going investigation. Those docs released only went so far -- there is much more. Second, I think the very fact CA didn't report her child missing for a month is very compelling evidence.

The fact that she did not report her child missing for a month allows her to only be charged with child neglect, which she already is being charged with. She admits in her statement that she was wrong and stupid for what she did.

The three charges she is being charged with now, I do think she will be found guilty on, and this will allow LE to try and find more evidence, and to hopefully find this little girl so more evidence can be collected.

"Little Girl Lost"

Wether your here
wether your gone
everyone doesnt want to move on
we want to be your voice, your hero
but your mommy wont tell them zero
We didnt know you, we didnt get a chance
your so beautiful at just a glance
Your life cut short
full of news reports
Fly with the Angels now sweet girl
remember you'll always be America's great pearl.

Written by me: Aug 2008

WFTV reported that it was George and an unidentified male that left the house ..

wow, this could lead to so much speculation. for some reason my first thought was that he was leaving with a police officer to show them where casey told them the body was.

He also could be going to meet with the search team.

Okay, thouroughly confused...a bit dazed as well, First, Cindy says she last saw Caylee the 7th of June, per the 911 call. Than she says that she saw her the 8th in her statement to the police, the 9th in court, and the 15th when confronted with the nursing home pictures.

And the grandparents are supposedly being cooperative? Really?

Alright, that person that she was talking to on the background during the 911 call gets even odder. The transcipts of that call, section 1 page 64, say it was an unidentified female. Didn't sound female to me.
I am going to go insane.

I have followed alot of cases on this board over the years, and this one has just been too much. That poor little angel. How, why? Casey Anthony is the worst of the worst, and I would hope her parents would see that. In my mind, she doesn't have a single redeeming quality. Now find that little angel, give her a proper burial and lock Casey up for the rest of her pathetic life. I'm afraid this one will be with me for a long long time.

This whole part didn't make sense to me yesterday when I was listening to it because I thought I had read that he found Cindy in the garage crying too.
I meant to go researching that again and got sidetracked.

While I am still suspicious of what George knew and when, I think this moment we are talking about can be thought of like this.

We know from the call that Cindy is on the phone, but we do not know if she is in the garage.
Let's say George arrives home, sees Cindy crying in the garage and she says to him "Caylee is missing", George's reply is "did you call the police?".
Cindy's reply is "I'm on the phone with them now".

I think there is nothing sinister with this moment.

I also think Cindy did not "know" anything until that July 15th date. Her emotions are real and about as much as she likely can experience.
She may know more starting the 16th of July, and she clearly tries to refute the reported findings of police, dogs, etc etc.
All of this occurring when she knows damn well that her Casey has been a liar for most of her life, and certainly in the recent past.
So I don't question Cindy's involvement in Caylee's death or the pre-July 15th coverup.

George is a lot harder to pin down. What he knew and when is hard to say. But at a minimum, he's put his head in the sand for far too long, and I wonder what may come to light about his actions between June 16th and July 15.

Prosecutor please don't let this family get away with murder. No immunity or plea deals.
No lies about an accident. This family is full of lies and that will be their next big one.
Casey - Murder
Cindy - accessory after the fact
George - accessory after the fact
Lee - accessory after the fact
Of course JMO.:furious::furious::furious::furious:

While I am still suspicious of what George knew and when, I think this moment we are talking about can be thought of like this.

We know from the call that Cindy is on the phone, but we do not know if she is in the garage.
Let's say George arrives home, sees Cindy crying in the garage and she says to him "Caylee is missing", George's reply is "did you call the police?".
Cindy's reply is "I'm on the phone with them now".

I think there is nothing sinister with this moment.

I also think Cindy did not "know" anything until that July 15th date. Her emotions are real and about as much as she likely can experience.
She may know more starting the 16th of July, and she clearly tries to refute the reported findings of police, dogs, etc etc.
All of this occurring when she knows damn well that her Casey has been a liar for most of her life, and certainly in the recent past.
So I don't question Cindy's involvement in Caylee's death or the pre-July 15th coverup.

George is a lot harder to pin down. What he knew and when is hard to say. But at a minimum, he's put his head in the sand for far too long, and I wonder what may come to light about his actions between June 16th and July 15.

I agree fully with all the above, I also believe George is deeply shaken and lost, it doesn't explain his actions I know but still

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
thomasfrank