Caylee Anthony General Discussion thread #143

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I doubt there is a body, because I don't think Tim and Cindy would be laughing at all. RIGHT??? It looked like pleasant talk and hugs and then goodbye and they all left.

what the heck happened? I was waiting for the presser, all they were showing was the front doors of the building then all of a sudden Cinday came out of another exit with Tim et, al. Where was the presser???

omg all smiles and laughing...is this some kind of a sick joke or what!

People ease up about thinking the smiling and laughing is misplaced, faced with such enormous stress and anguish you just have to interact with others lightly sometimes just to be -I think we all do that

I would have run over and screamed: WHY ARE YOU LAUGHING!!!!!!!!!!

Oh, I wish we weren't having problems with the server! Can't guests be locked out for a while during the busy times?

Hard to tell, but I know life does go on even under the worst circumstances. People laugh and smile at funerals. It's a mechanism to keep you sane. Emotionless people are the ones to watch out for.

People ease up about thinking the smiling and laughing is misplaced, faced with such enormous stress and anguish you just have to interact with others lightly sometimes just to be -I think we all do that

Waddles I understand that, but she was laughing as if at the cameras and if there was a body I just don't think she would be smiling, I would expect tears. They did all hug, but doesn't seem like she received any dreadufl news.

I don't laugh under stress or saddness so I never did understand that.

Hard to tell, but I know life does go on even under the worst circumstances. People laugh and smile at funerals. It's a mechanism to keep you sane. Emotionless people are the ones to watch out for.

exactly, you word it better than I did

could not view it. smiles and laughing??????????????
someone needs to tell these family members to stop wearing the tshirts. Obviously they dont have a clue.

"She's got an insanity defense to any charge they charge her with," Padilla said. "I don't know if crazy is a medical term, but she's got a mental problem."

I don't think sociopaths can use an insanity defense...they know exactly what they are doing.

Without speculating on Casey's specific plight, there's no rule that says that a sociopath can't also be insane. The two conditions aren't necessarily mutually exclusive. And there's no evidence that Casey is a sociopath in the official sense.

But back to Casey now, she is clearly a very disturbed person, possibly even crazy. And I use those words in a layperson's way. I wouldn't rule out an insanity defense attempt.

Could they possibly have some info that somehow exhonerates Casey? I just don't know how anyone can be so happy when that baby is still missing!

I am so mad I can see the live Sheriff feed but I'm at work so I cant turn sound on, will someone be dictating?

Cindy Anthony has to know at this point Caylee is most probably dead. Nothing funny there. Second, Baez has said that Casey's "best defense" is finding Caylee. My guess is Cindy believes that too though I don't think she realizes how damning that could be to Casey's case with or without knowing the cause of death.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
australianwebsleuth