Caylee Anthony General Discussion thread #143

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Waddles I understand that, but she was laughing as if at the cameras and if there was a body I just don't think she would be smiling, I would expect tears. They did all hug, but doesn't seem like she received any dreadufl news.

I don't laugh under stress or saddness so I never did understand that.

Yeah true -there seemed to be some embarrassed laughs and then some complicity -I don't think they discussed any body or she would be a wreck indeed

can someone please give me the link to the fox live cam at the anthonys house? What with the server locking up at some point I lost it. Thanks.

I don't care what they say in the presser. I suspect this is it. The rumors of a body being found, the flurry of activity, the web cam set up. Even Cindy's uncharacteristic laughing. Something tells me this is it.

But if she has been found, there would be major security issues because of Casey being out. It is entirely possible that they will try to present a "business as usual" attitude until they can make arrangements to get Casey into custody safely.

If I am right, they will sneak Casey back to the jail probably tonight sometime.

Gah -- between the cam and the server Im loosing patience

Lots of running around and people leaving the building, but nothing yet.

I don't think they'd be able to ID any body found today without DNA testing so she might still be in denial.

WESH (channel 2) is saying that the Casey could be back in jail at any time. Yet LP on Channel 9 says it won't be before Saturday.

I'll be glad when it's 5:00 and the "real" news comes on. :)

I know Im going to miss something during my drive home ---- usually takes 15 minutes but with construction and holiday traffic Im going to be in the car for at least an hour.....

okay microphone is being shown. FOX 35, Channel 9 and 6

Not that I'm taking up for Cindy, or saying that her behavior is appropriate... but many people do make jokes, laugh, etc. when under extreme amounts of stress. What might seem "appropriate" for one person isn't necessarily so for someone else.

I myself have a tendency to do this - as did my mother. For instance, my mother died from cancer. While she was sick we had numerous "awkward" situations where other people thought we were nuts for making jokes or laughing about her illness. It kept the mood a little lighter, and in my opinion kept us all from going crazy from all the stress.

They are setting up the mics! for the sheriff report.

someone... quick...tell me what I'm missing before I can't get back in??!! presser? from who? when?

ok, mics up and camera on them. something is happening soon!!!

I believe that body found today was a man. Do you mean IF her body was found?

Why is Lee at home if all the activity is going on?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kristens5487