Caylee Anthony General Discussion Thread #149

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Theres a purple cruiser parked out front - edge of driveway/road blocking driveway with its hatch open?

Someone just came by in a purple cruiser, opened the trunk and dropped off something. I'm starting to get worried for the weekend, to be honest. Once the media is starting to report 'regular citizens' just camped outside the house, who's to say the idea doesn't spread, just like the pizza and more join in......... I have a feeling this weekend is not going to be pretty...........

I just figured it out Caylee is in the backpack......

eewww... that is not cool. I feel sorry for Caylee.... bad enough for her mother to think like that but we shouldn't. Some things are just better left unsaid. This has nothing to do with sleuthing. I know it is hard to not want to be mean to Casey but like the police said we should focus on fact to try to break the case.

My guess is that she may have pictures, notes, paper's anything to help prove where or what she was doing for a month. She also may just have a blanket/pillow so she can "rest" at the Lawyers office while he works to put together his defense.

George is back...all $%@* MAY BREAK LOSE

I have been as much afraid of George snapping as Cindy. Also, if he does have knowledge of where little Caylee's body is, it will drive him out of his mind. As ex-LE, he will not go to jail, IMO, but will take a way out - as in harming himself. My husband was retired LE, and I had 10 years in myself. There is one thing ex-LE will do anything to prevent and that is going to jail.

I feel that this whole thing is eating him alive and Cindy as well. I KNOW they loved little Caylee, but if they have participated in actively covering up for Casey, then they are also both criminals, IMO. I am a firm believer in all criminals being in jail - myself included if I ever committ a crime.

IMO.

Cindy talked about the notice of the letter from the tow lot in the bond hearing. She said something to the effect that Geroge found the notice stuck to the door on Sunday 7/13 but she didn't know anything about it that day. I can't remember what she said about 7/14 but I think that they didn't pick it up until late in the day on 7/14 and went to the tow lot on Tuesday 7/15. The question is when did the tow yard send out the letter by mail and then when was the first attempt to deliver it made. That may explain the time delay. It still goes back to the gas cans in the trunk on 6/24 or 6/25 and the car dumped becasue it was noticed at 7:00AM on 6/27.

Something was just brought to the house. This is really pathetic, but in my defense, I have nothing better to do.

The media is not doing anything illegal. Immoral? Maybe. But morality in the media is a whole nother message board. It's up to the police to keep public order, and I am amazed how they have played such a laissez-faire role. Where I come from, there would at least be a patrol car outside the house, to keep EVERYBODY honest.

IMO the Police should be there and keep all safe, mind and body.

I just think they are at a breaking point and I for one would be upset that someone (anyone)was driven to such pain.

Isn't it ironic that they are wearing shirts and driving around with messages on their cars to find Caylee, call ###,
And the person that can do that is sitting in their house
exactly. BINGO!

I almost wouldn't blame George for running down one of them. With all the stress the family is under, the last thing they need is people taunting them. People are intentionally pushing George and Cindy to the breaking point just for kicks and giggles apparently. This is just so wrong.

It seems like there should be some protection in the stalking laws.

They should stop protecting Casey and tell the truth and make her tell us where that poor baby is, the can't run them over remeber that lady that ran her husband over for chaeting

There are more involved in this than just Tony or Leonard. Also, other wheels are in motion obviously that appear to dictate what has transpired today. I don't think we can take what was said even less than 24 hours ago as a contradiction since we aren't privy to what is taking place behind the scenes.

well said, SS, true dat

Casselberry is in the greater Orlando area. It's about 10-15 minutes from the Anthony home (very close depending on how fast you drive).

Thank-you. I've never been to Florida, but with all the maps and descriptions of areas and now this live cam I feel like I know Orlando area.

And how are we any different? We are sitting here watching them watching them. A little like the pot calling the kettle black don't cha think? :)
:clap: :clap: :clap: :clap:

Well for me anyway, since I am in Florida and it's HOT today, at least I am nice and cool etc., etc.

There are more involved in this than just Tony or Leonard. Also, other wheels are in motion obviously that appear to dictate what has transpired today. I don't think we can take what was said even less than 24 hours ago as a contradiction since we aren't privy to what is taking place behind the scenes.

I certainly don't think Tony's words are a contradiction. I think they may be prophetic! ;)

Afternoon All,

Have their been updates from Tim Miller with EquuSearch today?

Cindy talked about the notice of the letter from the tow lot in the bond hearing. She said something to the effect that Geroge found the notice stuck to the door on Sunday 7/13 but she didn't know anything about it that day. I can't remember what she said about 7/14 but I think that they didn't pick it up until late in the day on 7/14 and went to the tow lot on Tuesday 7/15. The question is when did the tow yard send out the letter by mail and then when was the first attempt to deliver it made. That may explain the time delay. It still goes back to the gas cans in the trunk on 6/24 or 6/25 and the car dumped becasue it was noticed at 7:00AM on 6/27.

So it was GEORGE who found the notification? And he didn't say anything to Cindy for 24 hours? Not stating this as fact, just asking the questions. Hmmmm...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
broccoli445