Caylee Anthony General Discussion Thread #149

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
IMO, the fact a person voluntarily goes to LE, doesn't necessarily mean they are not involved in that matter or know more than they tell.

It seems like LE is WITHOLDING any info on any further charges......

If LE thought Kio was involved they prolly wouldn't have released her interview.

I'm in the minority here when I say this, but I don't think Cindy deserves so much vitriol. I do think she needs to wake up and smell the coffee so to speak, but once she faces reality, she loses two people forever. Maybe I'm just a softie. :(

She JUST lied about the smell in the car she is the one that reported that and she is a Nurse:woohoo:

Those people sitting under the umbrella are there for Caylee. And I don't begrudge them being there one bit!

Maybe they are just there to get their faces on camera - trying to get their 15 minutes. Maybe they're hoping George will take a swing at them so they can sue. I don't believe they're there for Caylee, how are they helping Caylee by taunting the grandparents who love her?

I am not ashamed for being overly interested in this case. In Casey's mind, she was going to hide this as long as she could and then get away with it.

Sometimes the court of public opinion is far harsher than a court.

Amen to that! Somebody needs to be a voice for Caylee. The people who are supposed to be sure as he77 are not doing it.

Wow. If they were there for Caylee, then wouldn't it be nice if they had some pink balloons and a really big poster telling folks how to sign up for TES this weekend?

Not everyone knows about WS and are just following what is being released by the media itself. I haven't seen anything about the actual logistics of the search nor the pink balloons on the regular media outlets. It would be a good idea to let them know though. I think I'll go send a few emails.......

I'm sure she has permission to go to Baez's office and is not just up and running over there on her own whim. Thank you for your response.

Got any evidence that she's going to Baez just for fun?

What was suggested yesterday by a few, was that she was passing time there, just to be out of the house...I think LP may have alluded to that at some point? The point I was making, is that she's only allowed to go there for legal conferences, and if she's spending time there for other reasons, that would be a breach of her bond. IMO

Leonard had his heart in the right place. Had he been computer literate, he could have checked the facts out more. Still wonder who drug him into this mess besides Baez.
Leonard's big heart has been cracked open....the man is in pain. My Opinion.

I will have to check, but it would seem illegal to me to keep a car in impound to run up a tab without notifying the owner in a short period of time. I do not believe it took from June 30th until July 15th for them to notify George or attempt to.

They have 10 business days to notify you. Most people notice their car is gone and contact the lot. I believe they got the first letter notification on the friday before, the 11th. Couldn't pick up the letter until Monday, by that time the impound lot was closed or soon to be, pick up on Tuesday.

HE HE They should have a loud parade down the street! That was funny with that band it was funny is that on u tube!
I'm all for the 1st Amendment, but I believe protests should be organized and thoughtful. Otherwise, no one gets your point. Like, I think the umbrellas just want to get on TV themselves. Perhaps they will be interviewed and we'll find out they are eloquent and purposeful after all. Right now, they just look obnoxious to me. JMHO

Leonard had his heart in the right place. Had he been computer literate, he could have checked the facts out more. Still wonder who drug him into this mess besides Baez.
Leonard's big heart has been cracked open....the man is in pain. My Opinion.

I couldnt agree more, Karen. He looks devastated.

isn't it ironic that they are wearing shirts and driving around with messages on their cars to find caylee, call ###,
and the person that can do that is sitting in their house

exactly!!! Mind boggling!!

That strip is owned by the city.

I'd be surprised if this were true. I believe the strip is considered the right-of-way, which gives the public the right to passage over a person's property. I would imagine that the property owner's property line goes all the way to the curbing, but a right-of-way is generally established on all property abutting a public street. The homeowner typically mows and keeps that strip maintained, the city generally maintains the sidewalk to allow the passage of the public over the property owner's property. Usually right-of-way is established as being 10 or 12 or 15 or 30 feet from the center line of the roadway, giving the city or county or state the ability to install water lines, sewer lines, sidewalks, utility lines, etc. But if you look at a property owner's deed, the property line may be all the way to the curb. That's how it works in our muncipality.

That was funny it goes to show there are wierd people in the world!!! Why dont all these people search for her!!!! Dead/Alive She is still a missing child at this point?

Funny, but since this case broke the family has not searched for Caylee ONCE.
Not ONCE have they made a plea to the kidnappers to bring her back.

Not once did they cry for caylee...at least in public.

Do you all remember Beth Holloway and her not being able to get through an interview without tears?

This family is so different! And they all would rather blame us than themselves.

You really think that this does not bother them?
Heck it bothers me.
The girl has some serious issues and you cannot make your children do anything past a certain age.
Blind love part I agree, sad but sometimes yu cannot help who you love especially if it is your child, I am guilty of that. (Although when they do something that I feel is wrong I do tell them and we do not know what is going on behind closed doors.)

Thier lives as they knew it is OVER, they are living this nightmare they did not choose.

Very good points, but while the gps didn't choose this nightmare they have been enablers throughout Casey's life which hasn't helped her condition any to say the least. I know first hand what it's like to live with mental illness and narcisstic behaviour and at some point there is a crossroads where the family of the mentally ill have to either choose to continue to enable (and lie to themselves and the world) or distance themselves and use tough love. (Course, I'm not so sure Cindy hasn't needed some counseling before this herself)

Basically what's happened here is that Casey's parents chose to continue to lie to themselves and continue to enable. I cannot forget the video from the courtroom where geo was called to testify and as he left the stand he did these motions directly to Casey that meant "I love you, I'm here for you" and I thought to myself, "If I had put my parents in the place that Cindy and George are now, my Dad would have been signaling to me 'I'm gonna beat your a-- when you're out of here' " That one courtroom scene told me how they've "supported" Casey rather than live in the real world.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
millyuncensored