Caylee Anthony General Discussion Thread #77

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Yes in the beginning he did. But maybe he could, get a call, write a letter she seemed as if she really needed to talk to him. Maybe he's the one she "trusts",

When did Tone go and visit?

have they brought the dogs anywhere else but her home? What about the apartments, the dance club.. somewhere else?

no he has not that we are aware of.

No... he hasn't talked to her at all since she was arrested....

She asked Christine for the number but that's all we've heard.

I wouldn't be surprised if he changed his number!

Two separate issues. One is a criminal court issue -- competency to stand trial; and the other is simply a mental health court matter -- competency to be able to make informed consent decisions regarding her normal mental health care. There were "two" mental health holds.

Actually I wasn't referring to Casey's mental health holds that refer to her two psychiatrist. Just the issue itself of forcible medication. I know in the Wanda Barzee case it was a long drawn out battle for the District Attorney to have her forcibly medicated so they could make her stand trial and eventual punishment rather than have her sit in a psych ward somewhere unpunished. Defense attorneys hate forcible medication and will fight it tooth and nail. We aren't there yet with Casey is the point I was making.

Wow, if he hasn't spoken to her that for sure is gonna drive her over the edge.

He paid a visit when she was first in jail. Or at least I thought. Now I am doubting myself.:waitasec:

No, he's never visited her in jail. I don't think he was ever listed on the roster either.

I feel sorry for her and will continue to do so unless it ever becomes proven that she knowingly covered up her grandaughter's death. Until then, I am affording them the respect I would to anybody in this case... (except Casey because she's declining FAR too many opportunities to help)

I totally agree. I don't think the GP's had a thing to do with this other than to give birth to a lying daughter. Lee turned out just fine. There is absolutely NO evidence these people have done anything wrong except try to find their granddaughter and niece, whom they love and miss so much it makes my heart ache.
Remeber the saying ... until you walk in these shoes ... that is how I am viewing this entire tragedy. This family needs support. Sure, they might irritate the cr## out of me BUT you just never know what the future has in store for you and how you would handle this same situation.

This family is really in a quagmire.

Fox News is saying that family members are speaking out on why Casey is refusing visitors coming up.

There was a case within the last year where a woman from NYC was murdered and put in a dumpster and the trash was trucked all the way to PA. The cops with the help of cadaver dogs found her. So it is possible.

Don't I remember Tony visiting when this all broke? At the beginning???
There was some guy who visited her and the video was shown on tv but I can't remember his name. It wasn't Tony though.

There was a case within the last year where a woman from NYC was murdered and put in a dumpster and the trash was trucked all the way to PA. The cops with the help of cadaver dogs found her. So it is possible.

If it's the case I'm thinking of, they knew which dumpster she went in. Which would give them a location to search at the landfill. And it wasn't 6-8 weeks later as it is in this case.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
foxtrot_tx