Caylee Anthony General Discussion Thread #163

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
What's weird is that when they (the grandparents together) went the 2nd time to pick up the car at the tow joint, GA accompanied the tow guy to get the car, the grandfather unlocked it and opened the door. He then noticed the gas gauge was at empty and told the tow operator he had a gas can in his car and had to go get it. He walked back to his car, got the can, came over and poured what was in it in the tank while apologized to the wrecker service owner for his wife's behavior.

This is all in the 400 page release - on mine, it's page 56. Question: does the grandfather always carry gas in a gas can in his car?

Hmmm....So, maybe he did get the gas cans back on 6/24?? That has been up for debate, as well. Or, he has multiple gas cans? And carries them around in the back of his car? Not safe, is it? Interesting...

I've been assuming all along that she had no money, which is why she stole from Amy and took the cans. But if you think she was planning to leave town and got foiled by Cindy at the last minute then she was stockpiling money to jam and only took the cans because she didn't want to be spotted buying the gas! Or maybe this has already been discussed. :)

OK....was the gas can that George brought to the tow yard a different can than the ones Casey stole? This family is keeping the gas can company in business!

Hi everyone hope you are all having a good night!
I was wondering if I have missed anything since around noon today? I really want to go back through and read everything, however, I watched my nephew board a flight tonight heading back to Alaska before being shipped out on the 15th to Iraq..Somehow I just don't think my eyes are going to let me read alot tonight..
I drove down to Jacksonville today, and thought I would try to make it on down to Orlando to try to help in the search, yet after leaving my nephew I just didn't think my heart could take much more..I sure hope more turned out for the search today!

GOD Bless ALL our service members!

Hmmm....So, maybe he did get the gas cans back on 6/24?? That has been up for debate, as well. Or, he has multiple gas cans? And carries them around in the back of his car? Not safe, is it? Interesting...

Maybe someone at the tow yard told him it was on E when George was there the first time and forgot that they had told him.
Probably not, though.

OK, so why are we inserting 2 more gas cans into the story? Just trying to understand.

Because the police report of the burglary and GA's greta statement about the cans don't seem to match at all.

What's weird is that when they (the grandparents together) went the 2nd time to pick up the car at the tow joint, GA accompanied the tow guy to get the car, the grandfather unlocked it and opened the door. He then noticed the gas gauge was at empty and told the tow operator he had a gas can in his car and had to go get it. He walked back to his car, got the can, came over and poured what was in it in the tank while apologized to the wrecker service owner for his wife's behavior.

This is all in the 400 page release - on mine, it's page 56. Question: does the grandfather always carry gas in a gas can in his car?[/QUOTE.

GA probablly had another key thus how would he got it if they didn't know where I'd was

IF this lid was closed! I see tons of dumpster with the lids open - makes it much easier, if that was the case. I get what you are saying, I'm short, too. But, the lid could have been open?!?

It could of been, but here you can get a fine if the dumpster lid is left open. In areas where residental and commerical are close together. All dumpters here have been purchased/leased through a company such as WasteManagement and it said in the lease agreement that I signed that the lid is to stay closed at all times.

Also anyone other than the business who owns the dumpster can get a fine/ticket also if they are caught using it.

Of couse it didn't always stay shut:crazy:, but it did 95% of the time.

I never saw the kind with the side door in it, would not of helped me. I was a restaurant manager and a side door dumpster is against health code.

OK, so why are we inserting 2 more gas cans into the story? Just trying to understand.

It's because of a discrepancy between what the grandfather reported as gas cans (no size in the report, but he told them they were holding 50 $ worth of total) to police being stolen, and what he showed Greta (when they were interviewed) and told her he's retrieved from the back of Casey's car when he allegedly saw her Jun 24 can't hold 50$ in gas -- they could hold about 12$.

Maybe while getting the $477 in cash and being pretty ticked off they got ahold of Casey and asked about the car and she told them it needed gas. Cept there doesn't seem to be a call to her from them in her records that day. We may not have seen them all of course.

I thought that they couldn't get ahold of her that day which was why they used Amy to find her?

I don't think Casey told them the car was on E because Cindy didn't even know where Casey was, remember? She needed to get Amy at the mall to take her to Casey...

OK....was the gas can that George brought to the tow yard a different can than the ones Casey stole? This family is keeping the gas can company in business!

We can pretty much discount anything GA has said -- about gas cans or potted plants, is my thinking. The whole family is ridiculous. I hope LE has not spent more than 2 seconds trying to figure out his gas can report!

<<snipped>> I watched my nephew board a flight tonight heading back to Alaska before being shipped out on the 15th to Iraq..Somehow I just don't think my eyes are going to let me read alot tonight..

O/T but :praying: for your nephew's safety, and asking that you thank him for what he's doing for our country.

Well, lets go with Caseys own words. She likes the show CSI. So how have they managed to successfully hide bodies on CSI?
Please tell me there is a TV show expert out there somewhere.
OR how have bodies been dumped on the show that were never identified.

Maybe someone at the tow yard told him it was on E when George was there the first time and forgot that they had told him.
Probably not, though.

Casey said she ran out of gas even thought the gauge said 1/2 full, but in Georges statement he said the gauge was on E.

Of course can't believe anything that Casey says:bang:

ETA:

God Bless our Troops......Our Hero's.

I thought that they couldn't get ahold of her that day which was why they used Amy to find her?

Does that match what george told the towing company guy about his daughter?

Actually for all that the estimate was between $100 and $120 depending if you use the itemized or the write up from the cop.

On 06/24/2008, at approximately 1037 hours, I responded to 4937 Hopespring Dr in reference to a burglary to a
structure (storage shed). Upon arrival, I met with the victim, George Anthony, who relayed the following:
On 06/22/2006, between approximately 1800 and 1000 hours 06/24/2008, unknown suspect(s) entered his
shed. This resulted in damage to the lock and the door The suspect(s) then removed the following items: 2 gas
cans with about $50.00 worth of gas in them.
The victim stated that the shed was secured and no one had permission to enter or remove property. The victim
estimated the total value of items taken to be $ 50.00 and the damage to be $ 50.00.
The victim gave a sworn written statement and wishes to testify and prosecute. The items stolen were not
entered into teletype as stolen due to the fact that the victim could not provide serial numbers for the items.
I examined the crime scene and found the following: The shed door and the lock to the door were damaged
and where the victim said his gas cans were is now empty. I attempted to dust for the presence of latent
fingerprints and did not any latents. I provided the victim with a victim's rights pamphlet and a case card. At this

time, there have been no witnesses or suspects located.

Thanks! So George is claiming 2 cans with a total of $50 bucks worth of GAS were stolen. Errr ... where does he buy his gas? The UK?

Just a thought on the dumpster some of them have a door that opens in the front for short people. I know because I have used them. But not for bodys

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Crimecat8