Caylee Anthony General Discussion thread #143

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I wonder what was in the backpack Casey carried into her Lawyer's office today. It is not like she could take a backpack of comfy's to the old jailhouse.

When she was talking I could barely hear her. I hope they turn the sound up lol

Who was that guy who's like 6'8" or something who kept going in and out of the sheriff's office? Anyone know?

the shot I have on the anthony cam shows a house with a black car in the driveway. That doesnt look like the anthony house I have seen on tv. What's the deal?

I'm not getting sound either!

CNN Headline News doing story now....

There is no sound on the live feed until they talk. A reporter spoke a few minutes ago and said they would update later. Then it went back to the live feed with just a microphone showing.

Update for those who can't view presser right now:

Female reporter trying to keep her makeup from melting, everyone keeps checking their mics., washing camera lens, female report can't decide whether to wear sunglasses on head or off.

She keeps cleaning her drippy nose with her hands - yuck.

OCSO says that it is still a missing person case; we are still looking for a missing child.

NOT THE SHERRIF - some messenger - they are not releasing the DNA info until they are a matter of public record. He is reading from a paper. HE is saying nothing. People keep calling the office and they want to be clear that they are not releasing the info. Still missing child case. Inappropriate to ask if Casey will be arrested again. They are reviewing evidence and are still looking for Caylee.

They are basically saying that they're not gonna say anything yet in regards to forensics or possible future arrest, or anything else.

Please read my new thread: Who should be responsible for this crime. I am sure it will spark some controversal issues regarding mental illness.

bsically they had a press conference to say they have nothing to say....why do they even have them!!@!#$@!

DNA is back but basically details won't be released until it becomes public record.
OCSO has had no contact with Casey (per her own actions not lack of willingness of their part)

Sounds like there is another PC tonight.

:furious:

blah blah blah casey anthony blah blah blah, again, blah blah blah, again, blah blah blah
that about sums it up

Investigation in progress and they will not risk it. Casey still willnot speak to investigators, only through Baez.

They keep saying they are still looking for Caylee and will have a search on the ground when they have the information they need to do so.

Inappropriate to ask questions about their findings.

geezz, why bother having this update, its not an update its a "again, any info we have we will not share" UGH!

well he was no help at all....................blah blah blah same old thing

So, I stayed at work late, fighting to stay online, for nothing. Yipee!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
australianwebsleuth