Caylee Anthony General Discussion Thread #149

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
http://www.local6.com/news/17337744/detail.html

Quote: One of the notes said:

"Hey Sweetie! I can't thank you enough for everything you have done for my family. I am really looking forward to seeing you. We will schedule something very soon, I promise. I would love to have you spend the night, and spend time getting to know each other. You are such an amazing girl and already a true friend. We are so blessed to have you and your Mom in our lives. I love you. Thank you for my gift (a stuffed animal), I named him after you. I will see you soon. Love, Casey"

Unreal! She should not have internet access or at the very least restricted access, she should not be communicating with minors in light of her current sutuation. This is beyond sickening! :mad:

this is not that cryptic.

"the person in the back of my grandaughter's car is not my grandaughter" this is an exepected comment. he meant daughter's car, but oh well. he certainly wasn;t stating that someone was lurking in the car and grabbed caylee...I really dont see how you guys are getting that!

These aren't that interesting - just shows how long she had been in touch with TonE online

Casey Anthony wrote at 3:28pm (January 21, 2008):
you were right. i shouldn't be surprised. Go Giants

Casey Anthony wrote at 6:09pm (January 19, 2008):
oh nothing. same old.
what's up love?

Casey Anthony wrote at 4:37pm (January 14, 2008):
i seriously hot the pats lose next weekend. i'm not a huge chargers fan, but i'm not a huge patriots fan either. giants or packers, i'll be happy either way.

(A few more posts were made during this time period, but they all pertain to football - I'm mainly just posting these to show how long she had been in contact with TonE...not that it matters I guess...)

Casey Anthony wrote at 5:24pm (December 27, 2007):
thanks love...
and i know everyone keeps saying LSU will win the national championship.

either way, it's a win-win for me...but i'd love to see my buckeyes win it for the second time in 5 years.

October 9, 2007
Casey Anthony wrote at 11:19pm
glad you came to your senses! haha. hey, nothing wrong with routing for them. the enemy of my enemy is my friend, right? i HATE boston.
Casey Anthony wrote at 12:46pm
sorry your team lost... mine didn't :)

The 10/9/07 post seems to be her first to him - his oldest posts start in August 2007. Again, these weren't very interesting other than to show how long she had been communicating with TonE online.

I heard it as:

The person who was in the back of my grand-daughter's car's GOT my grand-daughter. (Obviously he meant to say "daughter's car)

so the 's would mean "has".....in other words:

The person who was in the back of my grand-daughter's [sic] car has got my grand-daughter.

If he means the dead person that was in the trunk....how could that be unless Caylee is somehow in the home of the (now) dead person?

I do find it awfully telling that George blurted this out, and suggests it's something we don't (and aren't supposed to) know. He seems like he's busting at the seems, wanting folks to know more about the case but he isn't allowed to say anything more b/c of hampering the investigation (or incriminating himself or someone else?) Intriguing. I have always felt that the way to get these people to blurt this stuff out is to needle them.

Yes, intriguing indeed and head is spinning

I love you? I hope the 12 year old girl's parents put an end to her communication with Casey. Obviously Casey is writing to her to further her own story of being the caring Mother of the Year.

NOT!
I agree with ya.. I believe this is highly inappropriate.

OMG, its just a thank you note.

A thank you note to a TWELVE year old girl she's never met in which Casey calls her a true friend, tells her she wants her to spend the night and get to know each other, and tell her she loves her. Even if Casey wasn't in this crazy situation, that is totally inappropriate!

HOLLY CARP!!! Get those!!!

IT WAS SAID THEY DIDN'T KNOW EACH OTHER TILL THE END OF MAY!!!
WHY LIE ABOUT THAT???

No... it stated they didn't MEET IN PERSON until the end of May. They met online.. on facebook...

Who was the pip marked - other - CYNTHIA ANTHONY birth date 1980 in those documents. I asked TP about this nada and another poster said it was a LE report error? She is a fugitive/absconder.

This link also has the e-mail info

http://www.local6.com/news/17337744/detail.html

"The person who was in the back of my daughter's car was not my granddaughter," George Anthony yelled.

Shortly after the incident, two Orange County sheriff's deputies arrived at the house to serve criminal witness subpoenas to George and Cindy Anthony and their son, Lee Anthony.

"It's the trial period that was set for the criminal case," a deputy said. "They're from Nov. 17 through Nov. 28. These came from the State Attorney's Office this morning. It's to put them on standby for the trial for a two-week period."

The way Casey has been dressing like a kid lately, does any one wonder if she's a bit...um....slow? And I say that with great sensitivity because my older sis has the mentality of a 9 year old. Love ya lots Barb.
Find it hard to believe that she was that cognitively slow, given everyone she hung with believed she worked in Events for Universal.

Emotionally speaking, I believe she's ~5 years old. Make that 5 years old, with 22 year old hormones. JMO. Stuck at the point where maternal separation is still incomplete. So complicated.

OMG, its just a thank you note.

Why would a 22yo woman lead a 12yo girl to believe that a sleep over was ok with a person on home confinement? That isn't a thank you note.

Why would you be getting access and not me? Facebook playing up-it's odd-look forward to seeing your posts thanks :)

No clue as to why I'm getting access. I never even set up my profile - I only joined to read the things posted on here. LOL I never sent a friend request or anything. My profile doesn't even have any friends. Weird. :confused:

Yeah...He just admited to a DEAD body being in the back of the car!!!

I listened to George's tirade a couple of times and what he said was, "the person (dead body) in my granddaughter's car was NOT my granddaughter."

These aren't that interesting - just shows how long she had been in touch with TonE online

Casey Anthony wrote at 3:28pm (January 21, 2008):
you were right. i shouldn't be surprised. Go Giants

Casey Anthony wrote at 6:09pm (January 19, 2008):
oh nothing. same old.
what's up love?

Casey Anthony wrote at 4:37pm (January 14, 2008):
i seriously hot the pats lose next weekend. i'm not a huge chargers fan, but i'm not a huge patriots fan either. giants or packers, i'll be happy either way.

(A few more posts were made during this time period, but they all pertain to football - I'm mainly just posting these to show how long she had been in contact with TonE...not that it matters I guess...)

Casey Anthony wrote at 5:24pm (December 27, 2007):
thanks love...
and i know everyone keeps saying LSU will win the national championship.

either way, it's a win-win for me...but i'd love to see my buckeyes win it for the second time in 5 years.

October 9, 2007
Casey Anthony wrote at 11:19pm
glad you came to your senses! haha. hey, nothing wrong with routing for them. the enemy of my enemy is my friend, right? i HATE boston.
Casey Anthony wrote at 12:46pm
sorry your team lost... mine didn't :)

The 10/9/07 post seems to be her first to him - his oldest posts start in August 2007. Again, these weren't very interesting other than to show how long she had been communicating with TonE online.

Hmm thanks a lot for these- didn't he lie about how long ago they met online?

OR, was he admiting to someone being in the backseat of his daughter's car?

Or- he was alluding to "a dead body"(not Caylee) being in the back of the car and then slipped up with the stupid comment about that person (unknown dead person:confused:) has got his grand daughter. In short, the unknown dead person has Caylee >who is also deceased IMH and very sad O. They know and I suppose just not able to wrap their brain around it. IMO the Chit is probably hitting the fan and we just don't know the details. One can hope anyway!:rolleyes:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MiaCarmela