Caylee Anthony General Discussion Thread #149

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
LOLOL....cute how they turned the camera to include the driveway AND the "umbrella's." At the rate this is going, someone is going to jail, and it's not going to be Casey!!! Yikes!

VERY good placement of the Cruiser to block the cam's view of who delivered WHAT

Never said she was a POI to anyone but me LOL. where'd ya get that one from?

I didn't mean you said it.......

LE released info on ONLY the exisiting charges.....IF LE thought Kio's interview
could be tied to murder/kidnap charges they would NOT have released it.....

Exactly why everyone is asking about JP (missing so far) interview.

http://www.wesh.com/news/17323063/detail.html

Casselberry Citizens Camp Out At Anthony House; George's Temper Flares 3:05 p.m. Friday: Tempers flared at the Anthony house when two Casselberry citizens set up lawn chairs, an umbrella and a tripod onthe grass between the street and the house. When asked what they were doing, the men said they wanted to get video of Casey for themselves. George emerged from the garage and told them to get off his property. When they refused, he knocked over their tripod, threw their umbrella across the lawn. He started to grab one of the men by their shirt, but a neighbor intervened and calmed him down. George then left in his car.

I have the feeling things are going to get worse. Note the webcam at this time. It shows a table with umbrella/lawn chairs and camera, but they've moved to the neighbor's yard.

I note there's a sidewalk (city owned) and a strip of lawn between the sidewalk and the street. Is this strip of lawn owned by the city or is it the property of the homeowner?

I almost wouldn't blame George for running down one of them. With all the stress the family is under, the last thing they need is people taunting them. People are intentionally pushing George and Cindy to the breaking point just for kicks and giggles apparently. This is just so wrong.

It seems like there should be some protection in the stalking laws.
You know, this whole family could END this if they so desired. They could have ended it before it EVER began!! 30 DAYS before!! :furious::furious:

I have no problem with people "intentionally pushing George and Cindy" to do the right thing and END THIS. :furious:

Something was just brought to the house. This is really pathetic, but in my defense, I have nothing better to do.

Me either. I am laying in bed with my daughter who's sleeping and has been sick all day so we have been vegging out watching movies. Like a real Mommy should. I tell you, every time I look into my daughter's face, I think of little Caylee and just can not imagine anything ever happening to her. I felt that way as soon as I saw little Caylee's picture with the little puppy eyes on TV when she first was reported missing. Just kills me. Just kills me............

And how are we any different? We are sitting here watching them watching them. A little like the pot calling the kettle black don't cha think? :)

:clap::clap::clap::clap::clap:

eggs-act-olly!!

But at least we, well most of us are cushy inside with A/C!:)

I was wondering if they have permission from the person whose grass they're sitting on.

Where I live the area between the sidewalk and the street is public property. I'm responsible for keeping it mowed, etc. But it belongs to the city.

And how are we any different? We are sitting here watching them watching them. A little like the pot calling the kettle black don't cha think? :)

We aren't different. We are the major reason the house is being filmed 24/7. But at least we're not there in person harrassing and stalking.

VERY good placement of the Cruiser to block the cam's view of who delivered WHAT

I bet the umbrella guys got it on thier camera...I wonder if that's what they are doing...trying to get footage to sell to various news orgs.
Didn't casey have a friend that did something like that? Go out and capture video to sell to the news?

I have the feeling things are going to get worse. Note the webcam at this time. It shows a table with umbrella/lawn chairs and camera, but they've moved to the neighbor's yard.

I note there's a sidewalk (city owned) and a strip of lawn between the sidewalk and the street. Is this strip of lawn owned by the city or is it the property of the homeowner?

While I think that people who are harassing them are not doing anybody any favors, the public is just welling up with frustration! The taxpayers of that town, city...whatever are frustrated that this 22 year old sociopath harmed her little girl, who looks like an angel, they the mother has lied over and over, and that the GPs are blaming everyone in the media and the community.

Emotions are running high....and I understand it from Geo and Cindy as well as those who are seeking justice and a decent burial for a helpless little girl.

Casey should be home soon.

Purple cruiser back and garage opening.

SS,
I couldn't have said it any better. All of the answers are in that house and if they want this circus to end, just say the word. I am sure the reporters and cameramen would love to be able to go hang out and relax this Labor Day weekend instead of hanging out on Hope Spring Drive......... They created this circus. IMO...........

Well, there is one way for all of this to end. Casey to produce Caylee. Pretty simple. Obviously it isnt bothering the family too much , Casey isn't feeling any pressure to talk with all their blind love and support. It's a monster they feed. You feed it, you keep it.

You really think that this does not bother them?
Heck it bothers me.
The girl has some serious issues and you cannot make your children do anything past a certain age.
Blind love part I agree, sad but sometimes yu cannot help who you love especially if it is your child, I am guilty of that. (Although when they do something that I feel is wrong I do tell them and we do not know what is going on behind closed doors.)

Thier lives as they knew it is OVER, they are living this nightmare they did not choose.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toomanywomenmissinginbc