Caylee Anthony General Discussion thread #143

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Well, maybe we should keep all non-case news off of this thread since we are having a hard enough time posting as it is and then when we post something that isn't related, it takes up bandwidth and it takes forever to clear it up.

i agree sleuthmommy.. and same here.. i cant see anything.

Well, maybe we should keep all non-case news off of this thread since we are having a hard enough time posting as it is and then when we post something that isn't related, it takes up bandwidth and it takes forever to clear it up.

There were several reports of a body being found including a thread about it, but no details. When the OP posted the news of the body by the bank it did NOT say male initially. I was posting the link as we've been asked to do thinking it would lay it to rest as people could look at the article that was updated.

At the time the OP posted it was NOT KNOWN that it was NOT RELATED and i think it's important that we clear up the earlier rumors when less information was known. Everyone's doing their best I think. :)

Anyone notice that any time there seems to be any activity at Anthonys the cam goes down?

Oh, I know all about that! I've been lurking everyday for the past 3 years on WS, trying to get an account, to no avail. My husband probably thinks I'm like CA making up imaginary people like SS(SeriouslySearching), SewingDeb, Chico, etc the way I've talked about them the past few years :eek:. FINALLY, in June we switched ISP's and when I tried to create an account I was granted access into the KINGDOM :woohoo: Now that I'm finally in I never think to post since I had been in lurking mode so long:bang:

LOL You've been talking about me to your husband?! Just kidding. Welcome aboard and glad you finally started posting.

The woman that is in the black and white dress that has been appearing infront of the house is from WESH. She said that everyone is at home but George.

Beary: It's A Waiting Game
4:05 p.m., Thursday: Reporter Bob Kealing spoke with Orange County Sheriff Kevin Beary about the DNA evidence taken from Casey Anthony's trunk. Beary described it as preliminary results, but neither he nor other investigators will say it was Caylee. Beary called it was waiting game, an apparent reference to the the offer of limited immunity that expires on Tuesday. Meanwhile, Casey's mother, Cindy Anthony, arrived about 3 p.m. at the sheriff's office. Earlier, it appeared she was leaving to join a search group.-- WESH.com web staff

Another Cindy remark, this taken from the candelight vigil earlier in the week again paraphrasing.
Still in spite of all this my daughter walked out with her head held up high. There is nothing to hide.
my Local Fla news is covering the convention 4:10

Watching local news on channel 2. They are not confirming the hair/stain/dirt dna as channel 9 has been doing. They did say the Anthony's met with LE today to discuss the dna results and there may be a presser.

They showed video of Casey again going into Jose's office. She is clearly wearing a Caylee shirt but has altered it somehow to fit tighter and made the sleeves shorter. I can't believe that; she's that concerned about her apperance still and trying to look sexy.

CNN reports that the DNA IS back and is the last piece to the "puzzle"

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member