Caylee Anthony General Discussion Thread #163

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Ok then that gives us 4 gallons of gas and the same calculations and we still come up with 85 miles being a safe estimate for a one way journey. Unless she had other income, was not on E, the gas cans were not full, the list of unknown X variables could go on.

Worrisome thing about the 85 miles one way is that, given Orlando's central location, she could go to either coast, say Tampa on the west, or Cocoa Beach on the east, or probably to the outskirts of the Everglades. That's a tremendous area.

Worrisome thing about the 85 miles one way is that, given Orlando's central location, she could go to either coast, say Tampa on the west, or Cocoa Beach on the east, or probably to the outskirts of the Everglades. That's a tremendous area.

I just said that was the area estimate that I have been working under. I wish it narrowed it down, I really do.

She is as dense as Scott Peterson so I have no doubt she looked something up on her computer.

I have been contemplating what evidence they may have....What type of evidence would give them some sense of proof that Caylee is deceased?

I have a lot of reading to catch up with on this board - but in the meantime, what was the general opinion or did the Anthony's come out and say why no one bailed out their daughter if the latest charges only needed $300 to get her back out....since they still claim she hasn't killed her daughter

Nope we have amounts of $ given in a police report that would indicate 1 size cans by volume held and we have a size given in an interview with Greta by George. Maybe there are just more cans.

Okay - so GA claims he found 2 gas cans in Casey's trunk that together would hold about 4 gallons of gas and cost about $16.00.

Usually on something like that the cops just ask you how much the items were worth. $50 might have been the rough estimate that he came up with.

If people can believe that caylee is alive, or that another body was in the car, or any host of other things, I can believe any story of the gas cans, how many, how big, and whether stolen or returned I want. I don't find GA to be credible on the details of the cans, either in the police report, in the recollection first given as a neighbor and not casey taking them, or the final version on Greta, which gives the sizes. For all I know George's 5 gallon can was the one found by Joesphe Jordan and the searchers at Jay Blanchard Park.

Usually on something like that the cops just ask you how much the items were worth. $50 might have been the rough estimate that he came up with.

If the cans WERE that small, $50 is a wayyy rough estimate then. I mean it doesn't take a rocket scientist to deduct that at 4$ a pop a 3 gallon tank costs $12 bucks.

I thought he said that IF there was anything they were small charges that he didn't notice. That is what is in his interview.

I thought ricardo said that but I could be wrong.

On the dumpster theory.......

They aren't that easy to get something into. The lid is heavy and the containter itself about 5 feet tail.

I am not sure what type Amscott used.

I am 5'5 and I would have to throw the trash overhand to get into the dumpser AFTER I had used both hands to open the top.

Just saying, it would not be a quick pull up, open lid, throw body and drive off type of deal.

If the cans WERE that small, $50 is a wayyy rough estimate then. I mean it doesn't take a rocket scientist to deduct that at 4$ a pop a 3 gallon tank costs $12 bucks.

Ok, the cost of the gas, the cans and the broken lock on the shed has to be close to $50.

they key was on the seat as well as her pocket book in the car

Perhaps she realized that the smell in the car was so bad that when anyone found it they would recognize it....then later when she appeared or was found, she could claim she and Caylee had been the victims of a terrible crime? Heck, I don't know....I'm getting tired of grasping at straws. Just wish we knew more...

I have a lot of reading to catch up with on this board - but in the meantime, what was the general opinion or did the Anthony's come out and say why no one bailed out their daughter if the latest charges only needed $300 to get her back out....since they still claim she hasn't killed her daughter

Why bother with the $300? The $50,200 bail was revoked. Even if they posted the bail on the new charges she would still be in jail because there is no current bond on the old charges.

Ok, the cost of the gas, the cans and the broken lock on the shed has to be close to $50.

What I am saying is, in the police report the two are clearly separated.
One is the cost of the cans, and one is the cost of the gas.

Hi everyone hope you are all having a good night!
I was wondering if I have missed anything since around noon today? I really want to go back through and read everything, however, I watched my nephew board a flight tonight heading back to Alaska before being shipped out on the 15th to Iraq..Somehow I just don't think my eyes are going to let me read alot tonight..
I drove down to Jacksonville today, and thought I would try to make it on down to Orlando to try to help in the search, yet after leaving my nephew I just didn't think my heart could take much more..I sure hope more turned out for the search today!

Hang on a sec, Lanie.....let me find Impatientredhead's post in answer to our questions to this! (yes, in all my days as a mommy, I never had insects develop from my kid's leftovers either)

Thanks, but I already found it. I started at beginning of thread and worked my way up. I usually don't respond to any posts until I am almost caught up, but I wanted to pursue the insect angle.
BTW, Thanks to Impatientredhead for the fly info, it really is helping me tweak my theory.
Lanie

On the dumpster theory.......

They aren't that easy to get something into. The lid is heavy and the containter itself about 5 feet tail.

I am not sure what type Amscott used.

I am 5'5 and I would have to throw the trash overhand to get into the dumpser AFTER I had used both hands to open the top.

Just saying, it would not be a quick pull up, open lid, throw body and drive off type of deal.

the dumpster in my daughters apt complex had a door on the side of it for people to put trash in.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Dutah82!!