Caylee Anthony General Discussion Thread #149

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Is the guy in the white shirt the same guy that was "calming" George down?

Yes.. he must be a neighbor after all... he walked off to the left and dissapeared when George drove away..

BTW... George drove away... 10 mins later CINDY drives up in same car.. no George... seems to talk to guys with umbrella and then go into garage

Oh! And at least our Susan Smith had the decency to fake a cry!!!!

My fiance and I said the exact same thing last night! I see you are in SC and we are in NC, and remember that case VERY clearly. Susan Smith and OJ are the two names we've always used to describe the lowest people in the world. Casey Anthony's name has now replaced Susan Smith (not that Susan is any less disgusting than she always has been).

The court sets the condition of the bond, not LE, and she needs permission for every legal visit, and they are for the purpose of holding legal conferences. If it was discovered that she was spending time there, other than for legal conferences, both her and JB would be in some trouble. IMO

I'm sure she has permission to go to Baez's office and is not just up and running over there on her own whim. Thank you for your response.

Got any evidence that she's going to Baez just for fun?

Honestly imo they have NO business harrassing these folks, Casey may have done something however I believe her family to be innocent.
Not sure how most feel but my home is my "safe comfortable place", if one of my children did something and I show up to defend them in court that is one thing however to protest in front of my home is an entire different ballgame.

George and Cindy Anthony did nothing (as far as the evidence shows!) thier daughter did, I honestly fear that one or the other will have a total breakdown should this continue. I think I would. I would at the very least totally lose it, I doubt they are even sleeping or eating properly.

Well, there is one way for all of this to end. Casey to produce Caylee. Pretty simple. Obviously it isnt bothering the family too much , Casey isn't feeling any pressure to talk with all their blind love and support. It's a monster they feed. You feed it, you keep it.

Sheesh, the nerve of some people. Did they bring popcorn? Sometimes I'm ashamed to be a member of the human race.

And how are we any different? We are sitting here watching them watching them. A little like the pot calling the kettle black don't cha think? :)

Cindy pulled up - parked in driveway - briefly "discussed" something with umbrellas - and went in ---

THAT IS NOT THE SAME BACKPACK GEORGE DESCRIBED.

Thats a new backpack. Hmmm.. where's Casey's backpack? I'm going to look and see if I can find the link. I know he described what Caylee's backpack looked like. I gotta see what he said about Casey's backpack.

In the heat, I think I read about 2 days and gets worse from there. Car noticed by Amscot women morning of 6/27 was told by boss to wait for days, called for tow. car towed 6/30. Notice that a letter was as PO delivery date unknown but 'found' on door 7/13 by George. Date that letter picked up is not clear to me. [have to see if it was stated anywhere] but assuming late in the day on 7/14 and CA & GA went to tow lot 7/15.
My question is if a body was in the trunk and then removed prior to be dumped sometime on the 26th into the morning of the 27th but GA claims that he saw gas cans in the back on 6/24 then that means you have only 2 to 2-1/2 days. Once the tow lot had the car, how did anyone have a chance to move a body unless the tow yard is part of this mystery.
I have a hard time seeing little Ms. Casey picking up a body that has been dead and starting to decompose and putting it in her trunk and then picking it up again to move it. I could be wrong but I don't see it. Someone else had to helped.

I hate typing this but they did take a blue crate into evidence. She may have used that to move her around. A crate would account for fluid leaking out.

Sorry, it was Cindy not George. My 10 second refresh took more like 45 sec so whatever happened, if anything...it happened real fast and I missed it

So what is your understanding of when she first noticed the notification?

I thought that she said that she found the yellow notice on the glass door the morning of when they picked up the letter and then went to get the car. So she said the day she saw the notice (2 weeks after it was dated and left) she picked up the letter and then she and geo went to the towyard.

I agree. I am truly disappointed in the way this has turned out. No one in this case wants to take a position and stay with it.

I want that girl in JAIL. Not running around with her brownies. It reminds me on when I sent my children to school with treats for the rest of the class.

If they had of left her there, she would have IMHO, more of an incentive to talk. Of course, I never think she will talk..in or out of jail.

I agree, and I think everyone wants to see Casey returned to jail. I don't feel it will be long........the immunity offer runs out at 9:00am on Tuesday morning. I think the clock will start ticking and Casey will soon be re-arrested on new charges. This time I hope she's held without bond.

I almost wouldn't blame George for running down one of them. With all the stress the family is under, the last thing they need is people taunting them. People are intentionally pushing George and Cindy to the breaking point just for kicks and giggles apparently. This is just so wrong.

It seems like there should be some protection in the stalking laws.

Here you go.

http://www.websleuths.com/forums/sho...&postcount=491

Yesterday, 10:38 PM
Tony Padilla http://www.websleuths.com/forums/ima...er_offline.gif

Quote:
Originally Posted by ialy [URL="http://www.websleuths.com/forums/images/buttons/viewpost.gif"]http://www.websleuths.com/forums/ima...s/viewpost.gif[/URL]
Do you too? There seems to be speculation that she is going back Saturday and you were both on board with that, but also heard -- and am I getting this right from what you are saying -- you are not in agreement with that? Is she going back?

I really don't want to put her back. I think the end is coming near and we should stick it out. But, I don't have much to say about it as Leonard is the indemnitor or guarantor.
There are more involved in this than just Tony or Leonard. Also, other wheels are in motion obviously that appear to dictate what has transpired today. I don't think we can take what was said even less than 24 hours ago as a contradiction since we aren't privy to what is taking place behind the scenes.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
broccoli445