Caylee Anthony General Discussion thread #143

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
you forgot to say It SAYS A MANS DECOMPOSING BODY WAS FOUND.

I gave NO DETAILS. I was QUOTING a post and adding the link because we've had trouble with articles and no links.

I know it's a male and I know it's 200 miles away...just trying to do as asked and put the SOURCE :)

All I'm getting is the colored bars on the video feed. Haven't seen a thing. Anyone else?

This is frustrating! www.wesh.com has all-day blog updates for those of you without TV and/or getting knocked off WS.

Ok, so can we please clarify the body situation? I would assume if TES is involved and they just took Cindy from the house at around 2 or so, that it's closer which would lead me to believe there are two different stories of bodies being recovered being posted here. Please, let's clarify this and then move on. Getting too confusing and it's hard to get info on here as it is with the server. BTW, thank you Tricia and all of the moderators for doing such a great job. I know it's hard to keep up with everything especially now when the case is so active.

There was 1 body found 200 or so miles away and a male. Someone else posted about it, I posted the link to that information since we've been asked to post sources.

There have been SECOND reports about a body locally 12-13 miles that seem to be coming from various places and may or may not have TES tied to it and/or Cindy leaving the house from what the posts earlier in this thread have said.

So YES it SEEMS there were 2 bodies just reported...but there are FEW details on the second, it's all word of mouth right now, and NO details about the body (male/female/age/etc.) IF that is true.

All I'm getting is the colored bars on the video feed. Haven't seen a thing. Anyone else?

Same, with a horrible tone! I thought it might mean they are getting ready but it's been like that for several minutes.

same thing here. I called the number on there they said they dont kow when it will be up. They dont have a time for the press confrence yet. I cant believe the number was right to the truck!

Well, maybe we should keep all non-case news off of this thread since we are having a hard enough time posting as it is and then when we post something that isn't related, it takes up bandwidth and it takes forever to clear it up.

No presser yet, Tim Miller, Cindy Anthony and investigators have been meeting since 3pm at the Sheriff's dept. wesh2 4pm news.

I'm going to hope that WESH covers the newscast. They have live at 4 live feed.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
noonoo91