Caylee Anthony General Discussion Thread #163

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Heh, interesting! So normal people have cans full of gas in storage. Who'd a thunk it? I'll have to revise my theory. Thx.

I have a full gas can in my garage for the lawnmower. It's possible that George grabbed a can of gas and anything else he anticpated that he might need, like jumper cables or tools, when he left to pick up the car.

My Daily opinions If he is leaving from Alaska is he leaving with the Rep Vice Pres Elect's son ( Sara) she said her son was leaving about the same day????

I am sorry, but I am new and I have a couple of questions and I have no idea if they are in here. I have been reading for a couple days and haven't come across them and I just can't read every post out of 119,000+. I tried. If someone could answer these if they are known I would appreciate it:

Has anyone seen pics of the backyard? Is there an access to under the house in the back yard. It could be possible that if she drown in the pool that she freaked out and put her under the house to figure out what to do. Then when she put the grate back over the access she pushed too hard or whatever (accidentally, or not) and needed the shovel to pry it back openopen? Just a thought.

Another question is have we seen pics of the inside of the garage? Is there a deep freezer out there? I ask because the neighbor with the shovel said it was unusual that she was backed in and not pull in front ways in the driveway. I know she wouldn't be in there still, but at this point it appears we are looking for a body and an additional link to Casey. They said that just because Caylee was in the trunk, most likely deceased, didn't prove motive, or that Casey put her there. If there was evidence frozen in the sides of a deep freezer there would be a connection and then maybe a reduced sentence to tell where the body is located now?

Dante still bothers me...did he ever talk to LE?

Did we find out anything more about the gas cans? Like anything other than them being picked up? Would it be possible that she could have burned her? Sorry for being so graphic, but at this point, I believe that she is so separated from reality that she doesn't even look at Caylee now as her Caylee. Does that make sense? Nothing would surprise me at this point.

I can't sleep knowing what is happening to that child out there. I don't know how she can. Cindy bothers me, but I am not sure in what way. She was a nurse and she was in the car. He was LE and he drove the car. They know that smell. And if I were Cindy, I would have known where that child was by the next morning, or I would be in jail myself. I don't understand what is going on here?!?!?!?!

There will be another big evidence dump, but not until Casey is charged with Caylee's death. This I do know a bit about. I used to do volunteer work on innocence cases. They only have to hand over the evidence that they are planning to use against her in the trial for the child neglect, lying and now the financial crimes. There is plenty in the 400 pages that covers all of it. Maybe there will be a small one on the financial stuff. They can, however have more evidence for the child neglect and lying that actually works better for them for the murder charges, but they don't want to let the info out yet. And the longer they wait to charge her, the more time they have to hold their cards close to their chests. Since there is more than enough for the child neglect in what they gave us, everything else they are compiling will be held back until they charge her with the more serious crimes. Then there will be a good dump and then anything else they find after that dump that they plan on using in court against her will trickle out as they find it. They must hand over EVERYTHING they have to prove her guilt.

On the section with all the pics of her parting, there is a shot of her making a kiss face and wearing a brown top. Around her neck is a set of dogtags. I don't have pic software good enough to enlarge the dogtags to see the name on them. I wonder about this because she said at one point that the baby's father was in the military. I was wondering if it might be our friend in CA that she had to tell something to?

Heh, interesting! So normal people have cans full of gas in storage. Who'd a thunk it? I'll have to revise my theory. Thx.

1 of my 4 has gas in it.

Well, if his gas cans were stolen, I suspect he bought more....at least one more to get gas for the lawn mower. But why he had it with him at the tow lot is anyone's guess. Maybe Casey has run out of gas before and he just assumed?

Yes....me too. My own son has joined the Air Force and is headed to San Antonio on Oct 9. His name is Paul and he is 20 years old.....please add him to your prayer list.

Absolutely. :praying: for Paul. Maybe someone knowledgeable could start a thread and WS members and their relatives who need prayers. Service. Hard times. Trying situations. Any situations. I would but I'm too 'puter dumb.
:blowkiss:

I have a full gas can in my garage for the lawnmower. It's possible that George grabbed a can of gas and anything else he anticpated that he might need, like jumper cables or tools, when he left to pick up the car.

After going and being turned away cause they needed cash, he surely didn't want take cindy out there a 3rd time. BTW why wasn't cindy at work?

Oh, just had another idea. The car was in a remote-ish corner of the lot and she left her purse. Maybe she was going to take the keys and break the window, make it look like someone bashed their way into the car and took the keys. The car keys probably had the house keys too. So she was setting it up that way and couldn't get the window to break.
Reason for all this: The people that took Caylee abducted her too, but she got away. There was no way that she could go to the cops since these icky abductors had the keys to the car and by default also the keys to her parents house. If she went to the police they would have broken into her parents house and done more icky things.
Hey, it's crazy enough to work in Casey land.

Yes....me too. My own son has joined the Air Force and is headed to San Antonio on Oct 9. His name is Paul and he is 20 years old.....please add him to your prayer list.

I'm also an army mom. My son reupped. He is in Kentucky, Ft. Campbell now,but will be deployed to Iraq in January...his name is Michael...please add him to your prayer list also.

I think George found more than gas cans in that trunk. I really do.

WESH 2 News reports that Cindy will be on the NBC Today Show again tomorrow morning.

I probably should be more direct: I am almost certain nobody carries a gas can around with gas in it all the time in their trunk. So... I can only surmise the grandfather would know he needed it and the car was out of gas. The question is, how did he know that and who would have told him? Casey? It certainly isn't it in the report that anyone at the tow co told him anything other than he'd have to pay in cash....

No, I knew what you meant. I was being sarcastic saying he drives around with a gas can in his trunk. I hope you didn't take it the wrong way. I had the same question - how did he know it was out of gas? As the story goes, they had not found Casey yet. Unless, as ex-LE, he is always thinking ahead?

There is also a report that supposedly Casey had told them that the gas gauge was not working - on 6/24, I think. But, I personally do not believe that story. Maybe it is true. Well, maybe she told them that story and it's a lie, like everything else. They, of course, believed her and took the gas can thinking that is why she MUST HAVE abandoned the car. (And didn't call them to let them know?!?!)

Very interesting, to say the least. As everything else is in this case...

Well, if his gas cans were stolen, I suspect he bought more....at least one more to get gas for the lawn mower. But why he had it with him at the tow lot is anyone's guess. Maybe Casey has run out of gas before and he just assumed?

Except that he found the gas cans the same day he made the report right?

I'm also an army mom. My son reupped. He is in Kentucky, Ft. Campbell now,but will be deployed to Iraq in January...his name is Michael...please add him to your prayer list also.

My childhood friend Jeanette is in Iraq. Can you please add her too?

To add to the car stink info going on

BUT there was no flies and no maggots just some grody looking semi-liquid pile of ick that used to be the chicken and this was in the trunk of a Ford Tempo in the summer in Lawton Ok

LOL, mine is kind of the opposite, one time my car smelled so bad, and I looked for several days trying to find some horrible rotting food all over my car, and finally I found the source, it was my son's sock pushed down in the seat.

Anyway, IMO, I think the flies and maggots in the trunk go a long way towards showing Caylee was deceased when she was put in the trunk, and probably for more than just a few minutes. I think she was in spot A long enough for at least first stage maggots to be present, but more likely 3rd stage, put in the trunk and taken to spot B,which is where I believe she is now, and the flies and maggots found in the trunk on July 15th were the descendents of what was left in the trunk when her body was removed. I also think it would be helpful to know how many dead flies were in the trunk, but that evidence is probably long gone.
Lanie
Lanie

I mean, who has full gas cans in sheds anyway? OK, maybe some people do, but I don't know any.

We do -- lawnmowers; weedeaters; 4-wheelers, etc. Oh WAIT! That was when we lived in VA. Have no gas in our shed here in FL.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Crimecat8