Caylee Anthony General Discussion Thread #164

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I think a very good way to make them talk is for no media outlets to pay them for anymore interviews... when the money runs dry for the Anthony's and Baez, they certainly will react differently.

ITA....when the attention goes away,they will start changing there tune.

It's not that Casey wouldn't take the immunity deal, it's that she couldn't take the immunity deal.
Am I missing something? Didn't JB ask for the immunity deal? What is up with this?

IIRC, didn't Cindy, Casey and Caylee swim after the nursing home visit? Casey was complaining about it being cold, I believe. For some reason this swimming incident, and Casey spending the night at Tony's has bothered me. Where was Caylee? We know Clint said she wasn't with Casey that night, so how could Cindy tuck the both of them in. In my mind something happened during that swim, but I can't piece the puzzle together and it is driving me crazy.
Does anyone know where we can find a reference to the "swimming" story? Who said it exactly and to whom? I would like to read it since I don't recall seeing it.

Something is not right about that 3rd 911phone call..........she gives no real information, IMO.

When my youngest son was 3, he had a undiagnosed medical condition that caused him to have a seizure then go into respiratory arrest.

When I called 911, I didn't even have to think.....all medical information, all that happened before the seizure - during the seizure - and after came rolling off my tongue. Everything I knew that could help them, help my child was given before it was asked of me.

Honestly, as he started turning blue, I remembered every single second of his short life.

As a parent it was automatic, knowing that all the information from me would determine the type of medical assistance that would be dispatched.

Exactly! Even when my son had his first seizure as a baby - I had no clue what was going on - I gave the dispatcher every little detail I could. In between puking over the railing. She had to walk me thru what to do till the paramedics got there. I was still puking!

I think it boils down to this: If Caylee died by accident and no one else could be blamed for the accident occuring then I think the accident would have been reported. For instance, if she choked on a candy bar or fell of a balcony accidentally then someone would have called 911.

However, if Caylee was left in a hot car for a period of time and died "accidentally" as a result that's a different matter. What mother wants to go to the police and say, "My child is dead and it is because of something I did?" Additionally, if Caylee were medicated and left in the car, dying as a result, that would be yet another reason to cover up the death. I'm not saying I personally would react that way, but it seems more plausible then say...covering up something that could truly be construed as an "accident".

That is the premise I have been going under.

She didn't have a job, stole money, there is no nanny. She would just give Caylee something to make her sleep and then go have her fun. She either overslept one day and it got hot or she overmedicated her. Then she freaked out b/c she knew she would get in trouble for that.. so she hid it.

I just cannot fathom someone purposely hurting their child. (although I know so many have done it before)..

Am I missing something? Didn't JB ask for the immunity deal? What is up with this?

That's what emails published by one of the stations seemed to show... I think even Baez can't get one word of truth out of her...

He did ask for an immunity deal but I think he was thinking more along the lines of some type of assurance that she would have little to no jail time. This immunity deal did not give any assurance of that nature. I wonder what specific he gave to LE about the type of immunity deal he wanted though...

Does anyone know where we can find a reference to the "swimming" story? Who said it exactly and to whom? I would like to read it since I don't recall seeing it.

I remember it and think it may have been on the big Greta interview Cindy and George did, where they gave Greta the tour of the house and yard. I could be mistaken.

I think it boils down to this: If Caylee died by accident and no one else could be blamed for the accident occuring then I think the accident would have been reported. For instance, if she choked on a candy bar or fell of a balcony accidentally then someone would have called 911.

However, if Caylee was left in a hot car for a period of time and died "accidentally" as a result that's a different matter. What mother wants to go to the police and say, "My child is dead and it is because of something I did?" Additionally, if Caylee were medicated and left in the car, dying as a result, that would be yet another reason to cover up the death. I'm not saying I personally would react that way, but it seems more plausible then say...covering up something that could truly be construed as an "accident".

HI everybody: I have been in bed for days with virtigo but still following the story.

I TOTALLY AGREE WITH EVERYTHING YOU SAY. I believe that is exactly what happened.
To poor little Caylee:
"if Caylee were medicated and left in the car, dying as a result"

I also think Casey did go out to party after she did that.
I also think that her deleting 300 Photos is despicable and cold.
I also believe that her parents do know the truth but feel that they must save her,
IMO they know they lost one and are trying their best to help her get a lessor sentence.
IMAGINE:
If they find Caylee and can point fingers at Casey she will go away forever or worse.
But if they help her buy time, and Caylee is not found before the trial she will only get punished for negligence and that is a huge difference in time served or eligibility for parole. JMHO
Her parents are between a rock and a hard place.

didn't Tony get a lawyer? Have they interviewed him any further?

IIRC it was during the Greta VS interview when Cindy was walking her through the backyard.

That is the premise I have been going under.

She didn't have a job, stole money, there is no nanny. She would just give Caylee something to make her sleep and then go have her fun. She either overslept one day and it got hot or she overmedicated her. Then she freaked out b/c she knew she would get in trouble for that.. so she hid it.

I just cannot fathom someone purposely hurting their child. (although I know so many have done it before)..
I know, I can't either. I have a son who is a year and a half and the thought of doing something like that makes me absolutely sick to my stomach. And I know if he disappeared I would have been insisting on Amber alerts and LE help not two seconds later. By the time all was said and done LE would be looking for a way to get away from me, not vice versa.

Just me,

I went back and added that my son is a healthy and strong 13 year old.

Thank you for the kind thoughts and prayers.

:blowkiss::blowkiss:

You know I believe it was Greta I'm not sure. The thing that really stuck out for me was saying Casey was cold, and I thought that was odd being it was the middle of June. I'm hoping someone remembers this and can direct us to the statements.

The points here are that:

1. She probably murdered Caylee, and telling the cops what happened would essentially be confessing to same. Since she has no credibility, she's going to have to have more evidence than her own say so if she says it's an accident.

2. There may not be a body to take police to, given the length of time since Caylee was dumped - she is either covered by tons of garbage in a landfill, or her body is gone - decomposed away in the Florida heat either buried or in a swamp or lake.

HI everybody: I have been in bed for days with virtigo but still following the story.

I TOTALLY AGREE WITH EVERYTHING YOU SAY. I believe that is exactly what happened.
To poor little Caylee:
"if Caylee were medicated and left in the car, dying as a result"

I also think Casey did go out to party after she did that.
I also think that her deleting 300 Photos is despicable and cold.
I also believe that her parents do know the truth but feel that they must save her,
IMO they know they lost one and are trying their best to help her get a lessor sentence.
IMAGINE:
If they find Caylee and can point fingers at Casey she will go away forever or worse.
But if they help her buy time, and Caylee is not found before the trial she will only get punished for negligence and that is a huge difference in time served or eligibility for parole. JMHO
Her parents are between a rock and a hard place.
Right! Because if the grandparents turn Casey in they lose both their granddaughter and their daughter.

I am guessing he wanted full immunity and this wasn't what he had hoped for. He knows she cannot take a deal like this and still maintain the story she is sticking to. Even if they find Caylee, I don't see them changing their story much. I can see it going from "kidnapping" to she gave her willingly to someone to "keep".

Don't forget what JG's father said the other day in his interview about possible evidence planted in the car to maybe put this on JG. Makes me wonder what he is talking about there. I thought it was an extremely odd statement. What does he think he knows that we haven't gotten wind of here?

You are so right
I don't understand why none of them will talk.
It's incredibly frustrating.
I wish there was a way to MAKE them talk.
Whatever it takes!

I thought that Cindy and Caylee had dinner with Cindy's mom after the visit to Cindy's dad at the nursing home, June15.
And somewhere I read that Cindy said she went in and said good night to them both that night, June 15 ... or am I imagining things?
And of course, George says he saw them on June 16.

And LE has the cell phone records of where Casey would have made calls from June 15 evening and June 16 morning.

But then there is TonE's roommate who says he thinks he remembers Casey being at the apartment the morning of June 16.

Just me,

I went back and added that my son is a healthy and strong 13 year old.

Thank you for the kind thoughts and prayers.

:blowkiss::blowkiss:
thank goodness for that. I'm sure it helped immensely that you were able to provide so many details and be such an advocate for him.

Hmmm. If Cindy hears 1000 calls per day, and if we assumed just 1 minute per call, she would be on the phone for 16.67 hours per day,as there are 1,440 minutes per day. Whew! That must be why she can't search for Caylee!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Tabitha Darden 3