Caylee Anthony General Discussion Thread #149

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I know. But I'm skeptical that Baez would expose himself to that kind of business given the scrutiny imposed by the national media. Baez could get into trouble himself if he was knowingly letting Casey use his office to circumvent the terms of Casey's release. MOreover, I'd bet that Baez wouldn't even want Casey anywhere in his office if she's not needed. Baez has other work to do, besides this case, and Casey's presence likely creates a significant stress on his operation because of the media presence.

This theory does not add up. It's all risk with nothing to gain.

I agree he could get in big trouble if it's happening. I'm not so sure if he wouldn't want her around if not needed, given he's even having dinners at the family home, having pressers on their lawn etc. It seems to me he is just loving the press attention, and can't help talking to them, even though he's hurting his client in the process. And it doesn't look to me like he has much other work to do. IMO, busy criminal defence lawyers with good practices are in court pretty much every day...this guy seems to have plenty of free time in his diary for her. IMOO

These people have got to be kidding...how in the world did a different dead body find it's way into the trunk...walked there? I mean, really....how dumb do they think we are.

I'd like him to tell us who's body it was, or I suppose that would put Caylee in danger and who wants to do that while the kidnappers are being watched. IMOO

IMOO

I don't even know what to say :bang: Did I hear right? The dead body in the car has Caylee, who IMHO is not living anymore either?!!! Sorry guys, even though I know in my heart it's true, I just can't bring myself to say/type the words that she is D_ _ D.

Does anyone remember Blackjack. It is in the transcripts between Lee and Casey. One of the jailhouse calls. That whole call was like code speak. Myspace has a couple of 'blackjacks' with Orlando Fl locations. It sounds like they are talking about a phone but could it be a person. I don't know much about Myspace but it would be worth looking at. Casey kept saying she lost blackjack maybe at universal or blanchard park. A person not a phone?

Is blackjack the dead body that was in the trunk? Just a thought.

And WHERE IS THE BODY now?!
Casey gave it to Zanny!

:eek: sniptips they’ve received that are very — the tips are right on target to where Caylee could be,” the woman said before driving away. “No one’s helping them. No one is helping them.”
http://cayleeanthony.wordpress.com/ :furious: More code or Morse code???

Where are we supposed to look, Casey???? In the Mountains headed to North Carolina? No one told them where to look, and Cindy got pi$$ed when LE looked in the ponds! :furious:

I just listened to it 2 more times. I swear it sounds like

The person who was in the back of my daughters car is not my granddaughter.

Patty G, I think I am going to do some investigating to see if I can find his quote in a news article. Listen to it again though! BRB

I just listened to it a few more times. He does say granddaughter. "The person who was in the back of my granddaughter's car is not my granddaughter."
Lanie

:eek:
A woman, who only identified herself as a “friend,” left the Anthony’s Lee Vista-area home this morning and said they will find Caylee.
“A lot of departments that are supposed to be trying to search with the tips they’ve received that are very — the tips are right on target to where Caylee could be,” the woman said before driving away. “No one’s helping them. No one is helping them.”
http://cayleeanthony.wordpress.com/ :furious: More code or Morse code???
Well...I could have sworn that is why Tim Miller and TES were there...to attempt to help find Caylee. :waitasec:

The deparments that are supposed to be trying to search for her would be glad to if they had ANY CREDIBLE tips to go on!! What do they not understand here? The only phone calls/tips that would do these departments any good at all are the ones coming from the Anthony family inside that home!

Ya know people..this is sick. Casey is now playing on the emotions of a 12 year old! She actually asks her to come up and spend the night!!!!????

She talks like everything is hunky dorey!

Channel 6 has the handwritten letters...all in the same handwriting that we say in the docs of her statement! This child is so distraught because Casey has convinced her that Caylee is alive!!!

Huh??? OMG she's is INSANE I thought she was just evil/personality disordered/heartless

I was grumpy at work today and felt like crying because of this case.......where oh where is Miss Caylee Marie Anthony??

Ya know people..this is sick. Casey is now playing on the emotions of a 12 year old! She actually asks her to come up and spend the night!!!!????

She talks like everything is hunky dorey!

Channel 6 has the handwritten letters...all in the same handwriting that we say in the docs of her statement! This child is so distraught because Casey has convinced her that Caylee is alive!!!

I have to question the motives of this child's mother...there's no way in you-know-what that I'd allow my child to correspond with someone who is under suspicion of killing her own child. :eek:

It doesn't matter.
Everything that comes out of his mouth is a lie.
I am very encouraged - signs of progress. We've moved from "pizza & maggot fumes" in the trunk of the car to "okay, there was a dead body in trunk of car, but it wasn't my granddaughter".

Baby steps.

...No, I didn't just type that as a pun. But I am wondering if my inner Freud did it.

crap, i see i missed alot this afternoon- george got mad at someone? did the bodyguards come out of the rv? man........stupid doctors appointment!

Wheres the link to the letters and emails?

These people have got to be kidding...how in the world did a different dead body find it's way into the trunk...walked there? I mean, really....how dumb do they think we are.

I'd like him to tell us who's body it was, or I suppose that would put Caylee in danger and who wants to do that while the kidnappers are being watched. IMOO

IMOO

They walk among us! :eek:

The e-mails, letters and gifts were sent to a middle school student who helped organize a vigil in St. Cloud earlier this month for Caylee Anthony, who has been missing since mid- June

***Nice!!! Now not only is her kid missing but shes making other kids sick***

And Casey asks her to SPEND THE NIGHT!!

Isnt anybody going to hold Casey accountable for any rules????????????

The letters shown on tv are in her same handwriting that the statement released in the docs was!!!

TY!!!

Also if you look in the link for the letters Casey sent the little girl then click on the link for the video there is copies of her emaila nd hadwritten letter where she asks the little girl to sleep over??? WTH!!!

pure insanity, I need to go fish for the link but posts are going so fast :)

I listened to it several times and I am sure I heard "The person in the back of my daughter's car is not my granddaughter." We really need to make sure what we heard so as not to spread mis-info.

I'm pretty sure I heard, lie, denial, anger, lie , denial, anger. do the words really matter anymore?

Hmmm...Blink? What do think this is about?!

I think they are not the only ones who got a subpoena today. But I am checking a few sources, timing is right, I am concerned there are a few records I cannot access right this second, If anyone gets confirmation of what they are I can check it out. I think it is more likely they are GJ summons.

TY!!!

Also if you look in the link for the letters Casey sent the little girl then click on the link for the video there is copies of her emaila nd hadwritten letter where she asks the little girl to sleep over??? WTH!!!

I wonder if that child's mother knows who her daughter is communicating with on the internet. Sounds like someone needs Net Nanny?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
red carpet fiber