Caylee Anthony General Discussion thread #143

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Does anyone have any idea what Cindy said to the press? I can't find any reports about it and keep getting locked out of here!
"Cindy did you want to say anything about the new developments?" WFTV reporter Daralene Jones asked Cindy on Thursday.

"There is no new development," Cindy said.

"They're saying now Caylee is dead," Jones told her.

"No, they came and talked to me yesterday. Get the hell off my property," Cindy said.
http://www.wftv.com/news/17322741/detail.html

Between trying to refresh these pages and getting booted out and my own wirless connection going haywire. Grrrrrrrrrrr. x&#@!!!! DNA in but not really, Body found but no reports. Does anyone else feel like they in a time warp.

so is this all going to go down today? Did le extensively search the backyard?

Same in PA - I am adopted and the father's name is not on the birth cert and we don't think he was ever even notified.

Responding to MD Mommy:

Brought over from other thread..

I don't believe an adoption could have happened without the father signing over his rights. I know someone who tried to give her daughter up for adoption and needed a father signature to do it.

Maybe it depends on the state but I KNOW it can bed done without the father even knowing in MD.

Leonard Padilla shown on FoxNews TV - says that "Casey lives in another world".
From all that was shown on the news BEFORE he arrived he could have deduced that information. Many did. He was not well informed and jumped right in. The talking heads inferred as much. Why would she talk to HIM after a shower, a meal, a manicure?
Perhaps from his experience he has dealt with people who have a conscience and he was able to reason with them.
He admits if he knew then what he knows now he would have done things differently.

I think that Padilla was as informed as anyone, and that it would be naive for us to think that we knew much more than LP did. You have to take a grain of salt for every one of LP's public statements. This is all one big publicity stunt for the guy. He says whatever's convenient for him to say in the moment without a care about refuting his own past statements.

http://gretawire.foxnews.com/2008/08/28/just-in-from-otr-producer/

JUST GOT THIS INFO FROM OTR PRODUCER JUSTIN WELLS:
To: Cooper, Meade; Van Susteren, Greta;
Sent: Thu Aug 28 13:27:23 2008
Subject: Casey back to jail….
Padilla tells me the reports are not just reports but it will happen. They are planning to revoke bail Friday - and Casey will be locked up again by Friday or Saturday. He says they have gotten many many threats since the last evidence release.
He says his team will start doing their own investigation and start looking for the caylee possibly tomorrow as well.

So,.. I got booted off right when a thread was put up, "Body found,.. possibly Caylee." Is it true? I don't want to switch threads because I don't want to get booted again! grrrrrr

Im adopted in an odd way (my biological father and his wife adopted me so that if something happened to them I would be able to stay with my half siblings) my birth mother didnt have to sign over her rights --- they petitioned the court - she had X amount of days to respond - and because she had abandoned me (no contact in 2 years) that was that

1008 guests and 402 members online!

Yikes! No wonder we keep getting booted. It is frustrating, but I can understand with all the people online... Ugh.. trying to catch up here and post but I cant!

I would so love to read that "Mental Evaluation" by the court
she's got all the "...PATHS" down.

/wait - IMO

I got a question.......why does Lee say he just wants (caylee?) home so "we can put an end to all of this" does he mean her body? or does he still believe she is alive?? huh? im lost!!

The family is officially sticking with JB about "innocent until proven guilty". Are still hanging onto the Missing Caylee. The van no longer has that painted on the windows, though.

nothing about the body has been on any news sites.

Right Lillygator. I think that poster was misinformed and got the info about another person not related to this case. IMO, that should have been posted only with a confirmation and a link.. no wonder we keep getting the server busy!

"Cindy did you want to say anything about the new developments?" WFTV reporter Daralene Jones asked Cindy on Thursday.

"There is no new development," Cindy said.

"They're saying now Caylee is dead," Jones told her.

"No, they came and talked to me yesterday. Get the hell off my property," Cindy said.

http://www.wftv.com/news/17322741/detail.html

Wow...I wish she'd speak to an independent lawyer...I can't help but wonder what JB is telling this family. How in the world could she believe there is no new developments, unless a lawyer or someone in authority has told her that? IMOO

One principle of psychology is that if you confront someone about their delusions, you drive them deeper into them. You can see how Cindy reacted because any confrontation requires defense. Even God could tell Cindy that Casey killed Caylee and Cindy would deny, deny, deny.

I think Casey WILL NEVER talk! I hope they find someone that can lead them to Caylee's body. Has TES started their search yet?

This is the server
CatSpag.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members