Caylee Anthony General Discussion Thread #163

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
In Caseys defense (BLECK) when I was still living at home I called it my house, and when I moved out it became my Mothers house.......so it could have (but I doubt it) been just a "I live here, so its my house too" kinda statement.
Man I hate defending her, but I wouldnt get too wound up over her saying this. jmo

Had I *ever* said something like this to someone in my mom's house, in her presence, I would have been flat out knocked across the room.

While it may be my house while I live there, mom paid the bills. And when I moved out, it was my mom's house. Still is.

I have 5 children. Yes 5. I also have a sick grandfather. We eat in the car quite frequently between shuffling him to drs appts and dialysis. My youngest 2 are 3 and 4, so you can imagine the mess that they leave behind. At times there is a smell, but definitely not that of a dead body and I too have never gotten flies or maggots.

I had a roach in my car once. He was about the size of Texas too. Almost had an accident because of him.

No maggots, tho.

my face would have been forever imprinted in the wall in the next room if I every showed disrespect .

Same here. My mother would have called out the National Guard if I couldn't produce my daughter to her for even a couple of days and she NEVER would defend me in a situation like this. I'm not so sure that George and Cindy believe Caylee is alive. I wonder if they somehow blame themselves for what Casey has done.

I had a roach in my car once. He was about the size of Texas too. Almost had an accident because of him.

No maggots, tho.

Has it been that bad a day that we're all cracking up? or Is it just the funny ones on tonight. Too funny:clap::clap:

No worries :) Although if that's what you had in OK (and I know it's some kinda hot there), I'm curious about something: once you removed the stuff from the car, how long did it take the smell to go away?

I want to say a couple of days--I know it wasn't very long.

We left the trunk open overnight--Jumped it to start the car the next morning--hubby took it to work and I think I got in it a day or two after that and it wasn't noticeable at all

Question:

Just wondering something,... since the family has to ask TES to come and search, if they decide they don't want them to anymore (because TES believe the child is dead and the family doesn't) do TES have to stop searching because the family requested it? Or are they there for the long haul regardless,.. they just have to be asked by a family member to start?

i think its just a courtesy that family has to ask them to search, but now le has asked them to extend there time of search so i personally believe they are more working with LE than they are the anthony's and upmost importance he is working for caylee.

Guess the immunity countdown is on.....under 12 hours.....whew, tomorrow is gonna be a doozy I bet!

Mom, and he also said either she was on the laptop or on her cell! Who do you think is talking to her????? I would guess shes 'making new friends' online but how strange. Why didn't her mom and dad insist she read or do something else???

:crazy:Like maybe give information as to where Caylee is?!!! I can assure you had it been my daughter she would have done nothing and I do mean nothing , no shower, no phone call and certainly no computer until she told me exactly where Caylee was.
I also love the water torture comment.

LOL Sounds like my car. The only smell would likely be the sweetish smell of sour milk in your coffee cup. I would never have been able to handle the maggotty trash trunk though. Ick gross. LO: Sorry got to get a new light for the keyboard.
Oh yes the milk in the coffee cup experiences. Been there. I have spilled a HUGE container of milk all over the car so it permeated every area on the carpet and upholstered seats (I swerved to avoid a deer while drinking a carton while driving). The smell was real sour for about 4 days and then just dissipated when it wore itself out. I spill a mix of coffee and milk on the carpet at least once a week (anyone care to take a ride with me?).

Bottom line - I have had organic products, dairy, meat (basically dead animal bodies, no?), vegetable and fruit and combinations thereof in my car. In the high heat of New Orleans. In full sun. For a looooong time. And still, nothing that would make a car smell rotten like a dead body and didn't even cause an odor that someone would mention out loud at least. Further, I had an instance where there was a ton of blood in my car when driving an injured friend to a hospital. (Head wounds bleed profusely). She was fine and I headed to the airport for a trip home and returned 2 weeks later and got in my car that I had parked at the airport. No smell at all and I just had to use carpet cleaner for the blood stains. There is no way you can explain away the smell in the Anthony car on anything other than a dead body.

Wow, I went away for the weekend and come back and im so far behind I have no clue how ill catch up! I see she is back in jail for fraud? Someone from LE said that Caylee is probably dead? Anything else major I missed?

WOWIE just looked the last thread I read was 150.....

This might be a dumb question but could they do air tests on the dumpster?? I have no clue.

Casey abandoned the car a few days after she stole gas from her parents home. How many miles do you get with $50 bucks worth of gas?

This might be a dumb question but could they do air tests on the dumpster?? I have no clue.

Excellent question! I would call Greta or Nancy Grace but I never get anything but a busy signal! I swear - in all these years not once have I ever gotten through. It's positively maddening b/c that's the kind of questions that need to be asked.

:wave: DT

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member