Caylee Anthony General Discussion Thread #149

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Someone in the restaurant reported a caylee siting. Thats all its about. LE ran back surveillance tapes and there was no caylee in them.

Maybe this has been covered but in the Casey Anthony Docs Part 2 - page 42 - it says the investigators went to a Chuck E Cheese and took a video that was from July 15, 2008 from 11am-1pm and that on July 18th, it was released to a child abuse detective along with a recorded statement from the CEC manager.

Anyone know what this is about?

I wish someone would show me where it states that Casey cannot use a computer or that she cannot communicate with anyone under the age of 17yo.

George Video
I don't think that is the proper handling of the American Flag.

I just posted this in another thread, but WESH just reported that the police officers that were just there were serving criminal witness subpoenas to George, Cindy, Lee and the next door neighbors.

So GA is saying that yes there was decomp in the trunk, but it was not Caylee.
So if it was not Caylee then who was it? How did this person get in the trunk of Casey's car and how did this person get dead in the first place to end up in Casey's trunk
and is does this dead person have anything to do with whomever has or took or is hiding or whatever Caylee.
It still goes back to the time between when GA saw the gas cans in the trunk and the car being noticed at the strip mall.
Yes, that's the time period that has always stuck in my mind.

Probably looking for a new boyfriend I'm sure...

In between Seinfeld and Friends reruns, it is boring in the house.. there's really not much to talk about.

Oh goodness I completely forgot about TV!! she's on a nice vacation! :crazy:

I normally don't post...only read what everyone else says, but I have to tell you that is the funniest thing I've read all day! A dead guy kidnapped Caylee! :crazy:

This has me LOL, too.....I thought the same thing. Errrr, but that "guy" in the trunk was dead, right? How on earth did THAT happen?

George said on the video:

The person who was in the back of my daughter's car has my granddaughter.

I just listened to it 2 more times. I swear it sounds like

The person who was in the back of my daughters car is not my granddaughter.

Patty G, I think I am going to do some investigating to see if I can find his quote in a news article. Listen to it again though! BRB

IS that a bail condition? Anyone know?
Casey can use a computer. IIRC. Can't give you source, but I think maybe on the Padilla thread?

don't know about contact with minors. don't know if that contact extends to e-mails and thank-you notes.

Hope that helps.

So GA is saying that yes there was decomp in the trunk, but it was not Caylee.
So if it was not Caylee then who was it? How did this person get in the trunk of Casey's car and how did this person get dead in the first place to end up in Casey's trunk
and is does this dead person have anything to do with whomever has or took or is hiding or whatever Caylee.
It still goes back to the time between when GA saw the gas cans in the trunk and the car being noticed at the strip mall.

And WHERE IS THE BODY now?!

I'll bet dollars to doughnuts that she is using the computers in Jose's office during the day.
She is a piece of work!
Does any one here remember that old blues song "Whatever Lola wants ...Lola gets" That reminds me of Casey. Whatever she wants she gets. She is above the law and worshiped by her parents.
Something in me thinks the rest of us would be sitting in jail. We would deserve to be..and so does she.:bang:

try to remember, ah yes, I remember...."Whatever Lola wants ...Lola gets"
takes me back to about 1956:)

If George is saying the body in the trunk wasn't his grandchild, my question is not only who was it but where is the body now. I sure would want to know whose body was in my trunk.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MiaCarmela