Caylee Anthony General Discussion thread #145

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
They have a bond schedule for most minor offenses and you can bond out without seeing a judge. For more serious crimes you go in front of a judge who makes a decision about your flight risk among other factors and sets the bond amount.

If what you got arrested for isn't going to net any real time, low bond because you aren't likely to make a run for it. If what you did could get you electrocuted, higher bond, more motive to make a run for it.

Sure...I understand the fundamentals of how the system works.

My question is WHY did this judge set bond for her at an amount he knew would be very difficult for her to reach?

Is TP still against pullin bond? From what I have read today via the news it appears there is still a for lack of better words slight bone of contention over yes/no.

We should send the NG show a list of words to use in place of BOMBSHELL!

here are some ideas:

barn burner
sledge hammer
backblast
flabbergaster
flame thrower
hydrogen bomb
ripsnorter
panty raid
big dipper
gut gasper

O my! why would they need gift cards to grocery stores and department stores, even the office stores as far as i know the flyers were donated right What r they trying to do get casey some new paper to wright the script and buy dinner as well
Gift cards are often requested for organized searches to provide supplies for the searchers. Bottled water, bug spray, gloves, and other items are used. This is not an unusual request.

Not only are flyers made, grid maps, search lists, guidelines for each searcher and team, etc. This is why the request would include cards for office supplies: Paper, markers, pencils, tablets, and other items.

I wonder if there was a life insurance policy on Caylee....

Wasn't Casey's grandfather in the insurance business?

This really made me think. I was trying so hard not to go there in regards to C and G but... Thank you SS. You always hit it head on.

I think at this point (and I really hate saying this) but there are two reasonable explanations for this. Either they are helping her cover it all up, OR they are all wacked. Either way, I guess they are still all wacked!

What about the hair in the trunk. Preliminary investigations show it WAS Caylee's hair and it showed that she was dead when it was left. How are they gonna explain that one? That someone put Caylee's body in the car at the inpound lot but it wasn't Casey.

I just cant understand how these people (Especially Casey) do not realize that forensic science DOES NOT LIE. (Obviously unlike Casey).

What I would like to know is, where is George? He's been MIA since we last saw the video of him pulling out of the garage (can't remember if that was 6am yesterday or 6am today, lol). I wonder if he just can't stand to be in the house and really has nothing to do with Caylee's disappearance, or is he "MIA" as in "running from the law while he can"....just sayin !

I think he is more likely running from Cindy with her Top Hat, Rabbit, Wand, Hammer, and Signs.

Sure...I understand the fundamentals of how the system works.

My question is WHY did this judge set bond for her at an amount he knew would be very difficult for her to reach?

They already thought Caylee was dead, Casey's behaviour was so out there, and they hoped she would start talking if they kept her locked up????

I was trying to figure what was up with all the signs. I mean c'mon how many signs do ya need? Isn't that just drawing more attention? Isn't that jsut goading the media?
I think someone is off their medication....:confused:

Medication.... and what is up with Cindy always looking mad. I think it has something to do with her eyebrows. She needs to get someone to put some arches in those things. Everytime I look at her eyes, I feel like she's going to jump right through the tv at me. :eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek:

Is TP still against pullin bond? From what I have read today via the news it appears there is still a for lack of better words slight bone of contention over yes/no.

I LOVE YOUR SIGNATURE! I wanted a No Trespassing Sign for Mine....She is going back to jail saturday.:behindbar

I think at this point (and I really hate saying this) but there are two reasonable explanations for this. Either they are helping her cover it all up, OR they are all wacked. Either way, I guess they are still all wacked!

What about the hair in the trunk. Preliminary investigations show it WAS Caylee's hair and it showed that she was dead when it was left. How are they gonna explain that one? That someone put Caylee's body in the car at the inpound lot but it wasn't Caylee.

I just cant understand how these people (Especially Casey) do not realize that forensic science DOES NOT LIE. (Obviously unlike Casey).

If they are trying to cover for her it is poorly thought out at best. Possibly the worst cover up attempt ever.

I have been lurking and following this case from the beginning.

I just wanted to vent here. I thought for sure that when this DNA and air sample evidence came out that Cindy, George and Lee would come to the realization of the truth. I really have given them the benefit of the doubt at this point because Casey is their daughter and sister and they do not want to believe that she is capable of killing her own child.

However, after seeing their reaction of the new evidence I am just in awe. I cannot believe they are going to still stand beside this girl. "Innocent until proven guilty." "Casey will not go back to jail." Discounting the decomposition evidence by saying that a body could have been placed in the trunk while in the in pound lot.. what are these people on?

These people have moved on. After the incident (whether accidental or not), Casey was probably very stressed (even if just from digging and body hiding) and afterwards and eventually...she de-stressed and moved on. After all that stress, she was ready to put it all behind her. She got a new tatoo to commemorate her daughter ("A beautiful life" -- clearly suggesting past tense), a new boyfriend, went back to her beloved nightclubs and adjusted back to her new life. She probably patted herself on the back for having healed from all that stress. But then..as you can see from the first 911 and other calls, Cindy clearly had some catching up to do because she wasn't aware of what happened. But Casey was almost annoyed that people were freaking out/asking where the hell Caylee was b/c Casey had already made peace with the situation and she's annoyed with having to deal with it again. But soon enough, Casey and George (and eventually Lee) find out Caylee is not alive either. Casey probably told them it was an accident and that she got scared and didn't know what to do with the body and George/Cindy accepted it and have been spending their time with their daughter re-bonding and sticking together. Because they can't bring Caylee back but at least they can try to keep their daughter from going to prison for the rest of her life. I think they've all been in the house bonding and that's why Lee is now spouting stuff about how everyone should believe in "innocent before proven guilty." These people have so moved on from the whole incident (the grandparents probably having truly grieved at least for 20 minutes, unlike their daughter's 30 seconds, if that) and I think that's why they are acting differently. Now...the media is just annoying them with *stuff* that they are so done with already; hence, the nasty/snarky comments. They probably think their daughter Casey is going to be unfairly tried for murder since they think it was just an "accident" and a young girl scared about what to do with the body. So now it's the entire Anthony family against the world and I wouldn't be surprised if it continues like this and gets worse if the prosecutor's office starts to do things the Anthony family thinks is "unfair."

Just my feeling is all.

I believe there is a negotiation of sorts ongoing among the Padilla Posse. Leonard wants to pull it. Not certain where Tony is on this at present, but I am certain they are discussing it.

I am going to go through all the docs again, because
Shannon718 just wrote this:

I stated several days ago that I thought Caylee was in the trunk under where the spare tire is kept. I think she was there when GA brought the car home from the tow yard and parked it in the garage. While Ca was with KC and AMI. Watch this link where GA and CA are on the couch talking to Greta and watch how CA squirms when GA starts talking about the trunk of the car.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2eMDQzXM4zU&NR=1

Gift cards are often requested for organized searches to provide supplies for the searchers. Bottled water, bug spray, gloves, and other items are used. This is not an unusual request.

Not only are flyers made, grid maps, search lists, guidelines for each searcher and team, etc. This is why the request would include cards for office supplies: Paper, markers, pencils, tablets, and other items.

oh thanks for clearing that im from a little town used to stores just donating supplies

But who's searching? Who's gone anywhere that they'd need a supply of bottled water and DEET? Or gloves?

I would have no problem with it if there were an ongoing search...to my knowledge, the only search that was going on before TES showed up was being conducted by a small group led by a WS member.

In other circumstances, I'd see no problem with it. In these circumstances, it appears that no searches have been organized. Remember...the family still asserts that she's alive.

It's just discombobulating.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member