Caylee Anthony General Discussion thread #144

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I don't know but I have been checking the web cam and the car in the driveway appears to be Baez's BMW and it has been there for hours. I think the last time I saw the garage door open both cars were in there, so my assumption would be he is home.

Thanks Gizzy! Appreciate it. Baez is there again? And shes going to his office for 6 hours tomorrow...with her saying nothing, what the heck are they doing???

Oh, and I wanna slap George and Lee too...

5356.jpg

As much as I wanted to believe Lee was a stand up guy, he really lost me several weeks ago during one of the big media interviews where he was smiling and laughing with the reporters and basically acted like he was eating up the attention. I hope that he has contributed a lot to finding Caylee in this case, but this one interview made me doubt that, coupled with reports of other more recent comments to the media that I don't feel were appropriate. He just doesn't have my respect at this point.

ok, SS. These are the words that kept me awake last night. Holy way-to-leave-me-hanging, Batman! Please, DISH!

"I totally agree. They need to find HOW deep they are in this and charge them accordingly. I think many here are going to be shocked when they do finally get to the truth in this case. We aren't there yet. There are going to be many more twists and turns before we arrive at the real truth, IMO.

We can deduce clearly that Caylee is no longer alive. I will state it again as I have done repeatedly throughout this case to date:

Cindy Anthony was the last known person to be seen with Caylee ALIVE from a verified independent source on June 15th, 2008. "

TIA
They are just my own personal thoughts on the case, Bosco. I have always believed since the begining of this case that there is much more to this than meets the eye or Casey's lying lips. I have never waivered from that. I do believe as things really come out and we find the real truth...it is going to get even more bizarre than it already is. After reading the large report, it reinforced what I have thought all along...that Casey isn't the only one involved here and that LE needs to start pursuing that avenue.

Cindy is a liar......remember sleuthers, she has it on good authority that George's sweat is what caused the cadaver dogs to hit!!!!:bang:

Casey learned from one of the best.....IMO:mad:

Thanks Gizzy! Appreciate it. Baez is there again? And shes going to his office for 6 hours tomorrow...with her saying nothing, what the heck are they doing???
I have no doubt she is talking to him. And in MHO they are conducting business, nothing more.

wishingtree,
Cindy motioned to an area and said "yeah - we need to do some work over there" or something to that effect

That was when they were walking towards the sheds, if you watch the video again, notice the area they are walking on. This is where the new pavers went 4th of July weekend, I believe. You can see there's landscaping cloth showing under the pavers and sparse rock? mulch? scattered between. That area that wasn't finished--needed work. That was my take, anyhow.

Ok don't know if my earlier post made much sense.
How hard would it be to drain the water from the pool and work something under it? Really desperate people can do desperate things. If the dog hit right there at the corner?

Someone from Fla on this site said that there is a watering ban in effect in central Florida and that if anyone was filling a pool, that would set off alerts to the water company. I don't know anything about this but thats what they said cuz I wondered the same thing.

wishingtree,
Cindy motioned to an area and said "yeah - we need to do some work over there" or something to that effect

That was when they were walking towards the sheds, if you watch the video again, notice the area they are walking on. This is where the new pavers went 4th of July weekend, I believe. You can see there's landscaping cloth showing under the pavers and sparse rock? mulch? scattered between. That area that wasn't finished--needed work. That was my take, anyhow.

Thank you for clarifying that for me. :)

I have no doubt she is talking to him. And in MHO they are conducting business, nothing more.

Oh, I didnt mean that I just cant imagine mounting a defense with a client who fixes lies by lying more!

wishingtree,

I could be wrong, but the pavers were under Caylee's playhouse.

We have had to drain our pool before to resurface, it only takes a couple days. .... and then refill it. It is built in though. Im just wondering how long the pool takes to drain re assemble

usually if u take an above pool apart u ahve to replace the liner. i am not sur if u have to if u just empty it tho.

NG Show is reporting Cindy is hammering "no trespassing" signs in her yard; Cindy says Casey is not going back to jail; Cindy says there was no odor in the car, she talked to the tow driver today and he said (per Cindy) the smell did not start until a week after the car was in the yard.

NG Show is reporting Cindy is hammering "no trespassing" signs in her yard; Cindy says Casey is not going back to jail; Cindy says there was no odor in the car, she talked to the tow driver today and he said (per Cindy) the smell did not start until a week after the car was in the yard.

And isnt she obstructing justice when she goes HERSELF to the tow yard today to clarify his statement to police????? I am just saying.....

Cindy is hammering in No Trespassing signs on her yard.

She went to the tow yard and talked to Mr. Birch...she's doing her own investigation.

Says that Casey is NOT going back to jail. Cindy needs to go away.

Warning this will be gross----- I don't think this was an accident. Most children of this age that die at the hands of their parents ddie of blunt force traum- head, abdominal or both. Strangulation is more common in sexually based attacks. Remember Cailey was used to her grandparents being there. I wonder who tucked her into bed or read to her on most nights?? We all know how argumentative 2 years olds can be. I can envision Casey saying "its bedtime" and Cailey saying- I want Cindy or Grandpa. I think this is what occured and Casey went nuts and beat her to death. And yes, mom's do beat their kids to death. When I was a Pediatric resident a 2 year oild came in with closed head trauma and no adequate history of preceeding trauma. He died. We didn't see the injury till his postmortem exam. When the pathologist pealed back his scalp we could see the indentations made by his mom's stiletto heels on the periosteum and on his brain itself. Once these parents blow they keep hitting and hitting until the child is dead or comatose!!!!!!
I am sorry to be so graphic but I get sick of seeing this s--t!!!!!!!

Blanchard Park
Zanny the Nanny (Xanax?)
30 day script (30 day prescription of Xanax?)

Never mind me ... just stream of consciousness here.

LOL...

"Six weeks ago, Cindy couldn't find a camera she didn't like."

But WHAT was she doing in Leonard's RV?

Something's going on.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors