Caylee Anthony General Discussion Thread #160

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I have heard, and this is just rumor as I am no legal eagle, that whatever KC tells JB is protected by client-attorney priviledge UNLESS it poses a danger to society. Like if she said "Yes I hid Caylee's body after she died accidentally" that would be protected, however if she said "I was the one that mailed anthrax to the state senate office and I plan on doing it again" then that would NOT be protected. I am sure someone will correct me if I am wrong :):confused:

Thanks for the info! I'll take it!

Well, then, maybe they will go for the limited immunity then. Next week will be very interesting and busy for sure. On all fronts....with Gustav, convention, etc. Caylee info will be buried in the news BUT I think NG is back!

There are no preparations under way in FLorida for the hurricane. If anything, in Orlando, they are getting rain.

I am on the west cost hanging out there by the Gulf of Mexico where the hurricane will go through. We too will be getting lots of rain and high winds, but no hurricane warnings or watches (so far).

Take care Patty. Wish you well during these storms.

Well, Fellow sleuthers do think the anthony's would be behaving different if it was Truly a stranger that took Caylee. say from the yard when gm and gp was working in yard and turned their backs just for a second? would like opinions on this. please.

Yup...I think they would be treading the paths harder....

I have heard, and this is just rumor as I am no legal eagle, that whatever KC tells JB is protected by client-attorney priviledge UNLESS it poses a danger to society. Like if she said "Yes I hid Caylee's body after she died accidentally" that would be protected, however if she said "I was the one that mailed anthrax to the state senate office and I plan on doing it again" then that would NOT be protected. I am sure someone will correct me if I am wrong :):confused:

From what I understand and I could be wrong. If someone is in immediate danger, he's allowed and supposed to tell. However, I've also heard many lawyers don't because they are afraid of losing clients?!?

Did anyone from the immediate family show up at the search site to thank everyone for their time and effort?
hey Diane! From what I have read only George showed up and just to pass out shirts. :eek:

Well, Fellow sleuthers do think the anthony's would be behaving different if it was Truly a stranger that took Caylee. say from the yard when gm and gp was working in yard and turned their backs just for a second? would like opinions on this. please.

OH YES! I believe first, that 911 would have been called immediately, and I think George's Cruiser would still be gone until he found her..
I believe all of them would be on the news crying for the person to return her, not angry, but sad and begging.
I do believe that they would be turning over every rock, knocking on every door..
However, I do believe that if someone uttered that the child is dead, they would act as rampant as they have here in the last few weeks..

Maybe this will make me feel better...............

:furious::furious:I HATE CASEY ANTHONY:furious::furious:

Oooooh, I think it helped:bang:

OMG Absolutely. They would be on the air at all times pleading for whoever took her to bring her back; out patrolling all the streets banging on every door; recruiting everybody they could to help search, etc., etc., etc

OR

They could deny it??:eek:

The thing is, they DO believe a stranger took Caylee because they said they had never met Zani (and don't you find it funny in the docs that Cindy calls her Zani like she is a family friend????) I mean, if my son is talking about someone and then I retell his "story" to someone else I wouldn't use "his terms" yanno what I am trying to say, if Cindy hadn't ever heard and/or met ZG then I would think she would say "that babysitter that KC has" or "that Zaniada woman that KC says watches Caylee" not just outright say Zani??? Or is that opinion mine and mine alone???? :confused:

good thought! You should start a thread with a poll on this. I for one think they would be acting completely different and would be out searching today with TES if that were the case or at least manning the tables and passing out wrist bands.

LOL well I mean, he was the only one interrogating her and trying to get info out of her, and gave me the impression that he did not believe her from the very beginning.

No and I think that is why we have only seen him sporatically. I think he has been trying to be there to be supportive towards his parents... but he is just waiting for the shoe to drop... then pick up the pieces as I bet he has had to all of his life!

Yes I think they would be acting different, and others would be acting differently towards them. There would have been a call to police as soon as it happened etc. We would all be acting different, imo.

Welcome to WS, Soyesterday! (I noticed you are a huge David Cook fan! He is a friend of my kiddo's! We are proud of him, too!)
O/T...No way!!!! OMG! You are sooooo lucky!!! :)
I love David Cook so much lol.
I just went to see him on tour and i went NUTS the whole time lol.
Ask my friend!! :)
I belong to his messageboards too. :)
Oh my word....anything you can and are allowed to tell me about him....go right ahead! :)
A while back when i first came to this site, i noticed that you had the pic of his hand when he wrote "Give Back" on it for the Idol Gives Back show! :)
I was like..."ohhhh it's David's hand!" lol...
i have that same pic on my myspace page along w/ a bunch of other David cook pic and videos lol. :)

And on another thought (my mind is racing) did they, being GA and CA, EVER go on TV and beg for the SAFE return of Caylee? Isn't that a "normal" thing to do?? Oh wait GA and CA in the same sentence as normal??? MY BAD!

I don't hold a popular view :p but I do think the Anthony's want to believe Caylee is alive.

I think it's too much for them to think Casey could carried Caylee's dead body in her trunk and then pitched her off somewhere.

When I was little I started to realize that there wasn't a Santa, but I was afraid to ask my parents about it, because I thought all the happy would go then. No more presents yada. So, I held on longer than I truly believed. I WANTED to believe, so it stayed good.

jmo

I agree with you and I know that is isn't a popular view. I just think that maybe they wanted to believe her because of course the other alternative would be that Caylee was dead and that was just too much to bear and I could understand that for a while. But, now they are going to have to face facts. The fact that their daughter is responsible for their grand daughters death. The fact that all they can do for Caylee now, is to tell the truth and try to bring this precious child home for a proper burial. JMHO

some one posted on another thread that the anthonys do believe in DNA cause they believed in the results of jg being caylee's father?? or did they?

So i'm going to get my kids to bed and stuff and i'll have to type another long post about my thoughts on this case.
I can't believe it logged me out and my whole post was gone.
Soooooo frustrating!!!
Thanks for all the welcomes from everyone! :)

They all know Caylee is gone forever and they are all in protect Casey mode. It's very telling that Cindy grabs hold of her Caylee necklace, and kisses it while looking up at the sky. Their thinking: since Caylee isn't coming back, why lose their daughter too?.

One could also argue that she was kissing her necklace and looking up to say a prayer to find Caylee.

I really think they go back an forth because they are DESPERATE to believe their daughter didn't kill Caylee.

The thing is, they DO believe a stranger took Caylee because they said they had never met Zani (and don't you find it funny in the docs that Cindy calls her Zani like she is a family friend????) I mean, if my son is talking about someone and then I retell his "story" to someone else I wouldn't use "his terms" yanno what I am trying to say, if Cindy hadn't ever heard and/or met ZG then I would think she would say "that babysitter that KC has" or "that Zaniada woman that KC says watches Caylee" not just outright say Zani??? Or is that opinion mine and mine alone???? :confused:

kimi i agree with you on this post but see that was casey watch.. im talking about the gps were watching her when it could of happened. casey is off doing whatever.. dancing , drinking etcc.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member