Caylee Anthony General Discussion thread #143

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Well, this presser was five minutes of my life I'll never get back. Feels like when you shave your legs, get a mani and pedi, hair done your the blind date is Dwight from "The Office".

O/T:
OMG I"m sorry, but that just made me spit my water on the monitor! hehehe! Thank you for that bit of levity, I needed it.

Guys...I know its disappointing but you should be COMMENDING LE . They are not going to
RISK this investigation and they shouldn't. Our need to know is soooo not a priority, but charging casey and prosecuting her are. They are playing chess right now. Let them do it.

They have pressers like that because 16 million billion people start calling the OCSO asking the same question. It's a way to tell us where they stand. I have complete faith in them right now, it seems they have been handling this very difficult, media obsession of a case in a totally professional way. I'm sure its not easy.

By the way...this server is seriously out of control. I have been able to get on 3 times in 2 hours.

What do you think was in the backpack Casey carried into her lawyer's office today.
Clothes? Why...
Pictures, paper for evidence of her "job"
Why would she need a backpack full of stuff to go to the lawyer's office.

In all other pressr they always said they have no reason to believe Caylee was deceased. He didn't say that this time.

They are basically saying that they're not gonna say anything yet in regards to forensics or possible future arrest, or anything else.

They did keep saying about the forensics ;all that information is given to the State Attorney's office, which says to me, it is back, it is relevant and the prosecution is making sure every t is crossed and every i dotted to make sure this stands up in court.

If LE talks to Cindy the same way they do in these conferences no wonder she's still saying there are no new developments etc...

What do you think was in the backpack Casey carried into her lawyer's office today.
Clothes? Why...
Pictures, paper for evidence of her "job"
Why would she need a backpack full of stuff to go to the lawyer's office.

Why? to carry all of her BS of course.

Why, Why, Why do they say this is still a missing child case? Didn't they see or hear the results we did yesterday?

Well, this presser was five minutes of my life I'll never get back. Feels like when you shave your legs, get a mani and pedi, hair done your the blind date is Dwight from "The Office".

lmao...... Yeah, he could have come out and said "hey we're not telling you anything and left" Geeezz, what a waste...

I've just about given up on being able to post today. Over 1200 people on WS right now?

Anyways, was reading the blog at WESH and it appears that there is no paperwork required to revoke the bond. The bond agent can take custody of Casey and return her to jail at this very moment if he wanted to.

for the sheriff presser: did anyone else notice when he seemed to be telling a lie or something I don't think he believes, (a missing child case) he blinked alot. Isn't that a telling sign of deception? Just wondering.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CPomerleau