Caylee Anthony General Discussion Thread #77

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Earlier I read that Casey said she did not trust LLE. Did Casey give a reason as to why that would be? Other than, they don't believe a word I am saying. A good honest answer. Didn't her ex work for them?
Yes he did and that's why I think she said she doesn't trust them. He's also called her a habitual liar. Maybe she knows they already know too much about her? MOO :)

I am sorry but this poor little girl needs to be put to rest. Pray for her soul. Those dogs know the smell of death. And the landfill should be searched.

I live in Florida and when ever there is a missing child the relatives beg and plea for a return. I have been watching this case everyday and there has been no pleading or begging. No sense to me.

If the poor baby was put into a dumpster, hopefully LE will be able pinpoint a location down to conduct a landfill search. And they are usually done for no other reason than to be able to give a person a dignified resting place. And they are largely unsuccesful. Costs and safety weighed against likelyhood they will be found are considered. I've been trying to find a good article in a nutshell but haven't. TES says costs should not be a factor (I tend to agree) and the costs in one case was estimated at 350K? It has to be written into a county budget and Osha has to clear it. And I stand corrected on 100's of tons of garbage. The Salt Lake City dump receives 3300 tons a day! Mutiply that by 45+ days. Holy cow!

Earlier I read that Casey said she did not trust LLE. Did Casey give a reason as to why that would be? Other than, they don't believe a word I am saying. A good honest answer. Didn't her ex work for them?

I read a week or so ago that they (the whole family) doesn't trust the sheriff- Ken Beary I think his name is - a corruption thing. Don't know the details.

Fox said that they are not sure why Casey did not allow visitors to day and Cindy didn'y know either. But their next visit IIRC is Tuesday.

What do you want to bet she will cancel that, too? These visits are her last rein of control and she's going to pull them for all they are worth.

I read a week or so ago that they (the whole family) doesn't trust the sheriff- Ken Beary I think his name is - a corruption thing. Don't know the details.

I understand the corruption thing. But if my child were missing I'd take any help I could get. It doesn't make a whole lot of sense to me, but wait a minute:waitasec: None of this does

Those of us who have children know that they grow faster than we can believe. I think they knew she was pushing her limits and each time that believed her story wether it was simple as "the teachers at school don't like me" ( I say that only because it is a typical kid story when you get a bad grade:crazy:) or "I don't know about the gas cans". I think they kept thinking this is the last story we will believe.
This is where I believe the time came when she could not get in touch with them.
NO more

I'm a parent, so I'm not speaking with no experience.

To me, the Anthonys are the kind of parents who ignore the kid's problems until they are emergencies. C'mon. For 31 days, they didn't have any contact with the granddaughter they lived with for almost three years. Only when the problem evolved into an emergency did they do anything. I know parents like this. Many times, they cry "woe is me," while everyone else around them wonders why they didn't step up and address the obvious problem years ago.

Fixing a problem takes work--some parents don't want to do the work and just assume that it'll all work out...until they're visiting their daughter in prison and no longer have a granddaughter in their home.

JMHO.

It strikes a nerve with me. First glaring reason - he charges for his services.
If you are charging, that is no "gift". I'm always suspicious of people who charge for their services as "mediums". If he cares that much, he should do it for free. The gift is something we are all born with, and it's called intuition. There's no mumbo jumbo to it. These families in these situations deserve all the free help they can be given, in my opinion, because that is what is spiritually right. To do so otherwise is to profit from someone else's suffering, and that is wrong. The message given here by your guy is very vague. It doesn't say where she is. It doesn't say really how it happened. It sounds like a teaser to get people to click on the website so your friend makes money. Yep. Strikes a nerve with me.

Ok this might strike a nerve but...

I have a guy named rick that lives is Indiana he is a meduim that helps find missing children. I sent him a picture of caylee when all this first starting going on it was not even national news at that point and this is his reply.

Thank you for sharing the photo of this little blessing. My thoughts and prayers to her family.
As I view the photo I feel to relay:

*mommy pushed me down - I am in the way
*pillows
*I hear birds
*smells bad and dirty (this could be a location)

I have received this from someone else as well, and I also feel something to do with 'bucket' or 'dumpster' near.

ok I know he is for real I use him at times for my investigations. People are so skeptical of these type of people cause there are want to be mediums out there. But Rick is for real.

Casey sounds like she having a "Temper Tantrum" in jail, not wanting to see her family. I'm sure this isn't the first time she done this, to get all the attention.. :waitasec:

I think Casey is very controlling and plays on her family's emotions by threatening to withdraw her affection if they don't do things her way. It's likely that up until Caylee was born the family gave in to her, maybe even thought it was typical behavior in a girl. I believe that as Caylee got older and the attention diverted to her rather than on Casey as the new mom, Casey became jealous of her own daughter. I also think that Cindy realized at some point it was time to quit babying her grown daughter and put Caylee's needs first...which caused Casey to go off the deep end and may even be the reason behind Caylee's disappearance. It reminds me of the evil queen in Snow White who was, according to her magic mirror, the fairest of them all - until Snow White took over the position. The queen wanted SW killed so she could once again hold the title. Just a thought, for what it's worth.

I'm glad that we are back to discussing the Sawgrass dumpster and the landfill. If you look at the timeline, her statements to LE, and what we know about her personality this is exactly what happened.

People in apartment complexes transport trash to the dumpster on or in their trunk. If anyone saw her taking a trash bag out of her trunk it would not look strange.

She was scouting out the Sawgrass on the 17th for a scapegoat - that scapegoat ended up being ZG. Casey did not know that ZG was just a visitor - she thought she lived there.

At this point I do not believe that Caylee's body will ever be found. Let's all hope and pray that there is enough DNA evidence in the car to charge Casey with murder.

I'm a parent, so I'm not speaking with no experience.

To me, the Anthonys are the kind of parents who ignore the kid's problems until they are emergencies. C'mon. For 31 days, they didn't have any contact with the granddaughter they lived with for almost three years. Only when the problem evolved into an emergency did they do anything. I know parents like this. Many times, they cry "woe is me," while everyone else around them wonders why they didn't step up and address the obvious problem years ago.

Fixing a problem takes work--some parents don't want to do the work and just assume that it'll all work out...until they're visiting their daughter in prison and no longer have a granddaughter in their home.

JMHO.
But it seems that for those 31 days she was constantly talking or texting Casey to see Caylee. She didn't think anything sinister was going on, imo she just thought it was a bad time and/or casey was withholding the child. I don't think she imagined in her wildest dreams that something had happened to Caylee because surely casey would have told her.
In the 911 calls, you can almost see the light go on for Cindy. She realizes during that confrontation it is not just that Casey WON'T produce the child, casey CAN"T produce the child. That's when we hear the frantic call.
JMHO of course.

Proven to who!

Too many wannabe psychics out there, looking for a quick buck from the gullible, if you want my arrogant opinion!

And, exactly what makes you think we should take your word on his so-called "gift"?

Next thing I know, you will be posting that he wants donations for something or other that sounds ever-so-charitable.

Do not be fooled folks! Wannabe psychics, looking for fools are a dime a dozen!

http://www.lifesgift.com/

Remember those are Ricks thoughts.

I have known rick for several years. And he is proven

It strikes a nerve with me. First glaring reason - he charges for his services.
If you are charging, that is no "gift". I'm always suspicious of people who charge for their services as "mediums". If he cares that much, he should do it for free. The gift is something we are all born with, and it's called intuition. There's no mumbo jumbo to it. These families in these situations deserve all the free help they can be given, in my opinion, because that is what is spiritually right. To do so otherwise is to profit from someone else's suffering, and that is wrong. The message given here by your guy is very vague. It doesn't say where she is. It doesn't say really how it happened. It sounds like a teaser to get people to click on the website so your friend makes money. Yep. Strikes a nerve with me.

Same here.

This ZG aspect is really one of the more bizarre aspects to this case--and there are so many that that's really saying a lot. Where is everyone on this board at w/regard to ZG?

Did Casey:

A) Go to those apartments that day--or know someone who was--in order to have a specific fall person?
B) Just get lucky b/c it is a very common name?

And how does Zanny fit in w/ this? Was Casey:

C) Sedating Caylee w/ Xanax and that was her inside joke nickname?
D) Is that just a coincidence and the nickname has no relation to the drug in Caseyworld

And has anyone nailed down whether Cindy specifically said she knew the name ZG or was she only familiar w/ Zanny the Nanny but not the full name? B/c if she heard Casey use that full name for over a year it gets even more bizarre.

Interested in hearing what people are thinking...

These same questions keep getting asked over and over again, only Casey knows the answer, but it really is a red herring to the case.

But it seems that for those 31 days she was constantly talking or texting Casey to see Caylee. She didn't think anything sinister was going on, imo she just thought it was a bad time and/or casey was withholding the child. I don't think she imagined in her wildest dreams that something had happened to Caylee because surely casey would have told her.
In the 911 calls, you can almost see the light go on for Cindy. She realizes during that confrontation it is not just that Casey WON'T produce the child, casey CAN"T produce the child. That's when we hear the frantic call.
JMHO of course.

That was my understanding also, and it's supported by Cindy's myspace posting from July 3rd. She felt Casey was being vindictive and not allowing her to see or talk to Caylee. She didn't know where Casey was staying or how to find her, what actions could she have taken? I suppose she could have called the police and complained that she wasn't being allowed to talk to her granddaughter on the phone - and that would have gotten her nowhere.

Exactly. They evidently suffer from head-in-the-sand parenting.

As for Lee turning out great, as so many here seem to think, there's really no evidence of that, because we have no idea what goes on in his daily life (except for Funday Sunday).

:clap::clap::clap::clap::clap:

I'm glad that we are back to discussing the Sawgrass dumpster and the landfill. If you look at the timeline, her statements to LE, and what we know about her personality this is exactly what happened.

People in apartment complexes transport trash to the dumpster on or in their trunk. If anyone saw her taking a trash bag out of her trunk it would not look strange.

She was scouting out the Sawgrass on the 17th for a scapegoat - that scapegoat ended up being ZG. Casey did not know that ZG was just a visitor - she thought she lived there.

At this point I do not believe that Caylee's body will ever be found. Let's all hope and pray that there is enough DNA evidence in the car to charge Casey with murder.
I'm glad you bring this up again. I'm interested in the possible scenarios of where Caylee could be too and agree the apt. dumpster could've been used and nothing suspicious noted if the trash was picked up shortly afterward. People moving in and out of units there would be disposing of odd stuff too, like boxes. I wonder if she could've been in a cardboard box? That would leak as the body decomposed and maybe that's what the stain was in the trunk?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
maxnum