Caylee Anthony General Discussion thread #145

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Hopefully, they will go to the nonprofit organization to help with other missing children searches since none are taking place except for TES now. I don't think the Anthonys will be seeing any of those gift cards, monies, or other items donated...but I could be mistaken. If they are...they will have to account for how they were used.

NO TRESPASSING sighns and a longer hose and lunch to put in casey back pack large sunglasses for casey to go out to see her man i mean beaz...sorry couldnt resist

Because thats what Bail Bondsmen do for a living.

That is how they make money.

A 500k Bond would earn the bond writer 50k (minus expenses)

They all have insurance to cover the 500k if she does skip .

The reason that this is easy money is because Casey isn't going anywhere with all the media around her.

imo
The "insurance" is the collateral the guarantor puts up for the bond agent.

Think about it for a second - say you get arrested and your bond is a million dollars. Ten percent is $100,000 - that's the amount you'd have to pay the bond agent to walk out of jail.

But if you don't show up in court, the bond agent is on the hook for the full million. What insurance company is going to write a policy on you for $900,000 to bet that you'll show up as required? If you're charged with a serious crime, you might be in the wind.

That $900,000 collateral has to come from you or someone willing it put up their own money on your behalf. That's the "insurance" the bond agents rely upon.

No it isn't. Why would he hang himself out for a half a million payable to the court if she doesn't show. You have to have something of equal value to the bond to get them to write it, like your house. And their house minus the mortgage wouldn't come anywhere near it. If they could have bonded her out for 50k, they probably could have come up with that.

Also,

For example.

If a person is arrested and a 1,000 bail is set that means he has to come up with $100 of his own money for the bondsman

He calls a Bondsman who takes the $100 from that person and Guarantees the $1,000 bond.

If the person shows up for court then the Bondsman is of the hook for the $1,000 bond but he made himself a $100

It is exactly the same in this case only the bond is a lot higher.

I was thinking about that and I am not as versed on the timeline as most of you, but it takes awhile before is smells, and the smell gets stronger, day by day. So if it was brought in, maybe it would have smelled had he opened the trunk, but I am sure they didnt. They just towed it in. As the days progressed in the hot sun, it started to smell more. Just my opinion.

My opinion too. :clap:

I agree with a lot of what you have stated. However, indulge me while I mention one more time: Cindy Anthony is the last known person to be verified by an independent source to have been with Caylee Anthony ALIVE on June 15th, 2008.

When Cindy said today "Casey will not go back to jail"..............is it possible she is going to confess to this?

I have wondered all along if one of them would "step up to the plate" on it for her since they have covered up for her all her life.

Then we have what you said...........add Casey's remark on the jail tape."You don't know what this is all about mother? You don't KNOW" , with such disdain in her voice.

I heard something on NG tonight, and wondering if anyone heard it also.

Someone on NG stated that the guy at the tow yard said that when the car was brought in it didn't smell bad and that it didn't start to smell until it was there for a week.

I was in my kitchen, so I couldn't see who was speaking. Did anyone else hear this? Am going to watch the rerun and listen for it again.

Isabelle,
Ray'sMom

They were discussing something Cindy said to a reporter... Cindy said she talked to the guy at the tow yard ...........

Kind of like Cindy said Caylee called her Great Grandmother on Casey's phone the same day Caylee called Casey, Cindy said LE knew Cindy had washed those pants, Cindy said the car sat in front of their house for a couple of days......

There was something on the threads the other night that Hollaway was going to be with the ones coming to look for caylee.

Yes, Beth Holloway is supposed to be coming with Tim Miller, and that's one reason why I thought the woman was her. But, they showed the clip again, and this time I noticed a microphone in the woman's hand, so it's not Beth Holloway. It's probably a local reporter.

Someone on NG stated that the guy at the tow yard said that when the car was brought in it didn't smell bad and that it didn't start to smell until it was there for a week.

I was in my kitchen, so I couldn't see who was speaking. Did anyone else hear this? Am going to watch the rerun and listen for it again.

Isabelle,
Ray'sMom

the discovery documents have a statement from the employee that handled the pickup, he said it did not smell until they opened the door and then it was very noticeable

When Cindy said today "Casey will not go back to jail"..............is it possible she is going to confess to this?

I have wondered all along if one of them would "step up to the plate" on it for her since they have covered up for her all her life.

Then we have what you said...........add Casey's remark on the jail tape."You don't know what this is all about mother? You don't KNOW" , with such disdain in her voice.

So, you are thinking Cindy might "take the fall" for Casey if it comes to that?

I was thinking about that and I am not as versed on the timeline as most of you, but it takes awhile before is smells, and the smell gets stronger, day by day. So if it was brought in, maybe it would have smelled had he opened the trunk, but I am sure they didnt. They just towed it in. As the days progressed in the hot sun, it started to smell more. Just my opinion.

It certainly wasn't what she implied. Some stranger didn't put that precious child's body in that trunk.

Is this thread about Caylee or not? So, WE are here posting Casey and her family are guilty... more so gossiping. Does anyone have any ideas of how to help this case, or should this thread actually be here? Should this thread be called Casey Anthony and her family are guilty? Because not 'much' is discussed about Caylee here.
We have 145 general discussion threads alone and I cannot venture a guess on how many others on trying to find Caylee and getting to the truth in her disappearance. The family is as much a part of that discussion as are any other people involved with Caylee during the time before she went missing and what has occurred since then. While some of what we discuss is speculation, there are basic theories here which have been based on the facts as we know them. In order to solve this case, you have to find out where Caylee is not to find out where she could be. The people closest to the missing child are always suspect and need to be ruled out one by one.

The "insurance" is the collateral the guarantor puts up for the bond agent.

Think about it for a second - say you get arrested and your bond is a million dollars. Ten percent is $100,000 - that's the amount you'd have to pay the bond agent to walk out of jail.

But if you don't show up in court, the bond agent is on the hook for the full million. What insurance company is going to write a policy on you for $900,000 to bet that you'll show up as required? If you're charged with a serious crime, you might be in the wind.

That $900,000 collateral has to come from you or someone willing it put up their own money on your behalf. That's the "insurance" the bond agents rely upon.

I know all of that.

My point is that this is easy money for a bondsman. Casey is not going to run and there is a good chance that she will be rearrested in a few days on murder charges.

Thats why this Bond is easy money for any Bondsman.

She will most likely be back in Jail soon and he would have made a quick 50k

Of course it's real. Lp is revoking Casey's Bond so they have to come up with 50k to get her back out.

imo

Once new charges are filed, considering the seriousness of the crime and what sort of sentence Casey could be looking at, hopefully she will be held without bond. In that case, there's nothing anyone can do to get her out of jail.

OK....now I have visions of the car being left with Caylee in the trunk, and there for several days before Cindy and George get called into the case. It would be a nightmare to get the car home and open that trunk to discover..... what you had to deal with, and then to "deal with it". (trying to get into the head of how this could have happened). That scenario doesn't mesh with calling 911 and telling them a dead body was in the car does it??? What about the shovel that Casey borrowed??? I truly believe Casey did this, and if she had help, it was outside of the family. I believe the fiasco we are watching with George and Cindy is a fast forwars version of their entire lives together which eventually yielded the likes of Casey. Sad, tragic, and scary - all at once.

They were discussing something Cindy said to a reporter... Cindy said she talked to the guy at the tow yard ...........

Kind of like Cindy said Caylee called her Great Grandmother on Casey's phone the same day Caylee called Casey, Cindy said LE knew Cindy had washed those pants, Cindy said the car sat in front of their house for a couple of days......

I thought she said that Cindy went down there and talked to him recently, as in this week after they released the 400 pgs? IMO it won't be a defense b/c that is just when he noticed it. Prepare: the next Cindy theory will be along the lines of ....somebody at the tow yard used the trunk to store a dead body.

Isabelle,
Ray'sMom

Isabelle,
It was stated in the discovery documents that the guy who towed the car had a cold and could not smell anything.
T

the discovery documents have a statement from the employee that handled the pickup, he said it did not smell until they opened the door and then it was very noticeable

He said that he smelled it for the first time as he was walking by it before it was picked up. He was shocked that it was still in the lot after two weeks.

He stated that he noticed the foul order but didn't find it odd due to the fact that cars that are towed sometimes smell bad due to perishable items being left in them.

He noticed it again and more intensely and when George opened the door and he was hit full force with the smell it reminded him of the suicide car.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member