Caylee Anthony General Discussion thread #145

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I agree with you. But, how does making fun of and insulting help? why do we have to sift through pages of those who write nonsense here to see those with theories?

If you use the ignore button you will not be able to read what you don't like.

Well, isn't THAT special?

church_lady.jpg

OMG, yay, the church lady, I haven't seen her in ages!!!:woohoo::woohoo:

Just so you know. We wern't talking about Tony anyway. We were talking about another Bondsman bailing Casey out after Tony revokes the Bond.

My point was that if Cindy Anthony walked into a local bond office with 50k any Bondsman would jump at the chance.

You should read the thread from the begining.

ROFL !! That is what I get for reading backwards..........

Sorry 'bout that.........

All that information is in the 400 pg documents. The tow driver stated the car did not have an odor when towed.

No he didn't.

He stated that he had a cold, and couldn't have smelled it, if it did.

every time I try to add an avatar it tells me the file is invalid.
Sorry I guys I know this is off topic but please give me a second on post. If you have photo's saved in a file pick from there. Someone else may be also able to help maybe through pm message. Thank you all :)

They just showed on the 11pm news, Cindy putting up the "no trespassing" signs in her yard earlier this eve., and a reporter was quizzing her while she was doing it. Cindy said to the reporter: "for all I know, someone broke into the car at the tow yard and put a body in it".

I tell myself that nothing Cindy could do would surprise me. Yet everyday I end up shaking my head & saying I can't believe she said that!!!! :bang:

OMG.............I think you are right !!

I couldn't figure out where the baby was when George opened the trunk and they threw out the garbage at the tow shop............Now.....that makes so much sense.

I have always felt George took care of it for Casey......but this is the missing link in my scenario.

This has been my idea the entire time .I feel that maybe when the tow guy told GA that the trunk smelled George lifted the truck and what he may have thought was a bag of trash may have been Caylee.Maybe he did'nt even know it was his sweet Grandbaby:doh:

They just showed on the 11pm news, Cindy putting up the "no trespassing" signs in her yard earlier this eve., and a reporter was quizzing her while she was doing it. Cindy said to the reporter: "for all I know, someone broke into the car at the tow yard and put a body in it".[/QUOTE]

OMG>>>>>>>>>>>>>is that what she said?

That woman has totally gone off the deep end..........

I am sending the police in my area to go search ALL THE TOW COMPANY YARDS for dead bodies someone HID in the trunk of innocent victim's cars. They could solve all the missing persons cases right away........

GIVE ME A FRIGGIN BREAK ~~~

Yes I swear, that is what she said. I'll see if I can find the video and post the link.

I agree with a lot of what you have stated. However, indulge me while I mention one more time: Cindy Anthony is the last known person to be verified by an independent source to have been with Caylee Anthony ALIVE on June 15th, 2008.

So true.

Dont forget; they had to hide her in the trunk and then go back and take her out! Without anyone knowing or seeing EVER.

OMG.

I am not so sure they had to take her out. Someone here (can't remember off the top of my head) suggested that she might have been in the area where a spare tire would have nomally been and then covered with the carpet like you do a spare.

That made perfect sense to me and really filled in my missing link about how the tow man and George threw the garbage out of the trunk without seeing the body.

George hasn't forgotten what he learned as a cop. He is one sly fox. In the 400 page report, his written statement had lines scribbled from the end of his statement to the bottom of the page, so no one could add anything. Old habits die hard.....

He knew what was coming.
This isn't a cop thing. I've always done this myself...to cover my butt. I believe I learned this in elementary school.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MiaCarmela