Caylee Anthony General Discussion thread #145

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
No he didn't...Leonard Padilla put up His 50k and Tony wrote the Bond.

Tony couldn't write the bond in Florida. They had to get a local bonding company under Florida law. Let me see if I can find that link for you.

Bumping this for SeriouslySearching

SeriouslySearching, I have been following your posts for quite a while. You appear very knowledgable and I can tell you have been here for quite some time. I want to ask, what do you think happened?

OOOOH! good point, ya know, now that I think about it, I thought it was a little odd that KC had to ask Lee for TonE's number, I just thought that she should have known it. But, if she was asking for LE Tony, that makes more sense because he was just a booty call. Great point Daisy:clap:

Just my opinion but I doubt anyone know about LE Tony..Casey probably didn't even have his number..just a sex thing. She said when asked why she wanted to call him...I want to call him because he's my boyfriend and I got arrested on a whim...kind of like I didn't get to say goodbye and explain/lie myside of the story to him.

So, do ya'll think we will get better news coverage of this case tomorrow since the DNC is over? I gotta tell you, I am sick of hearing about Bill Clinton's body language and Hillary's wardrobe and how it will impact Obama's campaign...sheesh. And, if it isn't that rubbish, it is CNN broadcasting a story about how some crazy man in Texas (don't bash me I live in Texas) saw the face of Jesus in a freaking moth! YES, I said MOTH and YES I said CNN ran the story ALL DAY.

Going to get a glass of wine...maybe I will find Cindy's sanity in the glass.

****, sorry, that was mean!

Also, Tim Miller was on and will be looking for volunteers starting tomorrow. I think I'm gonna go!

Please do............if I were there I would be right there with them. If they haven't found her by later in September, I will be there and will be honored to help search.

I haven't been able to pay much attention the last few days. Can anyone tell me where George has been? Or have I just missed him while watching the news breaks about this case? Haven't heard him mentioned either. Thanks

Maybe I am wrong but he just seems the type to be hit harder than the rest of them when the truth comes out.

Isabelle,
It was stated in the discovery documents that the guy who towed the car had a cold and could not smell anything.
T

Thanks, I remember reading that now.

Isabelle,
Ray'sMom

Tony couldn't write the bond in Florida. They had to get a local bonding company under Florida law. Let me see if I can find that link for you.

I asked this very question to Tony last night. Leonard Padilla put up 50k not Tony padilla.

I even asked him he planned to give his uncle the 50k back and he told me that he couldn't becase it would be illegal.

Yes, a FL bonding company facilitated the bond but it was LP's money.

Don't bet on it.........Bill Bass, with U.T. Body Farm determined a 30 year old case was murder with a hammer. He has solved tons of cases where people have been buried for years.

I am with you though that she will never reveal where the body is because there is the evidence of what happened.

But say what if she left her in a car and it got to hot and she died of heat exhaustion? What if it was something like that. By this time forensics would not be able to determine the cause of death. Just an example.. Unless it was a violent death, at this point with decomp, they will not be able to determine cause of death.

About the solicitation for donations by the Anthony family....here's the quotation by Cindy that raised my hackles:

I'm an average person that lives paycheck to paycheck. I can't afford that, but you know what? If I have to tap into all of my resources and ask family and friends for donations or whatever, we're going to figure it out," Cindy Anthony said.

THIS is what's made me suspicious of the fundraising that they're doing, with Lee at the helm. Usually, a third party is over any donated funds, and that person is accountable for how they're spent. With the Anthonys over the fund, well, that's just wrong, in my opinion.

I agree with a lot of what you have stated. However, indulge me while I mention one more time: Cindy Anthony is the last known person to be verified by an independent source to have been with Caylee Anthony ALIVE on June 15th, 2008.
Consider yourself indulged! And I am very interested in hearing your knowledgeable views on this sordid mess. I don't feel like I have a good sense as to who did what, and when. I only feel like I can see when someone has moved on from something and "started living again" (something I personally could never do so quickly, if ever.) Off topic (not even involving murder)....but I am often amazed at how quickly some people can dissect a bad situation, find a way to deal with it and then move on and go about the business of their daily lives.

Example - my mother lost her only sibling -- her 42 year old sister (my Aunt)--to a freak heart attack. She and I still grieve over the loss 10 years later. The other day she opened up and told me how shocked she was that on the day my Aunt died, my grandmother (my Aunt's mom) went to bed at 9 pm (as usual) and slept 8 hours. Within 2 days, she was asking my Mom for rides to go shopping for interesting antiques. My mother (still grieving bitterly) was shocked at how quickly a person could get over losing a daughter (one she loved dearly and saw frequently). It really stumps me. My grandmother is a kind, loving woman. Were were stumped. And even embarrassed. Same for the 70 year old man next door who lost his wife (I know he adored her) yet 1 month later, he had the wife's stuff moved out and a new woman living at the house (that he didn't know before his wife died). All this leaves me perplexed. I have arranged that (God forbid) anything happen to my 6 year old, I will go with her soon thereafter - it's only the 2 of us (I adopted her overseas - no known parents) and I wouldn't even bother trying to "grapple" with her death and "move on" and there's no reason to. So people who can do this....they really intrigue me. I see this "over it" feeling coming from the Anthonys.

Ugh I'm so wordy. The lawyer's curse.

As for Cindy's statements today... I think she is still in deep denial.. or will not let the media know her true feelings. How she could look at her daughter I don't know. I wouldn't want to be in the same house with her. You know.. she might be putting on an act in front of other people... but when she's inside her house, she falls apart.
I am so sad for Caylee... I hope they find her little body soon, so this nightmare will start to be over. Thinking of her in the landfill... or a lake somewhere... gives me chills. I don't understand how Casey could stand to look at herself knowing this. She has to be totally devoid of feelings.

Yes, a FL bonding company facilitated the bond but it was LP's money.

Yes, but I'm pretty sure that Tony was the bondsman on record for the bond. I'm not sure of the technicalities of how it works but he did need a FL bonding Company involved but I don't know to what extent.

imo

Local6 has an interview from earlier, wow does she look MAD! Holding a hammer in her hand to pound in the sings, denying the smell in the car, blah blah blah. I hadn't seen this yet.

Baez was also on complaining about OSCO leaks of the evidence. Even though they told him it wasn't them, he thinks it is. Whine Whine Whine.

Maybe if his client would cooperate, all this BS wouldn't be happening eh?

Can you cut & paste the URL for that? I haven't seen it and would like to. Thanks

SeriouslySearching, I have been following your posts for quite a while. You appear very knowledgable and I can tell you have been here for quite some time. I want to ask, what do you think happened?
I purposefully have not stated what my exact theory is here because I am still working on that. As more facts emerge...my theory seems to be reinforced. So far just based on what we have learned here and what I have seen watching this all unfold in the media...it doesn't convince me that Casey is the only one with answers as to where Caylee is or what happened to her.

The guy that TOWED it is not the same guy that brought george to it in the lot. The guy that towed it had a cold at the time.

I think it was stated that the person who had the cold was the worker from Amscot that called the vehicle in to be towed?

I know this is totally off the wall, but we've discussed movies before Casey may have seen that influenced the "coverup operation".

Did anyone see "Man on Fire"? Dad buys kidnapping insurance, does a side deal and has his daughter kidnapped, insurance pays off BUT they find the little girl... dead and abused in the trunk of a car.

My first thought was.. would Casey be that dumb? And then I realized who we are talking about..

But say what if she left her in a car like and it got to hot and she died of heat exhaustion? What if it was something like that. By this time forensics would not be able to determine the cause of death. Just an example.. Unless it was a violent death, at this point with decomp, they will not be able to determine cause of death.

Kindral, your theory has been proposed many times here.

It IS possible that Casey left Caylee in a hot car and she died.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MiaCarmela