Caylee Anthony General Discussion thread #145

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
We are watching this family unravel thread by thread and I don't think they were wrapped too tight to begin with....Caylee was really the glue that held them all together. She was their common bond.

Cindy is going to take her anger out on some newscaster and come out with a nail gun from the garage, George is going to drive himself and the rolling billboard off a bridge or something I fear. Lee is going to be searching cyberspace forever for the one clue to this whole thing. If Casey wanted to hurt her family she sure aced that...she has devastated everyone.

Caylee may your little remains be found soon and know that you will not have to be scared of Mommy's temper anymore.

When Cindy said today "Casey will not go back to jail"..............is it possible she is going to confess to this?

I have wondered all along if one of them would "step up to the plate" on it for her since they have covered up for her all her life.

Then we have what you said...........add Casey's remark on the jail tape."You don't know what this is all about mother? You don't KNOW" , with such disdain in her voice.

I doubt she will ever confess. Even if she takes the deal and they find they body: unless its clear like a gun shot wound or a blow to the head or something forensics can determine was a murder, she will say it was an accident. Decomp has played such a part here that the manner of death may never be determined otherwise, unless it was blatant.

AND, If it was anything such as that, she will never reveal where the body is.

What's in the backpack? Anyone else think Casey had her LAPTOP in her backpack so that she could surf the Internet while chillin' at Baez's office?

Isabelle,
It was stated in the discovery documents that the guy who towed the car had a cold and could not smell anything.
T

The guy that TOWED it is not the same guy that brought george to it in the lot. The guy that towed it had a cold at the time.

LE had the phone records, showing the phone numbers Casey called, and the phone numbers of the calls received by Casey's phone, along with the duration of each call and whether or not the call was answered.

I have no doubt that LE has obtained the phone records of all people involved in this case.

The phone calls were made to TonE, but could she have been asking for the phone # of the LE Tony in her first call from jail?

I LOVE YOUR SIGNATURE! I wanted a No Trespassing Sign for Mine....She is going back to jail saturday.:behindbar

Just edit your signature and/or add an avatar, go to your welcome name on top right once inside look to your left go to your edits. Let me know if you need any more help.

Yes, Beth Holloway is supposed to be coming with Tim Miller, and that's one reason why I thought the woman was her. But, they showed the clip again, and this time I noticed a microphone in the woman's hand, so it's not Beth Holloway. It's probably a local reporter.
Just heard she is coming Saturday.

He said that he smelled it for the first time as he was walking by it before it was picked up. He was shocked that it was still in the lot after two weeks.

He stated that he noticed the foul order but didn't find it odd due to the fact that cars that are towed sometimes smell bad due to perishable items being left in them.

He noticed it again and more intensely and when George opened the door and he was hit full force with the smell it reminded him of the suicide car.

IIRC the guy at the tow yard said when he towed the car he had a very bad cold and couldnt smell much of any thing???

I know all of that.

My point is that this is easy money for a bondsman. Casey is not going to run and there is a good chance that she will be rearrested in a few days on murder charges.

Thats why this Bond is easy money for any Bondsman.

She will most likely be back in Jail soon and he would have made a quick 50k

The ONLY person making a quick 50k is the Florida bonding company.

Tony Padilla put up the 50K of his OWN money with the Florida bonding company to bond her out.

The phone calls were made to TonE, but could she have been asking for the phone # of the LE Tony in her first call from jail?

OOOOH! good point, ya know, now that I think about it, I thought it was a little odd that KC had to ask Lee for TonE's number, I just thought that she should have known it. But, if she was asking for LE Tony, that makes more sense because he was just a booty call. Great point Daisy:clap:

I agree with a lot of what you have stated. However, indulge me while I mention one more time: Cindy Anthony is the last known person to be verified by an independent source to have been with Caylee Anthony ALIVE on June 15th, 2008.

Hmmm... Where was George on the 15th?

Just edit your signature and/or add an avatar, go to your welcome name on top right once inside look to your left go to your edits. Let me know if you need any more help.

every time I try to add an avatar it tells me the file is invalid.

Local6 has an interview from earlier, wow does she look MAD! Holding a hammer in her hand to pound in the sings, denying the smell in the car, blah blah blah. I hadn't seen this yet.

Baez was also on complaining about OSCO leaks of the evidence. Even though they told him it wasn't them, he thinks it is. Whine Whine Whine.

Maybe if his client would cooperate, all this BS wouldn't be happening eh?

The ONLY person making a quick 50k is the Florida bonding company.

Tony Padilla put up the 50K of his OWN money with the Florida bonding company to bond her out.

No he didn't...Leonard Padilla put up His 50k and Tony wrote the Bond.

I doubt she will ever confess. Even if she takes the deal and they find they body: unless its clear like a gun shot wound or a blow to the head or something forensics can determine was a murder, she will say it was an accident. Decomp has played such a part here that the manner of death may never be determined otherwise, unless it was blatant.

AND, If it was anything such as that, she will never reveal where the body is.

Don't bet on it.........Bill Bass, with U.T. Body Farm determined a 30 year old case was murder with a hammer. He has solved tons of cases where people have been buried for years.

I am with you though that she will never reveal where the body is because there is the evidence of what happened.

IIRC the guy at the tow yard said when he towed the car he had a very bad cold and couldnt smell much of any thing???

The guy that TOWED it on the 30th had a cold. The guy that released it too George is a different person/different statement.

That is sort of harsh. Just wondering. With all the evidence that has come to light, WHAT WOULD YOU DO to help find Caylee?? Just asking.

Respectfully, still praying for a live Caylee.
Donate to TES

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member