Caylee Anthony General Discussion thread #142

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Casey may not try and blame her parents because she knows she'll need to use them in the future with appeals, visits in prison, and sending her jail money.

I definitely think she's try and pin it on her mother. Anyone but herself.

I too think Casey will pin this on Cindy....afterall if Cindy wouldn't have forced Casey into having Caylee, she wouldn't be in this situation now.

I truely believe that Casey does put the blame on Cindy for the reason I stated above. In her world, if her mom would have kept Caylee for her, she wouldn't be in this situation now.

Casey is incapable of loving...love is a decision, not a mushy/warm and fuzzy feeling. Not saying she has mushy, warm fuzzy feelngs, either, tho!

From what I can see in the pictures of them together, and what we hear from her friends, I think she did love Caylee. I think we will find out that this was an accident. IMOO

Me, too!! I just hate when that happens!! Good morning sleuther friends! Where is that live cam? I am trying to read as fast as I can to catch up but can't find it. Thanks for any help.

And Casey saying that now is ....well, what did I expect????

Mornin, my co-Tracy... :)

yeah, expect nothing less than a big steamin pile from CA and you will never be disappointed.

Just an opinion...
but I don't think that the journalists are speculating and I don't think that the journalists are reporting facts by your definition.

Facts are facts, truth is truth, speculating is speculating, lies are lies!

From what I can see in the pictures of them together, and what we hear from her friends, I think she did love Casey. I think we will find out that this was an accident. IMOO

IMO also, I totally disagree. This wasn't an accident. '

ETA: Casey is not capable of love.

I would almost 100% guarantee that when it's nearly time for Casey's appointment to be over today the LE will be there to pick her up. Why? (Because there won't be the media circus) and they won't have to put up with a big production at the house. Either because she's agreed to a plea (which would remand her into custody) or because her bonds been revoked or because they've filed new charges, but Casey's not going back home.

I think that media circus will be EVERYWHERE today.............

I would almost 100% guarantee that when it's nearly time for Casey's appointment to be over today the LE will be there to pick her up. Why? Because there won't be the media circus and they won't have to put up with a big production at the house. Either because she's agreed to a plea (which would remand her into custody) or because her bonds been revoked or because they've filed new charges, but Casey's not going back home.

I agree, today's meeting is Casey's last chance to cobble together the truth and ask for mercy or continue to lie in face of reality. Either way, she'll be the guest of the county jail tonight.

I don't know where you get your information. She isn't going to be able to prove accidental death now and you do not need a body:

Katherine Rutan, also known as Katherine Rutan Pollard, was today sentenced to life in prison without parole.

Rutan was found guilty in a jury trial in August of the murder of her son Logan Tucker, age 6, who has not been seen in five years and whose body has yet to be found.

http://bubbaworld.com/2007/10/09/katherine-rutan-sentenced/

Bold is mine.

And her actions up to now indicate that she is covering up for a horrendous crime...consciousness of guilt...goes a long way in a trial.

I think back to Anna Nicole Smith and all their "sources".

I respect journalists when they say: "this can't be confirmed or denied and I chose not to speculate until it has been confirmed by LE and the State's Attorney's office.

I remember when I took Journalism 101 back in high school. You never speculate, your report FACTS!
Journalists also need to read between the lines, keep their sources confidential when asked, and report the news. It has always been this way when reporting crime. LE does leak information for the expressed purpose of allowing the public to know, but often will not confirm or deny it until trial. If you are confident in your sources, the lack of direct confirmation is not required and I haven't seen too many major news stories where they come back to say, "Psych!". (Things have changed since Journalism 101 in high school.)

If the office building is private property they can ask that the media remain outdoors. I'm sure LE is going to do this as discreetly as possible.

does anyone know if TES is in fact there?

Just listened to this podcast ... Tim Miller was actually in the Anthony house when he did this interview ... it was a great interview ... but yes ... he is there and his team will be there by this weekend

http://.com/2008/08/26/the-dana-pre...arch-caylee-anthony-searcher-joe-jordan-disc/

Yes, the information was correct, however "source to the investigation" well that's not correct. We think "source to the investigation" as someone within LE, and clearly Cindy's brother is not within LE.
I thought it was something like source deep within the investigation. If these is so, it could mean anyone that close to Casey (friends, family, etc.). In other words deep ties. Just another way of looking at the wording IMHO.

Good morning robotdog...very good post, sad, and with all that's been revealed...you are most likely right on...don't know how I ever doubted you....:)

thank you.. but i could be totally wrong - just my opinion

i think her lawyer will tell her
"your goose is cooked and i advise you to take the 20 years "

"and i will be waiting for you when you get out"

heheheheheheheh:eek:

I don't know where you get your information. She isn't going to be able to prove accidental death now and you do not need a body:

Katherine Rutan, also known as Katherine Rutan Pollard, was today sentenced to life in prison without parole.

Rutan was found guilty in a jury trial in August of the murder of her son Logan Tucker, age 6, who has not been seen in five years and whose body has yet to be found.

http://bubbaworld.com/2007/10/09/katherine-rutan-sentenced/

I get my information from years of experience, so let's chill. I know you don't need a body, believe me. They cannot threaten death penalty without a body. Or are you saying they CAN threaten death penalty without a body?

Journalists also need to read between the lines, keep their sources confidential when asked, and report the news. It has always been this way when reporting crime. LE does leak information for the expressed purpose of allowing the public to know, but often will not confirm or deny it until trial. If you are confident in your sources, the lack of direct confirmation is not required and I haven't seen too many major news stories where they come back to say, "Psych!". (Things have changed since Journalism 101 in high school.)

I like the good old days of reporting the news!

From what I can see in the pictures of them together, and what we hear from her friends, I think she did love Casey. I think we will find out that this was an accident. IMOO

I wish that our laws would change to reflect that if a parent covers up an accident, it is no longer considered an accident.
It is willful when a parent does not call for help, that is their choice, but if death occurs and they do not call authorities, IMO they are guilty of whatever caused that death.

Casey ought to be tarred and feathered for just not giving up where that precious baby girl is and making Tim Miller and TX Equusearch come all the way out! I also hope as part of her hopefully eventual conviction she must pay back major restitutions for all of her BS, lying and expenses caused to the state of FL and thier people!!!!

If Miller/TX Equisearch finds Caylee's body, Casey will insist the babysitter did it. More denial BS.

IMO also, I totally disagree. This wasn't an accident. '

ETA: Casey is not capable of love.

I agree and believe that LE is going to be able to prove where the flurry of calls came from, exactly where the vehicle was all those days, that no one saw Caylee after the big two day fight fest, and all the other evidence. There was not much time for an accident to take place. Maybe going into a rage and beating Caylee to death, but not a pool or being left in a car accident that would actually kill a child. I believe the body will show signs of a beating.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Hyacintha