Caylee Anthony General Discussion thread #143

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Watching local news on channel 2. They are not confirming the hair/stain/dirt dna as channel 9 has been doing. They did say the Anthony's met with LE today to discuss the dna results and there may be a presser.

They showed video of Casey again going into Jose's office. She is clearly wearing a Caylee shirt but has altered it somehow to fit tighter and made the sleeves shorter. I can't believe that; she's that concerned about her apperance still and trying to look sexy.

Oh I can believe it. It's her usual M-O, forget about what's ON the shirt, looks what's IN it. It's all about Casey.

Self righteous biotch

Yep. Exactly. I noticed that yesterday with the clip they were showing of her holding onto that guy - I forget his name, but she didn't want to let go of his arm. Wearing that Caylee shirt, with the bracelets up her arm. She truly makes me sick. Trying to look good???? My god get over yourself!

CNN reports that the DNA IS back and is the last piece to the "puzzle"

CNN is incorrect, if that's what they are reporting. DNA positive for Caylee would be the next to last piece of the puzzle. LE still needs proof of the cause of death.

Caylee's body, if found, might still contain evidence of the cause of her death. LE must be desperately trying to locate Caylee's body. I suspect that present negotiations between LE and Team Casey are centered around the location of Caylee. I also doubt that there is any kind of limited immunity deal in place that would prevent LE from admitting into evidence any forensic findings taken directly from Caylee's body. This is all that appears to be left for LE to investigate. They can already establish Caylee's death without any help or admissions from the defense.

From Channel 9 website:
The bounty hunter who's been staying outside of the Anthony home in an RV told Eyewitness News it's just not safe for Casey Anthony to be out of jail anymore (raw interview).

"It'll be done before Monday. I can guarantee you it'll be done before Monday," Leonard Padilla said Thursday afternoon, adding that it's unlikely she'd be taken back before Saturday.
http://www.wftv.com/news/17322741/detail.html

Also from the same article:
The harsh words came over the phone right after Eyewitness News broke the story about new FBI DNA test results. A source close to the investigation told Eyewitness News that it proves hair and a stain found inside of Casey Anthony's white Pontiac belong to her daughter and that she is dead.

"She's got an insanity defense to any charge they charge her with," Padilla said. "I don't know if crazy is a medical term, but she's got a mental problem."

I think it's interesting Channel 2 isn't talking about the hair/stain; only about the decomp. Could Channel 9's source be wrong I wonder? Guess we will just have to wait and see.

it is starting and CINDY is smiling as she walks into building!

Cindy just walked out of the building with Tim

"She's got an insanity defense to any charge they charge her with," Padilla said. "I don't know if crazy is a medical term, but she's got a mental problem."

I don't think sociopaths can use an insanity defense...they know exactly what they are doing.

Isn't wftv channel 9? If so, aren't they the same ones who revealed the info on the ping near the airport but no one else did?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
australianwebsleuth