Caylee Anthony General Discussion thread #146

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
When I get to the end of a thread, I am so nauseous, I have to walk away and get a TUMS.

Mr. Padilla - I love that your uncle Leonard, who no doubt has seen some awful things in his life, still chooses to look for the good in people. But he does not have to put himself in harm's way and frankly KC is safer in jail than at home. The right thing is to return her to where she can not be harmed by some media inspired kook. Leonard does not need to be sued by some photo-hog who jumps in front of his vehicle to get a marketable shot of The Mother of The Year.

That being said, I am so disgusted with the Anthony family. It is inconceivable to me that they even dare to suggest that the Ponitac was used to store some other dead body while it was impounded, especially when faced with the fact that there was tissue attached to Caylee's hair in the trunk which proved that the hair fell out post-mortem. How dare they continue this charade that Caylee was taken by someone who will not return her and ask for money to help them search when the only thing they have searched so far is the Pontiac and the evidence they found, they destroyed.

If George did not clean that car when he got it home, I will eat my blanket.

Lee arrived at the house on June 15th, and found the Pontiac in the garage. Hint.

Cindy removed and washed clothing and a knife from the car before she placed the first 911 call. Hint.

KC is known to be a sociopath by her mother, a habitual liar by every one of her friends, perhaps bi-polar by at least one friend and has been proven to be a lying thief without a conscience, but this maladjusted family continues to maintain that KC is telling the truth and everyone else, and I do mean everyone else, is lying. It boggles the mind until we remember Mommy Dearest's words "lying is not a crime" and KC's blog "everyone lies, everyone dies".

It is not just KC who operates in another dimension, the whole Anthony bunch have the same genetic defect, they were born without a soul.

I am now more than ever convinced that there are at least 2 co-conspirators invloved in disposing of Caylee's body and covering up her murder and both of them live at the Anthony home. I do not think that Caylee was alive on June 16th as George finally remembered and I do not believe that he saw KC or her trunk on the 24th. Since they all stated that the last day they saw Caylee was June 9, until they were caught in that lie, I suggest that whatever occurred happened at the Anthony home on the night of June 15th or early morning hours of the 16th and it was witnessed by George and Cindy.

They have all been playing their parts since June 15 and the only reason they were in a panic to find KC is because they thought she would spill the beans in a drunken stupor and they wanted her HOME where they could keep her under control. The July 3rd Myspace plea from Cindy was just a signal that she was getting weak and about to crack, hence the response "On the worst of the worst days, remember the words spoken". This was a reminder to stay cool until the 30 days (script) passed.

"I have given you 30 days!" Cindy was at a breaking point, George and KC were still cool as ice. Cindy goofed when she screamed that "it smells like there's been a dead body in the da** car!" She was angry that the disposal was not carried out properly (again she could not count on KC and George doing anything right!) and they now had to deal with a stinky car which threw a wrench into their well thought out kidnapper story. It was just a little warning to them that she could play them if they didn't tow the line.

I am convinced they are all in on this together and either "everyone lies, or everyone dies".

JMHO

See that is what I thought too. I could have sworn that I read here that someone from here contacted TES and got them involved.

Not sure how it became Cindy that got them involved.
Try four times, this is complete nonsense. There are some very experienced, knowledgeable and involved people on the WS board and they are good at what they do. Here lately the patting of the GP's has been over board and wrong, now the question is why? Which I don't need answered. Anthony's are over the top. How often do you see them shouting the opposite of what LE and other brd members have said. Its wrong and very sad for Caylee. I'm little Caylee's fan!!!!

Many crimes have more than one victim. I feel that being the mother of a woman who may have killed my grandchild would be an extremely horrifying experience. That doesn't negate any horror the child may have experienced. Actually, the knowledge that the child experienced horror would make my own horror worse.

I agree. Most normal people would feel that way. But to allow the murderess back into your home while on bail, and to make excuses for her...well, that's where people have a problem, I suppose.

I think there are death threats- no doubt about it. But, it is the actions of this family that is causing these threats.

We are all responsible for our own actions. The persons making the threats can only blame themselves and we are suppose to allow LE to investigate, arrest and then the State to prosecute. We are not a vigilant society and should have more morals than to threaten another.

her anger and rage would first go to her mom and dad. I doubt she had anger and rage at her daughter.

the child that interfered with her personal life

the child that seemed to love Cindy more

the child that Cindy was riding Casey to grow up/hold a job/stop partying because of

My mother had lots of anger and rage at me, even at that age. I think it is very likely that she had anger and rage at whomever was available.

I think she has been unhappy for a long time. All the details of her lies (where she worked and with who) all orginate from 2005 before Caylee was born. She seemed to like that portion of her life. She has spent a lot of time convincing people she had a great job, money in the bank, a degree she didn't have, etc.... I think she is very dissappointed with her life and full of hatred. More than enough to go around.

I could go for that but then you have statements like "I guess I am a celebrity". Not normal thinking in any normal person's world.

And I really doubt that there have been a lot of death threats and don't think anyone is going to drive by her house and unload a clip.

Rest assured that there are plenty of nuts out there crazy enough to try it and it only takes one to do the deed. If they succeded then who would people blame for not protecting her?? I think the answer to that is pretty obvious here.

People in public life regularly receive very serious death threats for far less than what this girl has done. I know because I grew up in a family that received death threat regularly simply because my Father was a well known journalist and also wrote editorial pieces. The nuts would come out of the woodwork when he wrote something they didn't like and thought they should shut him up. The lengths some of these people went to, in an effort to carry out their plans, would shock you. BELIEVE IT because it does happens!! I believe that the threats against Casey and the rest of her family are VERY real, and should be taken VERY seriously!! JMO

I really think there has to be some mental issues there.

And here. My husband thinks I'm a psycho because I spend so much time on this. My house is a mess and I have a ton of laundry. I knew I had OCD after I diagnosed myself years back and this case is seriously aggravating it.

But thats exactly opposite of what a loving parent is...a loving parent says NO, disciplines, teaches responsibilty, and doesn't encourage antisocial behavior...

The Hackings loved their son...so much that they insisted on the truth & followed it all the way to its judicial conclusion. They raised other children, they are not in jail...but they did the right thing when one of them did the unspeakable to an innocent.

Coddling and protecting has its place...not when it comes to right and wrong, taking the life of an innocent child by a grown 22 year old..this is just "enabling" to beat a much used term to death.

Sorry I sound so preachy :blowkiss:...but sometimes its just that there ARE people that do NOT do the right thing...they are NOT good people...and those that are, that live within the boundries of society, well we are dumbfounded and try and find some reason as to why they could behave this way...

Sometimes people are just selfish, bad, and mean....

I agree with you wholeheartedly.

I have had my share of problems with my kids, but in my house, if you do something wrong, you pay the price. Not me, not dad, you!

Get in trouble at school - do detention.
Get in trouble with the law - go to jail, house arrest, community service, whatever.

Yes I know that but there was someone on this board that helped to make the contacts to get TES and the family together or something like that.

I am only going by memory here but I am pretty sure that I remember some posts where people here were thanking someone for taking the iniative to get them together or something along that line.

And IIRC correctly, they've been trying to get the Anthony's to agree to TES' participation for quite some time. I'm not stating that as fact, but it seems to me Cindy didn't 'let' them become involved soon enough.

TES is a well known organization. I am sure many people addressed it as an option. They are very often used in these circumstances so I am sure many people had the same idea. I think Cindy had to make it happen in the final analysis.

And I think it was important that he said Cindy was key in being that family member. Clearly Casey didn't ask them to find her daughter.

Rest assured that there are plenty of nuts out there crazy enough to try it and it only takes one to do the deed. If they succeded then who would people blame for not protecting her?? I think the answer to that is pretty obvious here.

People in public life regularly receive very serious death threats for far less than what this girl has done. I know because I grew up in a family that received death threat regularly simply because my Father was a well known journalist and also wrote editorial pieces. The nuts would come out of the woodwork when he wrote something they didn't like and thought they should shut him up. The lengths some of these people went to, in an effort to carry out their plans, would shock you. BELIEVE IT because it does happens!! I believe that the threats against Casey and the rest of her family are VERY real, and should be taken VERY seriously!! JMO

Personally, I'd be more worried about Cindy squealing tires and backing over a cameraman than I would anyone in public hurting Casey. And Leonard said pretty much the same thing today, too.

I am not so sure about that. They are saying that 'people' want to have a big demonstration in front of the Anthony house on Monday. That is one of the things Leonard is worried about and why he wants to turn her back in. It is said there are over 1000 people coming to this demonstration. I think that is silly to cause that rucus to the Anthonys. Just terrible. I hope they leave for the day and go to a hotel or something but I guess they can't because of Casey.

I totally agree there is no reason for this whatsoever. If these 1000 people want to do something helpful then they should volunteer and help TES search.

Ok...I have sat by quietly most of the evening reading, but I have to disagree here (somewhat). She has FINALLY opened up to the idea of TES coming onboard, but one of our beloved posters has offered the family help in getting TES involved early on and never got a response. IIRC there were repeated offers. So maybe she asked for Tim's help NOW (and I'm glad she did), but this was long overdue IMHO.

I agree with you 100%. I was not sure how to word it without it comming across as a bash to the BH's and getting banned. I am sure we all know that by now, even with the child being found, little evidence of who comitted this crime will be gone. Cindy and George had the opportunity to reach out to TES and other services within 48 hours of there daughter being arrested, but did not do it. To give them credit now, when they know it is too late i feel is a insult to all that have tried to help and do the right thing.

You know, I don't know the BH's, they seem like really nice guys- but I think they are getting played here.

When I get to the end of a thread, I am so nauseous, I have to walk away and get a TUMS.

Mr. Padilla - I love that your uncle Leonard, who no doubt has seen some awful things in his life, still chooses to look for the good in people. But he does not have to put himself in harm's way and frankly KC is safer in jail than at home. The right thing is to return her to where she can not be harmed by some media inspired kook. Leonard does not need to be sued by some photo-hog who jumps in front of his vehicle to get a marketable shot of The Mother of The Year.

That being said, I am so disgusted with the Anthony family. It is inconceivable to me that they even dare to suggest that the Ponitac was used to store some other dead body while it was impounded, especially when faced with the fact that there was tissue attached to Caylee's hair in the trunk which proved that the hair fell out post-mortem. How dare they continue this charade that Caylee was taken by someone who will not return her and ask for money to help them search when the only thing they have searched so far is the Pontiac and the evidence they found, they destroyed.

Lee arrived at the house on June 15th, and found the Pontiac in the garage. Hint.

Cindy removed and washed clothing and a knife from the car before she placed the first 911 call. Hint.

KC is known to be a sociopath by her mother, a habitual liar by every one of her friends, perhaps bi-polar by at least one friend and has been proven to be a lying thief without a conscience, but this maladjusted family continues to maintain that KC is telling the truth and everyone else, and I do mean everyone else, is lying. It boggles the mind until we remember Mommy Dearest's words "lying is not a crime" and KC's blog "everyone lies, everyone dies".

It is not just KC who operates in another dimension, the whole Anthony bunch have the same genetic defect, they were born without a soul.

I am now more than ever convinced that there are at least 2 co-conspirators invloved in disposing of Caylee's body and covering up her murder and both of them live at the Anthony home. I do not think that Caylee was alive on June 16th as George finally remembered and I do not believe that he saw KC or her trunk on the 24th. Since they all stated that the last day they saw Caylee was June 9, until they were caught in that lie, I suggest that whatever occurred happened at the Anthony home on the night of June 15th or early morning hours of the 16th and it was witnessed by George and Cindy.

They have all been playing their parts since June 15 and the only reason they were in a panic to find KC is because they thought she would spill the beans in a drunken stupor and they wanted her HOME where they could keep her under control. The July 3rd Myspace plea from Cindy was just a signal that she was getting weak and about to crack, hence the response "On the worst of the worst days, remember the words spoken". This was a reminder to stay cool until the 30 days (script) passed.

"I have given you 30 days!" Cindy was at a breaking point, George and KC were still cool as ice. Cindy goofed when she screamed that "it smells like there's been a dead body in the da** car!" She was angry that the disposal was not carried out properly (again she could not count on KC and George doing anything right!) and they now had to deal with a stinky car which threw a wrench into their well thought out kidnapper story. It was just a little warning to them that she could play them if they didn't tow the line.

I am convinced they are all in on this together and either "everyone lies, or everyone dies".

JMHO

:clap::clap::clap:

JMHO

Wow!

Don't know if I agree with everything but you give a great argument.

Completely agree. Cindy is the only one who can get to the ultimate truth.
Which IMO is the exact reason why Casey WON'T give her the satisfaction of telling her. Casey has been torturing her parents for years.

Who makes the decision whether or not Casey goes back to jail? Tony or Leonard?

Probably a combination of both.[/QUOTE]

I see several places where persons keep saying bond decison to be made by L. Padilla. Here Tony states decison will be made by both of them.

agree! I don't think she realizes that if she continues on this path, she herself could be arrested because her daughter IS GOING TO TURN ON HER. She was the last one to have the child, and if Casey sees an out, she will go for it.

Maybe that is why she is continuing to defend Casey, because she knows her best and feels sure if Casey's plan does not work, she will shift the blame to Cindy and/or George.

They may have received some threats but there is a way to handle that. Call the police.

If something happened, I know who I would blame, the Padillas because they bailed her out instead of leaving her in jail. But I still think that all the body guards are ridiculous. Are they expecting a reporter to pull out a gun? The kids on the flat bed were going to sing to her until her head exploded?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sandrz717