Caylee Anthony General Discussion thread #145

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Both dogs hit in the trunk on the right panel near the tailight, IIRC. Where is the spare tire compartment on that particular car?

Center of the trunk, if it's like most pontiacs. If you look closely at this image, you can see in the carpet where the spare is located underneath.

This is a Sunfire trunk:

Sunfire14.jpg

They didn't even need the signs... In FL, we have the "Stand Your Ground" law, passed a few years ago. Basically, it protects people who shoot/kill/hurt someone who comes on their property and makes them feel threatened.

That is ALL they need now...........a shooting of a media person for stepping on their property.......This gets more insane by the minute.

You noticed she said GEORGE could shoot them.........good ole George, taking care of "all the loose ends."

He doesn't have the legal right to shoot someone for being on his property at all.

I am not sure Cindy meant the Media but was meaning this for all those people that are making death threats against the entire family. In FL is it allowed to shoot someone breaking into your home ?

Involved before or after the incident?
I mean, are they knowledgeable after the fact or did they "do" something to Caylee?

Go back to the Greta interview..

The date was June 24

George said...'he saw Casey'

'He went to her car 'TRUNK' & found the 'gas cans'..

Watch Greta....

quick you did it too!!!!!! what is going on?
Is it happening when people are snipping? I keep getting erroneously quoted.

What may be happening is the quote such as above is not picking up prior attached quote. Suggestion for top of quoted comment being responded to highlight cut and paste may be a better option for showing full shortened post.
Sorry trying to cook as I type, noticed the spare tire compartment topic. Was this just large enough for a spare donut as opposed to a full spare? LE has that car stripped make no doubt about it. Decomp issue was good point but we don't know what else and where else they found evidence within the veh.

Yes, she certainly could have been asking for the phone number of the LE Tony. Whichever one, she knew that Lee had his number, so it would be a mutual acquaintance of Lee's.

I finally think I found the answer about how Lee had TonE's number. In the discovery documents, TonE said that Lee had called him the evening of the 911 calls. I got the impression that this was the first time he had talked to Lee. Then it follows that Casey must have given the phone number to Lee that night for TonE. That's how she knew he had it.

Feel free to correct if I am wrong.

Not to be too graphic, etc. -- but my older brother was found dead 5 years ago outdoors in a park in Los Angeles. We were told (based on insect activity) he had been there for anywhere from 2 days to 2 weeks - but reading the autopsy report I always figured closer to the two weeks with the amount of decomp. His body was just ravaged -- and yes, tons of decomp fluid everywhere, etc (won't get more specific here unless someone has specific questions) All this to say, if she had been in the trunk, or even first buried in the yard then moved to the trunk for a week or whatever some might be thinking, I just can't fathom that there wouldn't be a ton more biological remnants than the stain, etc. in the trunk unless that is another thing held back by LE.

I have never been exposed to decomp so this may be a dumb question but..
What if she had been put in bags or wrapped in plastic.. Would that have kept the odor down and contained the fluids?

I purposefully have not stated what my exact theory is here because I am still working on that. As more facts emerge...my theory seems to be reinforced. So far just based on what we have learned here and what I have seen watching this all unfold in the media...it doesn't convince me that Casey is the only one with answers as to where Caylee is or what happened to her.

I agree, however, I do not think Cindy had any knowledge of it until after the day she found Casey at Tonys. Just because Amy stated in her statement that Casey was still putting up the ront that Caylee was with the babysitter to her mom. "we need our space" etc. If Casey had just left the house by herself she would not have been perpetuating lies to her mom about Caylee.

Another poster had a thought about Caylee beig in the trunk when it was p/u from the tow yard. I think if that were the case she would have abandoned the car and reported it stolen and come up with a different set of lies to match. The fact that she had her b/f pick her up at the Amscot would have killed that theory by adding a witness.

JMO of course!

I just wish they would go get that huzzy outta bed and drag her sorry butt back
to jail!!!
:behindbar

Holy crap. I have a Pontiac. I think y'all are onto something.

You could easily hide (I hate to say it like this) a 30 lb. package in that well in the trunk. Easily.

And just put the carpet back over it. Easily.

Is your's the same model ???

A WS'er has the same car & measured where the spare goes (Holds only a donut), it was only 5" & 25" across.

Anyway I doubt the body was in a hot trunk for 18 days.

Thanks, QA and Gigi. That would not be consistent with the hits from the dogs then, would it?

They didn't even need the signs... In FL, we have the "Stand Your Ground" law, passed a few years ago. Basically, it protects people who shoot/kill/hurt someone who comes on their property and makes them feel threatened.

Yep! We're a bunch of gun totin' bad boyz down here I tell ya ! When my husband was serving in the Middle East for 2 years, I kept one loaded at all times in my nightstand (don't have kids, only cats, so it was safe in there).

does anyone know why the webcam appears to be stuck on the same image instead of refreshing?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
elementpro