Caylee Anthony General Discussion thread #143

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
OAKLAND PARK - The Broward Sheriff's Office is investigating the death of a person whose decomposing body was found today behind a bank in the 3200 block of north Federal Highway, said Sheriff's Office spokesman Jim Leljedal.

Authorities had no other details about the body, which was found behind a Washington Mutual bank branch.

How far is that from the Anthony's?

That is way down in south Florida - Broward County

My mistake on the stolen car. I read the date wrong. It was 2006 It looks as if they reported oneat one point. Sorry for adding to the confusion.

I am confused - is there a report of two different bodies? The only one I see is of a man.

Ok, so can we please clarify the body situation? I would assume if TES is involved and they just took Cindy from the house at around 2 or so, that it's closer which would lead me to believe there are two different stories of bodies being recovered being posted here. Please, let's clarify this and then move on. Getting too confusing and it's hard to get info on here as it is with the server. BTW, thank you Tricia and all of the moderators for doing such a great job. I know it's hard to keep up with everything especially now when the case is so active.

People..... BROWARD CO is Miami S FLORIDA
ORANGE CO is Orlando Central FL
5 hrs between the two cities

The 13.++ if there was a body found at 3200 Fed Hwy it is Broward County Ft Lauderdale area

Miami is in Dade County quite a bit south.
Orlando is about 3.5 hours from Broward county.

Thats why I said....How many bodies does Florida have lying around decomposing ????

No wonder so many people know what one smells like....

(a bit cheeky)

3:45 return from attorney office
bj93cx.jpg

No problem. I'm quoting from another board, but this woman has a lot of credibility and is in contact with direct people for some reason.

Wow.. I am so sad now... I appreciate you filling us in Katie. Bless your heart. RIP Caylee.. Everyone hug your kids tight tonight.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
noonoo91