Caylee Anthony General Discussion Thread #77

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I am sorry but this poor little girl needs to be put to rest. Pray for her soul. Those dogs know the smell of death. And the landfill should be searched.

I live in Florida and when ever there is a missing child the relatives beg and plea for a return. I have been watching this case everyday and there has been no pleading or begging. No sense to me.

I am withholding judgment on the grandparents for now. And I definitely don't think the grandparents had anything to do with Caylee's disappearance as some have suggested. On the 911 calls, Cindy is obviously reeling with stress at the realization that her granddaughter is missing.

From what I can gather from the media (and that's all we really have), as events unfolded I believe she went into severe denial. Cindy and George do not appear to be deceptive in a malicious way, but WANT so much to believe that Caylee is alive that they are in preservation mode. Who can blame them? I can't say I wouldn't react the same way. This is their child and grandchild. They WANT Caylee to be alive. They WANT to find her. They WANT to believe Casey. The mind is very powerful. As far as I can tell, their sole interest in is finding Caylee...they say it again and again and again.

More than likely, the reason Casey left is that Cindy and George became entirely fed up with their sociopath of a daughter...whether they enabled her to be this way or not is not something we can determine as some folks are just born that way (I don't have the studies or scientific documentation to post to back this up, but I am a scientist in the medical field with an interest in psychology...and scientist now recognize that babies are not born blank slates as once thought...NATURE is very powerful over NURTURE). We don't know much about Lee, but unless it comes out that Lee is some irresponsible dolt, I lean more towards Casey being an absolute disappointment to her parents who have continually struggled to help her become a productive person.

They kick her out or she moves out...a month later their granddaughter is discovered to be missing. They are freaking the heck out! In my opinion, their back conscience knows Casey is lying...but their mind will NOT allow them to hear that. If that baby is found and is deceased and Casey is proven to have done it...my bet is they do not support her anymore than minimally expected as they are and always will be her parents...and will probably feel immense guilt as such. However, I don't believe that Casey maliciously killed Caylee. If she is dead, it was an accident, but Casey was too afraid of disrupting her evening or weekend plans what with all the problems a dead child would cause...or maybe was doing drugs and was paranoid of being caught herself...and launched the cover-up scheme...which all fits the sociopathic personality without making her also a psychopath.

I, in no way, support anyone killing or even neglecting their child being protected from prosecution...but I do wish that every person out there can always count on the unconditional love of their parents. Cindy and George are showing their unconditional love. They aren't hampering the investigation. They have been completely cooperative as the police have stated multiple times. But they love their daughter. And there's nothing wrong with that...even when the daughter is as horrible as Casey. The fact that they are showing unconditional love tells me they were and are good parents. Give them a break. I feel awful for them.

I'm sorry but I cannot see how anyone can stick up for the parents. to go from saying the car smelled like a dead body to pizza is a drastic change. to say when the truth comes out, she'll be mother of the year...are you serious? and i dont understand how none of them are not pleading for this babysitter to return her. oh and lets not gorget the fact shes been her babysitter for two years yet shes never met the family. if the parents were as close to caylee as it seems..they would have met her at some point. so the fact the parents arent even arguing the ridiculous babysitter accusation just shows how much of enablers they are. it truly makes me sick. i do think they were sick of caseys lies and truly love caylee but they are putting caseys selfish ways above their innocent granddaughter who did nothing wrong. that is how i think they are to blame as well.

There was some guy who visited her and the video was shown on tv but I can't remember his name. It wasn't Tony though.

some dude from High School -- I am sure his name is somewhere in this forum

I am withholding judgment on the grandparents for now. And I definitely don't think the grandparents had anything to do with Caylee's disappearance as some have suggested. On the 911 calls, Cindy is obviously reeling with stress at the realization that her granddaughter is missing.

From what I can gather from the media (and that's all we really have), as events unfolded I believe she went into severe denial. Cindy and George do not appear to be deceptive in a malicious way, but WANT so much to believe that Caylee is alive that they are in preservation mode. Who can blame them? I can't say I wouldn't react the same way. This is their child and grandchild. They WANT Caylee to be alive. They WANT to find her. They WANT to believe Casey. The mind is very powerful. As far as I can tell, their sole interest in is finding Caylee...they say it again and again and again.

More than likely, the reason Casey left is that Cindy and George became entirely fed up with their sociopath of a daughter...whether they enabled her to be this way or not is not something we can determine as some folks are just born that way (I don't have the studies or scientific documentation to post to back this up, but I am a scientist in the medical field with an interest in psychology...and scientist now recognize that babies are not born blank slates as once thought...NATURE is very powerful over NURTURE). We don't know much about Lee, but unless it comes out that Lee is some irresponsible dolt, I lean more towards Casey being an absolute disappointment to her parents who have continually struggled to help her become a productive person.

They kick her out or she moves out...a month later their granddaughter is discovered to be missing. They are freaking the heck out! In my opinion, their back conscience knows Casey is lying...but their mind will NOT allow them to hear that. If that baby is found and is deceased and Casey is proven to have done it...my bet is they do not support her anymore than minimally expected as they are and always will be her parents...and will probably feel immense guilt as such. However, I don't believe that Casey maliciously killed Caylee. If she is dead, it was an accident, but Casey was too afraid of disrupting her evening or weekend plans what with all the problems a dead child would cause...or maybe was doing drugs and was paranoid of being caught herself...and launched the cover-up scheme...which all fits the sociopathic personality without making her also a psychopath.

I, in no way, support anyone killing or even neglecting their child being protected from prosecution...but I do wish that every person out their can always count on the unconditional love of their parents. Cindy and George are showing their unconditional love. They aren't hampering the investigation. They have been completely cooperative as the police have stated multiple times. But they love their daughter. And there's nothing wrong with that...even when the daughter is as horrible as Casey. The fact that they are showing unconditional love tells me they were and are good parents. Give them a break. I feel awful for them.
:clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap:

Right there with you, jat!

I, in no way, support anyone killing or even neglecting their child being protected from prosecution...but I do wish that every person out there can always count on the unconditional love of their parents. Cindy and George are showing their unconditional love. They aren't hampering the investigation. They have been completely cooperative as the police have stated multiple times. But they love their daughter. And there's nothing wrong with that...even when the daughter is as horrible as Casey. The fact that they are showing unconditional love tells me they were and are good parents. Give them a break. I feel awful for them.

Fox said that they are not sure why Casey did not allow visitors to day and Cindy didn'y know either. But their next visit IIRC is Tuesday.

I know one thing and it's easy to see. The way that Cindy and George are explaining away everything that Casey has said or done is outrageous. If they were this way with her growing up, then I would call it enabling. Unfortunately, when it involves the possible death and disappearance of a helpless toddler I can't just overlook how they act and talk until they are completely ruled out by LE for anything they may have done to cover things up. There's just no way that they are more important than the missing victim.

I wonder where the dumpsters are at the Sawgrass. And are they the kind locked behind an enclosure where you have to fling your garbage over? Are they within view of any of the units?

QUOTE]

snipped-

This question brought up a thought to me.

Maybe Casey went to Sawgrass and dug through the dumpster to get a name, maybe the person filling out the form messed up, threw it away, and started over?

Casey found the name in the trash?

Not terribly likely, but just a thought...
At this point anything is possible. All thoughts are good.

Fox said that they are not sure why Casey did not allow visitors to day and Cindy didn'y know either. But their next visit IIRC is Tuesday.

Thank you! My cable keeps getting funky lately! I appreciate your update!

I know one thing and it's easy to see. The way that Cindy and George are explaining away everything that Casey has said or done is outrageous. If they were this way with her growing up, then I would call it enabling. Unfortunately, when it involves the possible death and disappearance of a helpless toddler I can't just overlook how they act and talk until they are completely ruled out by LE for anything they may have done to cover things up. There's just no way that they are more important than the missing victim.

Exactly. They evidently suffer from head-in-the-sand parenting.

As for Lee turning out great, as so many here seem to think, there's really no evidence of that, because we have no idea what goes on in his daily life (except for Funday Sunday).

Earlier I read that Casey said she did not trust LLE. Did Casey give a reason as to why that would be? Other than, they don't believe a word I am saying. A good honest answer. Didn't her ex work for them?

I have a 43 year old sister sitting in jail/prison in Florida interring occcupied dwellings. My mother enabled her to survive until she died. My mother died in Feb 05 six months later she started. I could care less about her, That's called conditional love.

Tony has never been to see Casey in jail. He has stated in recent interviews he hasn't seem her since before she was arrested. The only friend that came to see her was that patrick. I believe another friend made arrangements to see her but Casey refused their visit and that was quite some time ago.

Yes in the beginning he did. But maybe he could, get a call, write a letter she seemed as if she really needed to talk to him. Maybe he's the one she "trusts",

Casey sounds like she having a "Temper Tantrum" in jail, not wanting to see her family. I'm sure this isn't the first time she done this, to get all the attention.. :waitasec:

Exactly. They evidently suffer from head-in-the-sand parenting.

As for Lee turning out great, as so many here seem to think, there's really no evidence of that, because we have no idea what goes on in his daily life (except for Funday Sunday).

Those of us who have children know that they grow faster than we can believe. I think they knew she was pushing her limits and each time that believed her story wether it was simple as "the teachers at school don't like me" ( I say that only because it is a typical kid story when you get a bad grade:crazy:) or "I don't know about the gas cans". I think they kept thinking this is the last story we will believe.
This is where I believe the time came when she could not get in touch with them.
NO more

It's really interesting reading how we all handle, handled situations with our own children. My son has also gotten into trouble with LE. We pretty much let him suffer the consequences of his "mistake". We did go pick him up from the police station but he was on his own as far as the lawyer went.
We could have gotten him a high priced attorney for his deed; but, instead told him he was on his own for finding and paying for his attorney. He was 16at the time this all happened so he was working and I know it killed him to have to pay for that attorney. He did hire his attorney and we did have to go to court with him. We told the attorney we did want him to "fess" up, we did not want any fancy loopholes to get him "off".

He suffered the consequences both monetarily and in having to admit that he did wrong. I am grateful that this all happened before he was 18.

He will be starting college this fall and this event changed his entire attitude toward life. He pulled his grades up in the two years that followed so that he was on honor roll every quarter and he managed to get a full scholarship to College. He hasn't been in trouble since and has actually become much more loving and responsible since that episode.

I firmly believe it takes a true shake up in life to wake some up. He happened to be one of those that needed that shakeup.

I don't blame Casey's parents though. I think they probably did do what they thought was right in raising her but she did not seem to get the message. For all I know, if my son was not receptive to our "tuff luv" in the situation he got himself in to ... who knows? It is really a scary thought.

You are so right! Our son had to repay us for his attorney fees, and the court costs, and it is so much easier if they screw up before reaching 18!

That said, my honest opinion is that girls are a whole lot harder to deal with.... They usually do not engage in the same kind of obvious/outlandish behaviors as boys, and therefore are harder
for LE to catch.

They misbehave just as much, but theri misbehavior tends to fly below the LE radar, and is harder for parents to deal with effectively.

An interesting issue for discussion elsewhere, I guess.

Could someone tell me what IIRC means? Sometimes I don't know or don't remember some of these things!

Earlier I read that Casey said she did not trust LLE. Did Casey give a reason as to why that would be? Other than, they don't believe a word I am saying. A good honest answer. Didn't her ex work for them?

She said something about seeing on TV that harm can come to people who cooperate with the police in kidnapping cases. Maybe someone has the exact quote?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
maxnum