Caylee Anthony General Discussion thread #145

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Now I am reading on myfoxorlando that Leonard Padilla wants to revoke the bond BUT Tony Padilla doesn't. Tony said it makes his company look bad. I wonder if Tony is willing to foot the bill for hanging around there watching Casey until the case goes to trial??? So I guess revoking bond isn't a done deal cos Tony doesn't want to but I guess Leonard can do it if he wants. I wonder how this is going to turn out?

Re: Limited Immunity

It is brilliant. If she lies in anything she tells them then they can turn around and take the deal off the table (after they have her information).

Agreed. Its a brilliant move.

I agree with a lot of what you have stated. However, indulge me while I mention one more time: Cindy Anthony is the last known person to be verified by an independent source to have been with Caylee Anthony ALIVE on June 15th, 2008.

Yes, SS..That fact has always stuck with me.
LE has the dated photo proving Cindy took Caylee to Mt. Dora to visit her Father at the nursing home on June 15th.
The documents tell us that after that visit they even went back to her Mother's home to have dinner and left later in the evening.
We have no idea what time Cindy and Caylee ever returned home the night of the 15th
or whether Casey was at the house with George that whole time or not.
Because of this, I always wondered why Cindy wasn't considered a POI especially since she lied to LE about even seeing Caylee on June 15th!

No it was the tow truck driver. Its in the documents.

The person who smelled the decomp is the person that released the car to George at the lot two weeks later.

K got it. Thank you :) I read them with a 3 year old buzzying around.

Someone here posted pics of her Sunfire (same model), and the spare tire compartment had hard cover, if I recall correctly. She measured the depth of where the spare goes and it was only 5". It would be hard to fit a 3 yr old child in there with the cover on, even a tiny one.

Although it does look fishy, I hope the GP's had nothing to do with this. It's all so hard to wrap my mind around.

Thanks for th info. So then that area is not big enough to hold a reg sized tire?

Someone here posted pics of her Sunfire (same model), and the spare tire compartment had hard cover, if I recall correctly. She measured the depth of where the spare goes and it was only 5". It would be hard to fit a 3 yr old child in there with the cover on, even a tiny one.

Although it does look fishy, I hope the GP's had nothing to do with this. It's all so hard to wrap my mind around.

Okay. This has been happening to me ALL night. That quote was not mine. Please people...be careful when you are quoting someone. Somehow my name is above a quote I DID NOT WRITE.

Its driving me crazy.

I was just thinking....considering the rapid phone call attempts to her parents, something may have happened to Caylee (either intentionally or accidentally) and Casey was calling for help. Do you think that she later told her parents about what happened and then the family came up with a plan or something? I know that doesn't really fit, but everytime I hear Cindy's phone call it makes me feel strange. Its almost like she is clueing LE in on the fact that Caylee died in that car....and yet now she has changed completely and totally refuses to admit that the car smelled bad! I just can't understand this family.....I feel like they are all guilty of something!

I don't know, but IIRC they haven't released anything about the calls she made on the 17th. I keep thinking there is something there.

The information about the trunk/ tire compartment makes a LOT of sense.

Which begs the questions -because there's only 3 options at that point.
1. The body is moved elsewhere by at least one person WHO LEFT?
2. The body is hidden in the home or yard Cadaver dog hits explained? Bush pulling explained?
3. The body is hidden in the car Did the reporting officers check not only the car, but the trunk, AND the tire compartment?

I almost discarded #3 because of the gamble it is that the car won't be brought in immediately. But on second thought, the reporting officers were being treated to a "kidnapping story" which would bring their focus off the car.. and maybe an ex-LE knows they won't check the tire compartment immediately? I think this is the LEAST likely option of the 3 above though.

They just showed on the 11pm news, Cindy putting up the "no trespassing" signs in her yard earlier this eve., and a reporter was quizzing her while she was doing it. Cindy said to the reporter: "for all I know, someone broke into the car at the tow yard and put a body in it".[/QUOTE]

OMG>>>>>>>>>>>>>is that what she said?

That woman has totally gone off the deep end..........

I am sending the police in my area to go search ALL THE TOW COMPANY YARDS for dead bodies someone HID in the trunk of innocent victim's cars. They could solve all the missing persons cases right away........

GIVE ME A FRIGGIN BREAK ~~~

cindy is just making it EASY for the prosecution to know what they are going to say in court!

Holy crap. I have a Pontiac. I think y'all are onto something.

You could easily hide (I hate to say it like this) a 30 lb. package in that well in the trunk. Easily.

And just put the carpet back over it. Easily.

quick you did it too!!!!!! what is going on?
Is it happening when people are snipping? I keep getting erroneously quoted.

The dog alerted to the corner of the trunk near the tail light, IIRC on the passenger side. The dog did not alert to the tire well. I hope that clears things up.

Sure I missed it somewhere -- do we know all of the family -- Casey especially -- to be back in their home tonight? I kept wondering earlier today if they were going to try to get her to some kind of "safe house" temporarily or until bond revoked/back to jail after LP spoke so much about increasing security risks.

Now I am reading on myfoxorlando that Leonard Padilla wants to revoke the bond BUT Tony Padilla doesn't. Tony said it makes his company look bad. I wonder if Tony is willing to foot the bill for hanging around there watching Casey until the case goes to trial??? So I guess revoking bond isn't a done deal cos Tony doesn't want to but I guess Leonard can do it if he wants. I wonder how this is going to turn out?

On the 11pm news (still waiting for them to post a link on their website), LP said it was costing about $1k a day for the security staff, the rental of the Winnibago and 2 vans to transport her around with.

Where is everyone tonite? Is everyone tired of the story? lol

I wish Tony would come online here and give us his side of the story. I wonder if he is avoiding us?

Okay. This has been happening to me ALL night. That quote was not mine. Please people...be careful when you are quoting someone. Somehow my name is above a quote I DID NOT WRITE.

Its driving me crazy.

I'm thinking it's a glitch, because I didn't do anything out of the ordinary. I've noticed it happening lots. Someone should make admin. aware, if they're not already.

All that information is in the 400 pg documents. The tow driver stated the car did not have an odor when towed.

He also stated he had a cold and could not smell anything.

its a GLITCH

been happening

i will take care of it....................:crazy::crazy:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics