Caylee Anthony General Discussion thread #145

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I thought she said that Cindy went down there and talked to him recently, as in this week after they released the 400 pgs? IMO it won't be a defense b/c that is just when he noticed it. Prepare: the next Cindy theory will be along the lines of ....somebody at the tow yard used the trunk to store a dead body.

They just showed on the 11pm news, Cindy putting up the "no trespassing" signs in her yard earlier this eve., and a reporter was quizzing her while she was doing it. Cindy said to the reporter: "for all I know, someone broke into the car at the tow yard and put a body in it".

Can anyone please direct me as to where I might find a link if there is on to transcripts of the court proceedings (bond hearing I believe) where Cindy, George and Lee all testified?

I asked this very question to Tony last night. Leonard Padilla put up 50k not Tony padilla.

I even asked him he planned to give his uncle the 50k back and he told me that he couldn't becase it would be illegal.

Okay.........thanks for that information. I had who put up the money mixed up, but I do know they ended up having to get a company out of Florida to post it.

Yes, a FL bonding company facilitated the bond but it was LP's money.

And it's costing LP money to have that RV sitting there, with Dick and Co. shuttling Casey from home to attorney and back...he's got to pay those guys...they're not doing it for free.

I think he's about cut his losses, fold up the bigtop, and go home.

And I still say, the publicity he's received for 50K was probably why he got involved to begin with...and then the public turned on him.

All that information is in the 400 pg documents. The tow driver stated the car did not have an odor when towed.

Yes but I remember that he also said that he had a really bad cold and couldn't smell anything anyway...:confused:

Between that judge commenting on her unclear/questionable mental state, LP saying she is in some parallel unvierse, Cindy having called her a sociopath, etc. think they are hoping to go for some kind of insanity plea if Baez can talk her into it? I don't know that I can see her buying in, unless she sees it as a way to lie to get out -- but I think (maybe incorrectly) that for her to use that wouldn't there be some admission of wrongdoing? So curious to see what they do with the plea offer.

Do you all have a feeling either way on if TES has a shot finding something? I know if anyone can they can - just don't think for some reason she is out laying somewhere (hugs sweet Caylee)

I think it was stated that the person who had the cold was the worker from Amscot that called the vehicle in to be towed?

No it was the tow truck driver. Its in the documents.

The person who smelled the decomp is the person that released the car to George at the lot two weeks later.

We are watching this family unravel thread by thread and I don't think they were wrapped too tight to begin with....Caylee was really the glue that held them all together. She was their common bond.

Cindy is going to take her anger out on some newscaster and come out with a nail gun from the garage, George is going to drive himself and the rolling billboard off a bridge or something I fear. Lee is going to be searching cyberspace forever for the one clue to this whole thing. If Casey wanted to hurt her family she sure aced that...she has devastated everyone.

I think you're right.

He said that he smelled it for the first time as he was walking by it before it was picked up. He was shocked that it was still in the lot after two weeks.

He stated that he noticed the foul order but didn't find it odd due to the fact that cars that are towed sometimes smell bad due to perishable items being left in them.

He noticed it again and more intensely and when George opened the door and he was hit full force with the smell it reminded him of the suicide car.

He told George something smelled rotten and then they traced the smell to the trunk where there was a bag with pizza and trash and maggots.

We have 145 general discussion threads alone and I cannot venture a guess on how many others on trying to find Caylee and getting to the truth in her disappearance. The family is as much a part of that discussion as are any other people involved with Caylee during the time before she went missing and what has occurred since then. While some of what we discuss is speculation, there are basic theories here which have been based on the facts as we know them. In order to solve this case, you have to find out where Caylee is not to find out where she could be. The people closest to the missing child are always suspect and need to be ruled out one by one.

I agree with you. But, how does making fun of and insulting help? why do we have to sift through pages of those who write nonsense here to see those with theories?

They just showed on the 11pm news, Cindy putting up the "no trespassing" signs in her yard earlier this eve., and a reporter was quizzing her while she was doing it. Cindy said to the reporter: "for all I know, someone broke into the car at the tow yard and put a body in it".[/QUOTE]

OMG>>>>>>>>>>>>>is that what she said?

That woman has totally gone off the deep end..........

I am sending the police in my area to go search ALL THE TOW COMPANY YARDS for dead bodies someone HID in the trunk of innocent victim's cars. They could solve all the missing persons cases right away........

GIVE ME A FRIGGIN BREAK ~~~

They just showed on the 11pm news, Cindy putting up the "no trespassing" signs in her yard earlier this eve., and a reporter was quizzing her while she was doing it. Cindy said to the reporter: "for all I know, someone broke into the car at the tow yard and put a body in it".

Does anyone have a link to that CRAZY video. I just have to see it for myself. Anyone? I checked local six. Cant find it.

Yep, maybe Santa Claus or the Easter Bunny did it...

Good grief...
:bang:

Oh look you can see Cindy's little no trespassing sign. http://media.myfoxorlando.com/live/mobilecam2.html

Well, isn't THAT special?

church_lady.jpg

They just showed on the 11pm news, Cindy putting up the "no trespassing" signs in her yard earlier this eve., and a reporter was quizzing her while she was doing it. Cindy said to the reporter: "for all I know, someone broke into the car at the tow yard and put a body in it".[/QUOTE]

OMG>>>>>>>>>>>>>is that what she said?

That woman has totally gone off the deep end..........

I am sending the police in my area to go search ALL THE TOW COMPANY YARDS for dead bodies someone HID in the trunk of innocent victim's cars. They could solve all the missing persons cases right away........

GIVE ME A FRIGGIN BREAK ~~~

Dont forget; they had to hide her in the trunk and then go back and take her out! Without anyone knowing or seeing EVER.

OMG.

I purposefully have not stated what my exact theory is here because I am still working on that. As more facts emerge...my theory seems to be reinforced. So far just based on what we have learned here and what I have seen watching this all unfold in the media...it doesn't convince me that Casey is the only one with answers as to where Caylee is or what happened to her.

I don't think KC is the only one that knows either. I just honestly can't see Cindy harming Caylee.

You are teasing all of us and have got my interest peaked!! Please give us just a little more, pretty, pretty please:blowkiss:

The ONLY person making a quick 50k is the Florida bonding company.

Tony Padilla put up the 50K of his OWN money with the Florida bonding company to bond her out.

Just so you know. We wern't talking about Tony anyway. We were talking about another Bondsman bailing Casey out after Tony revokes the Bond.

My point was that if Cindy Anthony walked into a local bond office with 50k any Bondsman would jump at the chance.

You should read the thread from the begining.

I think Cindy believes that because she put up "No Tresspassing" signs George now has a legal right to Shoot reporters who step on her lawn.

Honestly? Is that for real? He has a legal write to shoot? Man!

SO so sad. Today is my son's 10th birthday and he took forever to blow out his candles. I asked him why and he said he couldn't decide if he wanted to wish for a 4-wheeler or for the police to find Caylee's body to make sure her mommy goes to jail.

Made me cry so much so he said he would just wish for the 4-wheeler. I guess I didn't think about the huge effect this is having on my children.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member