Caylee Anthony General Discussion Thread #149

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Looks like a cop car or some kind of patrol car pulled up to the umbrella guys.................

Oops, ETA to the cop going to the front door.

Thanks for that link, Georgia! :eek: Did I hear correctly? did Geeorge say, "The body in my daughters trunk was not my granddaughter." I thought the family was denying the findings of decomp. anybody know more?

George said on the video:

The person who was in the back of my daughter's car has my granddaughter.

I think If we all thought she was dead we would have rip caylee etc. So I still have Hope that she is in my heart my gut says no!

Hey Look!

I just saw Bigfoot go past the Webcam.

I love fantasy land!

The e-mails, letters and gifts were sent to a middle school student who helped organize a vigil in St. Cloud earlier this month for Caylee Anthony, who has been missing since mid- June

***Nice!!! Now not only is her kid missing but shes making other kids sick***

They made choices. They chose not to let Casey put Caylee up for adoption as Casey had wanted to do.
Cindy was just on Inside Edition, stating Caylee is alive

Casey could have put that child up for adoption without her parents permission.

They did not chose thier daughters pregnancy or actions yet they are being made to pay for them imo.

I think Cindy is in denial and may just stay there, the alternative may be too much to bear.

As for Casey she deserves everything she gets and more imo.

Local 6 live shot showing deputies issuing subpoenas to Mr. and Mrs. Anthony and Lee for trial date window of 11/17-11/28

Looks like a cop car or some kind of patrol car pulled up to the umbrella guys.................

Oops, ETA to the cop going to the front door.
Maybe the reporters are pressing charges against Geo for touching the little dude. :crazy:

George said on the video:

The person who was in the back of my daughter's car has my granddaughter.

Great... We are now looking for a dead guy carrying a kidnapped girl.

Not as if the police had enough to worry about. Now they are looking for a zombie.

http://www.local6.com/news/17337744/detail.html

6 News is reporting they have copies of email that Casey Anthony sent to a 12 yo girl SINCE being released from jail

"The e-mails, letters and gifts were sent to a middle school student who helped organize a vigil in St. Cloud earlier this month for Caylee Anthony, who has been missing since mid-June." Casey sent her gifts?

"Sources said that DNA results and air sample tests from Casey Anthony’s car suggest that Caylee is likely no longer alive, causing the girl to became distraught to the point of hospitialization, Local 6 News reported." This girl's mother needs to restrict her internet use. I am not saying this to be mean. Just fact.

I know. But I'm skeptical that Baez would expose himself to that kind of business given the scrutiny imposed by the national media. Baez could get into trouble himself if he was knowingly letting Casey use his office to circumvent the terms of Casey's release. MOreover, I'd bet that Baez wouldn't even want Casey anywhere in his office if she's not needed. Baez has other work to do, besides this case, and Casey's presence likely creates a significant stress on his operation because of the media presence.

This theory does not add up. It's all risk with nothing to gain.

Casey has a way of manipulating men and making them feel sorry for her so I can see how she could throw a "I can't live in that house with them any longer please schedule meetings for as long and as often as possible." Kinda of the way she got Tony's sympathy about the parents fighting. She seems really attached to Baez in a weird nonprofessional way.

I think you mean that is your opinion? Because in my opinion, I can see no reason to not put that interview out there. Unless it was likely to compromise an ongoing investigation (and I can't see how it would), there would be no reason to keep it from the defence. IMOO

Yes, it is MOO.......Why do you think there's no released interview with JP ??

If Kio's interview had anything to do with compromising the ongoing investigation, LE would not have released it....MOO

Plus, a lot of *miss* info included in the Kio thread.

Casey could have put that child up for adoption without her parents permission.

They did not chose thier daughters pregnancy or actions yet they are being made to pay for them imo.

I think Cindy is in denial and may just stay there, the alternative may be too much to bear.

As for Casey she deserves everything she gets and more imo.

From everything I've seen -- Casey should have been put up for adoption herself 22 years ago . . .

I thought she couldn't use a computer . . . OOPS!

Isnt this a bond vioation???? Come on! I guess different rules for Casey! Geez....I feel like calling LE and asking them what is up with this??

If I did that out on bond, my but would be hauled back so fast!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MiaCarmela