Caylee Anthony General Discussion Thread #149

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Very true, as far as I know he has never wavered from that. Now, that being said, I do know he would like the pressure taken off by other means (upgraded charges, hint hint)

IMO, Tony's comment last night could be very prophetic. I kept reposting it today, but it seems to have been ignored for the most part.

My thoughts as well.

I do have one question... please help answer as I'm not a decomp expert:

How long does a body have to sit in a car to make it wreak of human decomposition?

I ask this because George "supposedly" got the gas cans out of the trunk on the 24th(afternoon), and the car was left in the check cashing parking lot sometime between then and the 26/27th. The body could not have been there after the 27th unless someone went back to it after and removed it(anything goes in this case I guess).

I would personally think a body would have to be in the car for at least 2 days, but I'm only a Corp. Manager... Anyone else?

My theory is George saw Caylee, dead in the trunk at one point.

FYI I've been lurking here for a while(few mths), but didn't have an email address I could use to join. 'Til recently.

In the heat, I think I read about 2 days and gets worse from there. Car noticed by Amscot women morning of 6/27 was told by boss to wait for days, called for tow. car towed 6/30. Notice that a letter was as PO delivery date unknown but 'found' on door 7/13 by George. Date that letter picked up is not clear to me. [have to see if it was stated anywhere] but assuming late in the day on 7/14 and CA & GA went to tow lot 7/15.
My question is if a body was in the trunk and then removed prior to be dumped sometime on the 26th into the morning of the 27th but GA claims that he saw gas cans in the back on 6/24 then that means you have only 2 to 2-1/2 days. Once the tow lot had the car, how did anyone have a chance to move a body unless the tow yard is part of this mystery.
I have a hard time seeing little Ms. Casey picking up a body that has been dead and starting to decompose and putting it in her trunk and then picking it up again to move it. I could be wrong but I don't see it. Someone else had to helped.

All is correct except when they got the notice. We actually don't know when they got the notice. From what's been said they had the notice of a letter at their home sometime Sunday, a day it could not have been delivered. There was also talk about going to the Post Office on Monday. They finally picked-up the car on Tuesday.

Didn't they get a certified letter that had to be picked up at the post office?

Snipped>>>>

Sometimes, Cindy takes my breath away. The pounding in the no-tresspassing signs exercise we watched yesterday - yesterday made tears stream down my face. Don't people realize what we witnessed there?

The physical manifestation of Cindy's exhausted, clouded, tortured mind and heart: "Keep off my property, keep off my heart, keep off my brain, respect my family while we deal with this devastating pain."

By the way, the guy in the Hawaiian shirt helping Cindy draw the lines of defense around her grief ... he's another of my new heros. What a sweetheart to go out and help that poor woman.

Hey Emma,
I don't know how long you''ve watched the family in action, but I can understand why you think Cindy should have sympathy. But a lot of us have added up her actions and we just can't have sympathy for her--ONLY FOR CAYLEE.
Did you miss this Cindy statement:
Cindy about TES search "I want him to do a search around here to satisfy all of you leaches, parasites and all of you maggots," Cindy Anthony said Thursday evening.
(awwww Cindy, that's what WE want too!)
http://www.wftv.com/news/17335493/detail.html

Why isn't she searching?

Rarely post but read for hours daily. Here goes:

-Notice how much weight Cindy has lost? She is extremely stressed. I think her monkey is missing a banana or two but her total disregard of the facts and her total ramblings worry me more as her being the suicide risk; not Casey.

-Casey doesn't KNOW who the father is. Let's face it, the girl was stealing money, etc. If she could have had a steady income of child support, she surely would have but she would have had to have proof of parentage to get it.

-I doubt George actually SAW Caylee's body in the car. What parent/grandparent could have seen that, left it there and not had a TOTAL meltdown that is more obvious than we have seen? Just cannot fathom that one. Odor, gas cans, dirt? Sure. Not a body.

-Cannot figure the ZG and apartment viewing into the whole picture but somehow, Casey knew it and used that info. I think that will come out, eventually.

-Ever noticed how JB's hairline is just like Eddie Munsters????

-Interesting JB had not talked with CMA about LP not revolking bond, yet, but he is live on Fox...and just who was minding the princess?

And man, am I sure glad that I am not the nurse who has been having to take care of GGPa in the nursing home. Don't you know they can't do ANYTHING to please CA???

Thanks - back to lurking....

I thought the documents released said that the car was towed on June 27 and was picked up by the grandparents on the following Monday.

Good point!! I was thinking why did it take 2 weeks for the tow truck to notify the Anthonys?? Who says the tow truck company did not "loan" the car out? Casey runs out of gas on the 27th, car gets picked up on the 30th and G+C Anthony are notified on July 15th?? I would be :furious: if my car was towed and I was not notified of it for 2 weeks. I am sure the registration was in the cubby hole and the tow company SHOULD have notified them of the impound LONG before the 15th. Sounds wrong to me.

I think it's more the tone of voice JB uses in every interview, like, what are you people stupid or what? It's a very manipulative tone, defensive in a way to make you feel stupid for questioning him. Reminds me of the tone casey had in that 1st jail convo w/ her mom.

Couple the voice with his simpy smile...acting like hes a bad defense attorney with lots of wins behind him (which there are not) and yes, talking down to everyone.

He has had a full week and cant crack his client!

I would put anyone of us up against him anytime, any day!

Such nerve, is there not one family member who can stop this madness, I can't believe no one feels any shame for this circus. How are they paying for living expenses, it doesn't appear anyone is working.

I feel some shame for the circus. I feel some shame for logging on or tuning in and "paying my ticket" for entry too.

I wonder how much the front row seats (on the grass between the sidewalk and the street) cost? If those people aren't paying anything to TES, then, once again, I'm all for invoking Cindy's right to bear hose. :square:

bilde

oops, she lost her shoe yesterday....

Wow, so that's what was going on that whole time. That was a neighbor. Technically, I guess those people aren't doing anything wrong. They aren't on their property. Guess they got a dose of George's anger for themselves. Expect to see them on the 5 oclock news............

LMAO, the guys are still sitting there! I think they are there to taunt Cindy and her trespassing signs.

Well George had it wrong on that one. I just saw those guys on the video, and they are on imminent domain property, not George's property. Geez! I'm surprised Cindy didn't come out and try to stop him, "for fear of losing her husband"....:rolleyes:

Yeesh, I thought that immediately when I saw it on the cam, he's on "boil"

And guilty parties regularly insert themselves into criminal investigations.

There was MUCH bad info in the thread started on her.......LE has had phone records prolly since the beginning......if they had any suspicions about her, they prolly wolud NOT have released her interview.....

Good point!! I was thinking why did it take 2 weeks for the tow truck to notify the Anthonys?? Who says the tow truck company did not "loan" the car out? Casey runs out of gas on the 27th, car gets picked up on the 30th and G+C Anthony are notified on July 15th?? I would be :furious: if my car was towed and I was not notified of it for 2 weeks. I am sure the registration was in the cubby hole and the tow company SHOULD have notified them of the impound LONG before the 15th. Sounds wrong to me.

I dont think it did. I understood that they sent a certified letter on the 30th..and the Anthonys did not retrieve it until 2 weeks later.

OK, but it looks like they picked it up as soon as they received notice. I was thinking they didn't just leave it at the impound lot. Thanks!
I will have to check, but it would seem illegal to me to keep a car in impound to run up a tab without notifying the owner in a short period of time. I do not believe it took from June 30th until July 15th for them to notify George or attempt to.

http://www.wesh.com/news/17323063/detail.html

Casselberry Citizens Camp Out At Anthony House; George's Temper Flares 3:05 p.m. Friday: Tempers flared at the Anthony house when two Casselberry citizens set up lawn chairs, an umbrella and a tripod onthe grass between the street and the house. When asked what they were doing, the men said they wanted to get video of Casey for themselves. George emerged from the garage and told them to get off his property. When they refused, he knocked over their tripod, threw their umbrella across the lawn. He started to grab one of the men by their shirt, but a neighbor intervened and calmed him down. George then left in his car.

I see them on the webcam now

Remember tho they are riding this roller coaster first hand not on a message board like the rest of us. Tony has been very gracious and honest answering questions here. (in my opinion)

I agree. We do not know what request from LE have been made if any. Frankly, I could care less if she is in jail or out. I think out of jaail in that house is a whole lot worse having to look at that baby's toys, animals and pictures, not to mention GA and CA, so jail would be a respite. IMHO of course.

Oh! And at least our Susan Smith had the decency to fake a cry!!!!

I think the fluids from the body (and I wish I knew what size of a 'stain' they are talking about...) are what actually began to smell, and since the trunk was closed and the heat was on, it just got worse and worse.

An expert on decomp stated on one of the news shows that fluids from a body would smell up the car just as bad as a corpse.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lauriedries23456!