Caylee Anthony General Discussion thread #144

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Cindy says that Casey "is not going anywhere", when reporters asked her about Casey going back to jail. She also blew when those mothers confronted her in the front yard.

Why isn't her spokesman shutting her up?? Maybe he quit.
LP says he has heard that a thousand people are planning to gather there on Monday. WOW!

Tim Miller with Equasearch met with Cindy today. I think he should start his search in that backyard. He has sophisticated ground penetrating equipment that might find Caylee if she is there.

Caylee seemed to love that backyard, and the sandbox, and that makes me think of the tatoo that Casey got, and her saying that she thought Caylee was close to home.

I wonder if Cindy would even let him search there, or if she is going to try and send him on another wild goose chase.

You know...you are so right. Moments ago my 6 year old daughter asked me, "Mom, can I hold you for a minute?" I am going back to sleuthing only at night when she's in bed. Thanks for the reminder about what's important in life.

I was at work when I posted (just waiting out the last 1/2 hour of the day)when my daycare(registered daycare next door) called and my lil one threw up and is running a fever. I could not drive home fast ENOUGH. When I got home I just sat and held her for an hour. She is sleeping now. (catching up while I can)

Yeah,,, I gotta to agree with you.. .our baby's, our lives and our families are far more important than Casey Anthony. Save your effort praying for Caylee.
Speculating the "how Casey did it" or "in what order she did it" really is a mute point.

God Bless Caylee...

OT: Since I have never been to Florida, I have a question for locals. Are there extra large fern like plants which grow in the area naturally? I don't know how to describe them, but they don't flower and have huge frawns (?).

Oh yea, tons of them. And "saw palmettos". That's why we always have so may brush fires in the spring (from where they dry out over the winter months)

Cindy says that Casey "is not going anywhere", when reporters asked her about Casey going back to jail. She also blew when those mothers confronted her in the front yard.

Why isn't her spokesman shutting her up?? Maybe he quit.
LP says he has heard that a thousand people are planning to gather there on Monday. WOW!

Let her keep talking. I've thought since the beginning of this thing that she is complicit.

Ok don't know if my earlier post made much sense.
How hard would it be to drain the water from the pool and work something under it? Really desperate people can do desperate things. If the dog hit right there at the corner?

very hard i have a pool would take at least 3 days none stop working i have a pool not possible imo not to mention if u drain and dont keep some water in it or half full the liner will shrink then u have to replace learnt that the hard way and 700.00 later

Obstructing? No. However, intimidation of a potential witness comes to mind.

Exactly, SS! Won't work, tho, because LE already has his statement and the female office worker's statement that has already been released via the 400+ documents!

I would think that if LE would like to be hardazzes, they could potentially charge her with witness tampering as you stated!

Obstructing? No. However, intimidation of a potential witness comes to mind.

And that she is trying to prosecute LE in the Media......I honestly :furious:HATE:furious: that woman.

How dare she, every member of LE involved in this case, has worked non stop, taking time away from their family; all for one reason CAYLEE.

Cindy needs to take a cue from LE.....Honestly, I am :furious::furious::furious:

What I found strange about the Greta interview was when George was telling the 'gas can story'. They both were very tense and when it came to the part about George opening the trunk, Cindy elbowed him real good. It seemed weird is all I am saying. I think he saw the body.

She also finished his sentence.

Can someone PM me a direct link to this?? otherwise I may not get it, heading to bed very soon. PLEASE!!!

Tim Miller with Equasearch met with Cindy today. I think he should start his search in that backyard. He has sophisticated ground penetrating equipment that might find Caylee if she is there.

Caylee seemed to love that backyard, and the sandbox, and that makes me think of the tatoo that Casey got, and her saying that she thought Caylee was close to home.

I wonder if Cindy would even let him search there, or if she is going to try and send him on another wild goose chase.
I have been wondering the same thing. With the attitude she is showing I can't believe she would even want them looking anywhere.

And isnt she obstructing justice when she goes HERSELF to the tow yard today to clarify his statement to police????? I am just saying.....

not by talking to him, if she tries to get him to change his statement yes.... but she is not under any order to not talk to the other players in this mess.... she is acting like a loon though, someone needs to sedate her.

Oh yea, tons of them. And "saw palmettos". That's why we always have so may brush fires in the spring (from where they dry out over the winter months)
Thanks! Do they grow around rocks? What kind of rocks (boulder types or larger rocks for landscaping) are indigenous to Florida?

I wonder if the Anythony's is sending Tim on wild goose chases? Beth Holloway (Twitty) has been so classy throughout her agonizing ordeal.. Compare Beth to Cindy and who would you believe?

Does anyone know if the webcam at the house is still up. The picture doesn't seem to change anymore.

Kathyn! I agree! If she says BOMBSHELL one more time I will scream!

I only thought Nancy Grace could be annoying till seeing this lady. I was ready to scream every time she kept picking up the 400 page report and flipping it every five minutes the other day. But she just seems phony and totally acting. At least Nancy sincerely gets emotional about this case like the rest of us...this woman is like the female Jerry Springer. I can't wait till she goes away.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
8xbet8vip