Caylee Anthony General Discussion thread #143

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I've just about given up on being able to post today. Over 1200 people on WS right now?

Anyways, was reading the blog at WESH and it appears that there is no paperwork required to revoke the bond. The bond agent can take custody of Casey and return her to jail at this very moment if he wanted to.

Wow, I got on! I need an update please

CNN is reporting that the DNA evidence DOES match Caylee's hair and it shows signs of decomp...

ughhhhh

See? WTF??!!?? The media is just blowing smoke up our @sses it seems. :furious:

<< now ripping eyebrows out >>

I really wonder, with is being a long weekend. Will they have to wait until Tuesday?

Also, i think when LP talks about paperwork, he isnt talking about paperwork to get her back in the jail, i think he is probably talking about paperwork as far as finances and how they are getting their money back.

That money $50,000 is GONE--LP does not get that back. That is the "fee" 10 % of the bond. Tony Padilla is the bondsman and that is his fee. That's how bondsman make their money.

Headline News saying the DNA results match up with Caylee's hair, however, it is not unusual to have your child's hair in your trunk. They feel the blood sample will be more definitive.

gigi, I just read that...backpack o flies.....HaaaaaHaaaaaa..I almost tinkled...

Anyone know where Casey is? She's not still at the lawyer's office is she?

TIA

Did I hear/read today that Tim from TES and Cindy were sharing hugs today? If so, has he come into this situation blind?
Ah well, probably best. His work is better done not knowing what we all know.

These people who call headline News should really read WS first. They're still asking about the carseat!!

I've just about given up on being able to post today. Over 1200 people on WS right now?

Anyways, was reading the blog at WESH and it appears that there is no paperwork required to revoke the bond. The bond agent can take custody of Casey and return her to jail at this very moment if he wanted to.
Perhaps the wait has something to do with the Florida bail bondsman?

The interesting thing is the spokesman at the presser didn't deny any of the reports. He just stated they wouldn't comment on them. Below is what's being reported.

http://www.local6.com/news/17325438/detail.html
(snip)
New FBI DNA results in the case of a missing Orlando girl indicate the girl is most likely dead.
Hair samples found in the trunk of Casey Anthony's car are definitely that of Caylee and the hair samples do show signs of decomposition, Local 6 confirmed Thursday

Maybe all the stuff in her backpack was photoshopped images of ZG. She spent an awful lot of time cooking up the rest of that stuff... maybe that's what she's been doing since she got home. Creating photos and whatnot of her imaginary friends.

Crazy she may be - but lucid enough to try to cover her lies. She's just one disturbed girl...enabling parents or not - her egg is just a little cracked.

Her egg is more like scrambled and hopefully about to be fried

Headline News saying the DNA results match up with Caylee's hair, however, it is not unusual to have your child's hair in your trunk. They feel the blood sample will be more definitive.

Actually not true. They will be able to tell if the hair was from Caylee's head when she was alive in the car or dead.

There is a defining band around hair coming from a dead body. It it has that band it will show that she was dead and in the trunk (cant even stand to type it) and that will be just as conclusive as anything else.

blood sample?

Has anyone here seen the video "Why you should not talk to the police?" Takes about 30 minutes... this might give you all something to watch while we "wait for the big break and the video of her in COURT"
http://video.google.com/videoplay?d...+talk+to+the+police&ei=WuM9SM6yHZP8rQL4p6iSBA

I can understand completely what the lawyer and cop are trying to say... but geez... there is a big difference in not talking, talking and flat out lying. Anyway, thought this video might give us some insight as to WHY she is not talking. Jose is probably just waiting till the trial. Even then based upon this above video she WILL PLEAD THE 5th. :(
I have a little girl (only 1 week older than Caylee) and this case has just got me so upset!! I really hoped she had given the child up and had it sent away.

Could be everything is in at the States Atty's office.
It's late Thursday the day before a holiday weekend and possible just want to review everything carefully. Don't want to give Baez anything to question or refute.
JB on NG yesterday said he was not shown any results of any evidence of the forensic testing. He made a point of saying nothing had been shown to him or he was unaware of any results being released.
Oops originally wrote Friday. No, today is still Thursday all day.

:shakehead: I don't have the patience for this stuff......

LETS GET ON WITH IT! PUT CASEY BACK IN JAIL!

I wonder what turned up about the stain and the dirt in the trunk. I'm sure it was positive for decomp as well.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dmccastor