Caylee Anthony General Discussion thread #144

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
NG Show is reporting Cindy is hammering "no trespassing" signs in her yard; Cindy says Casey is not going back to jail; Cindy says there was no odor in the car, she talked to the tow driver today and he said (per Cindy) the smell did not start until a week after the car was in the yard.

LOL, she needs to take the blue pills. She is also saying that the body smell came after the car was towed. These folks irritate me.

Unbelievable - Cindy is not in the real world - am watching NG now.

I can't help it - those "no trespassing" signs crack me up ! They have helicopters flying over for *advertiser censored* sake ! What next, a sign on the roof that says "this is restricted airspace" ???

As much as I wanted to believe Lee was a stand up guy, he really lost me several weeks ago during one of the big media interviews where he was smiling and laughing with the reporters and basically acted like he was eating up the attention. I hope that he has contributed a lot to finding Caylee in this case, but this one interview made me doubt that, coupled with reports of other more recent comments to the media that I don't feel were appropriate. He just doesn't have my respect at this point.

I thought he was a standup guy at first also, wishingtree! Lost me as well! I get FURIOUS about the smiles and laughter from ANY member of that family!

:furious::furious::furious:

Leonard Padilla says, "I'm gonna put her back in jail."

Tony still isn't speaking, although he's on camera.

Reporter on MyFox Orlando said she spoke to Cindy and Cindy calls the latest test results, "Hocus Pocus" and she believes her daughter and is standing behind her.

BELIEVES what???????

That's just the problem-----she tells nothing.

Hocus Pocus she's out of Focus!

And not to come across as cold, but what would accepting it do for Caylee? They can't go retrieve her, and the burial is for the family. Caylee was victimized by her mother and if the time of death really is early afternoon June 16th calling the cops sooner or publicly condemning Casey wouldn't change the outcome one bit.

What?? A baby would not be lying somewhere decaying in an unmarked grave, that is what it would change........

Publicly condemning her might not change the out come, but publicly stomping her prissy arese in the front yard in front of all the TV cameras certainly would raise her worth in my eyes........Both of her parents are hiding something and they need to be prosecuted with Casey.

There is a LOT more going to come out and when it does, I am going to be saying "I told you so."

I thought he was a standup guy at first also, wishingtree! Lost me as well! I get FURIOUS about the smiles and laughter from ANY member of that family!

:furious::furious::furious:

I second and third that!

C'mon, Tony. You hold the bond...say something!

Leonard talked the whole time, and Tony never said anything...but he certainly did not disagree with Leonard, when Leonard said that Casey's going back tomorrow.

They are just my own personal thoughts on the case, Bosco. I have always believed since the begining of this case that there is much more to this than meets the eye or Casey's lying lips. I have never waivered from that. I do believe as things really come out and we find the real truth...it is going to get even more bizarre than it already is. After reading the large report, it reinforced what I have thought all along...that Casey isn't the only one involved here and that LE needs to start pursuing that avenue.

I have always thought that as well, SS, and never waivered from it either. It was a very unpopular theory in the beginning, tho!

That Jane needs to shut the heck up!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

OT: Since I have never been to Florida, I have a question for locals. Are there extra large fern like plants which grow in the area naturally? I don't know how to describe them, but they don't flower and have huge frawns (?).

You know, the documents definitely make it appear that only George took the car home from the impound lot, and Cindy really was only there (or only interacted...probably just dropped him off the second time) when they went the first time, and we also know that it was only George and the tow guy who saw the stuff in the trunk...

When did Cindy actually smell the car and how was it she didn't know what was in the trunk like she just claimed on NG?

She's almost saying that George didn't tell her ANY of what went down about the smell and the stuff in the trunk...and THAT just keeps screaming something is off about what George knew and when...and where it was he REALLY went after taking the car home and then being gone through all the 911 calls, and not answering his phone, etc.

I still think something is WAY off about all this from the time they actually got the impound letter once the PO was open on the 14th, until the 17th or so...

And isnt she obstructing justice when she goes HERSELF to the tow yard today to clarify his statement to police????? I am just saying.....
Obstructing? No. However, intimidation of a potential witness comes to mind.

C'mon, Tony. You hold the bond...say something!

Leonard talked the whole time, and Tony never said anything...but he certainly did not disagree with Leonard, when Leonard said that Casey's going back tomorrow.

Right after she is released from Baez's office. (My best guess.)

What?? A baby would not be lying somewhere decaying in an unmarked grave, that is what it would change........

Publicly condemning her might not change the out come, but publicly stomping her prissy arese in the front yard in front of all the TV cameras certainly would raise her worth in my eyes........Both of her parents are hiding something and they need to be prosecuted with Casey.

There is a LOT more going to come out and when it does, I am going to be saying "I told you so."

LOL, TURBOTHINK!!!
I agree with you and usually do!

:blowkiss:

Re: trespassing signs

LP said as Cindy was backing out of her driveway today, reporters rushed her car while she was still on their property and she almost hit one of them.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
TCpsyche