Caylee Anthony General Discussion Thread #163

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Ok we've got an answer of 3.5 total gallons and 4.5 total gallons.

Delta of 1 gallon - 34.5 miles

Not a big difference but I think we need to be exact. Is the info in the docs released or an interview of GA?

Incident report in 400 pages I believe.

Ok we've got an answer of 3.5 total gallons and 4.5 total gallons.

Delta of 1 gallon - 34.5 miles

Not a big difference but I think we need to be exact. Is the info in the docs released or an interview of GA?

It was on Greta. That is the only place I have seen him speak of the size of the gas cans.

We accidentally left a vacuum sealed 10 lb pork loin in my MIL's truck friday to sunday, in June during triple digit heat.
The smell never completely went away. The day she traded it in we used a nice enzyme killer to mask the smell long enough to get the paper work complete.

Hey I think I bought your car! :) Your bad!

I think that would have irritated Tony badly enough to mention it in his interview.

Tony did mention she had his credit card and there may have been some small charges but he just paid them -- ie wasn't making an LE complaint.

Another reason I think the dumpster theory makes sense is that, as Ladytazz said, it was easy....and if Caylee was somehow found, Casey could use the nanny theory.

we know she has no feeling of guilt or compasion and if she ran out of gas she would just toss her some where no to find her

Tony did mention she had his credit card and there may have been some small charges but he just paid them -- ie wasn't making an LE complaint.

I thought that it was Ricardo.

I thought he said that IF there was anything they were small charges that he didn't notice. That is what is in his interview.

WOW you did your hmwk, but the only thing i would take into consideration is since its an older car and the maintance on it, so im guess im just wondering if you take the year and a possible dirty fuel filter, dirty air filter, out of tune ect... she may not have gotten the 34 mpg just wondering not questioning your calculation cause u certainly did alot of research on it..

I read the reviews on edmunds.com. One review claimed 33 mpg and another claimed 36 mpg. I averaged the two. No it doesn't take into consideration tuning, timing, filters etc. Both reviews were on a 1999 sunfire. I *thought* that was the year of Casey's car.

Dang! Thanks Absolut - so we have conflicting answers from GA?

Nope we have amounts of $ given in a police report that would indicate 1 size cans by volume held and we have a size given in an interview with Greta by George. Maybe there are just more cans.

I think the gas was used to destroy evidence such as bloody towel or clothes in the woods left key in car to copy other murder

Hey, All! :)

I've been doing some reading tonight, and came across a great site at the University of Wisconsin that has some interesting stuff. I thought I'd share, it may be food for thought this evening.

Now, it may not be for some, it is rather gruesome, so, please, be forewarned.

This is about the site, from which it comes...

The Why Files was created at the University of Wisconsin-Madison under the auspices of National Institute for Science Education with support from the National Science Foundation. It is currently funded through the Graduate School, University of Wisconsin-Madison. Each week, we bring you a new story on the science behind the news.

The following, I thought some of you may be interested in, in relation to possible cause of death...

"The principle is simple, VCU toxicology graduate student Michelle Peace wrote in 2002. "You are what you eat. So if the body had taken any type of drugs prior to death, and the maggots are eating on that body, then the drugs are going to wind up in the maggots."

Flavorful.

Here's the scoop. In a hot, humid climate, a writhing mess of maggots can quickly reduce you to a heap of bones. But if you could find a way to analyze toxins from the maggots, you would produce a voice from beyond the grave. To make a maggot milkshake, you cram maggots direct from the corpse in the ol' Waring blender, and off you go. If the victim had taken drugs -- or perhaps been poisoned -- you might develop leads for a murder." investigation."

And an opinion of the use of flies in determining time of death...

But Jason Byrd, a forensic entomologist in the Department of Criminology, Law and Society at the University of Florida (Gainesville), emailed us with a different take. "I'm not sure if anyone has been 'railroaded' based on testimony of a forensic entomologist. But I can tell you that inaccurate information is put forth before the jury, judge, and attorney in many, many, cases. Unfortunately the opposing attorney rarely does the homework needed to properly counter such testimony. Usually, the opposing attorney simply questions the entomologist...it is indeed very rare for them to go so far as to call in an 'opposing' entomologist."

http://whyfiles.org/014forensic/index.php?g=2.txt

Not that I have ever heard.

Where are the 2 cans that held $50 in gas stolen on the 22nd-24th of june. Since a 1.5 and a 2.5 gallon can can't hold $50 in gas?

I think the gas was used to destroy evidence such as bloody towel or clothes in the woods left key in car to copy other murder

The keys were not in the car. That is the documents from the tow yard.

My mother would be horrified if I spoke to someone like that in her home.

My mother would have told ME to get out for speaking to someone in that manner in HER house. (And she would be right in doing so!!) As she would say, "Parent is a verb, not a noun."

Where are the 2 cans that held $50 in gas stolen on the 22nd-24th of june. Since a 1.5 and a 2.5 gallon can can't hold $50 in gas?

Usually on something like that the cops just ask you how much the items were worth. $50 might have been the rough estimate that he came up with.

I read the reviews on edmunds.com. One review claimed 33 mpg and another claimed 36 mpg. I averaged the two. No it doesn't take into consideration tuning, timing, filters etc. Both reviews were on a 1999 sunfire. I *thought* that was the year of Casey's car.

im not sure what year her car was but great research dear keep up the great work!!

I guess everyone saw where the cops haved said that they believe that Caylee is most likely dead, due to information they have that is not yet available to the public.

She is as dense as Scott Peterson so I have no doubt she looked something up on her computer.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Clue Keeper