Caylee Anthony General Discussion Thread #77

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I think a lot of us would stand by our loved ones longer than we might think we would. It is easy to stand back and look at the information and wonder why the Anthony's are supportive of her. But we have to remember that they love her and do not believe she would do this. At some point, assuming Casey is responsible, the Anthony's will hopefully see the light.
The Rochas supported Scott Peterson for over a month before recognizing his lies.
The Anthony's have not recognized her lies yet. They are convinced they are purposeful lies. From out here at our computers that sounds absurd, but not to them ...yet.

This article is kind of a reminder that we are not really sure what each of us may do and how odd this all sounds now that we have hindsight.

Not trying to compare the 2 stories at all so please don't take it that way.This is just food for thought :)

My point is that we just can't be sure when we are caught up in
the middle of something this huge how we might process information.

http://pwc-sii.com/Media/whereis.htm

>>S. ROCHA: Yes. They just are really truly in love with each other. They do everything together. They're partners. They're a team. They love each other. They planned together, they play together. They're always smiling. They're just very happy, well- adjusted couple. Never been any indication, I never heard Laci say she was even angry with Scott for any reason at all.<<

SNIP
>>KING: So that's not strange to you that he would go fishing?

GRANTSKI: No. Not to me.

KING: And the baby's not due until February 10, right it wasn't that he was going to miss the birth of a child?

GRANTSKI: Just a few hours, I mean, just gone for a few hours. It's -- you have to remember that was a workday for most people. I went to work in the morning, then I was off in the afternoon and he happened to have the day off and so did Sharon. So everybody already prepared for our dinners. We were having dinner at our house that night. So, It was kind of like a lax time before the evening of all of us getting together.

SNIP

KING: Amy, as far as you knew, is your sister very happily married?

A. ROCHA: Very happily married, yes.

KING: So you join your stepfather and your mother in saying that you don't question at all Scott's involvement?

A. ROCHA: We have no question in our mind about Scott, he's part of our family.<<
SNIP
>>KING: ... from what the notes tell me here. For example, a tabloid, one tabloid reports that Laci always opened the drapes when she was home during the day, but said the drapes were closed all that day. Do you know anything about what that means?

S. ROCHA: No, like I said I didn't read that tabloid.

KING: Does anyone have any comment on that?

A. ROCHA: You can't see the drapes from the street.

S. ROCHA: There are no drapes.

GRANTSKI: I don't think any -- if they had a set routine. I don't know how someone can keep track of whether they open the drapes normally or not. I mean, if they are watching the house that close, then they should know where Laci is. (UNINTELLIGIBLE) you know, if they watched the drapes that close, why don't they find Laci for us?<<

Thanks for that. I also recently read about the Diane Downs case and found eerily similar instances with this case.

When Diane brought her kids into the ER she was really concerned with calling the married man she was obsessed with at the time. Her attitude was also very suspicious because she was very calm and collected just like Casey Anthony. She even commented to the ER nurse how embarassed she was because she was out in public with no make up on (I'm not making this up).

Additionally, Diane's ex-husband when asked if he thought she could harm the kids. He said no way, but obviously he was wrong.

Exactly. They evidently suffer from head-in-the-sand parenting.

As for Lee turning out great, as so many here seem to think, there's really no evidence of that, because we have no idea what goes on in his daily life (except for Funday Sunday).

I never said Lee turned out great. I just said that we haven't seen that he has turned out to be an irresponsible dolt. And you'd think someone would have jumped on that by now seeing how they have even managed to air the parents credit records.

And head-in-the-sand parenting...while irritating...isn't a crime...or uncommon.

That was my understanding also, and it's supported by Cindy's myspace posting from July 3rd. She felt Casey was being vindictive and not allowing her to see or talk to Caylee. She didn't know where Casey was staying or how to find her, what actions could she have taken? I suppose she could have called the police and complained that she wasn't being allowed to talk to her granddaughter on the phone - and that would have gotten her nowhere.
I think if Cindy had even an inkling that Caylee was REALLY missing, she would have called LE immediately.
If she had called because casey was withholding Caylee, the police wouldn't even have taken a report.
She had no reason to think that Caylee was being mistreated,murdered,kidnapped or anything.
She finally called the cops to try and call Casey out on the carpet and that is when all he!! broke loose.

ok, Casey cancelled visit with Lee on Friday and cancelled visit with mother this evening. What happened to change her ????? One thing that comes to mind, the divers searching the pond near Anthony's home. Does she think that her family said something to prompt this and is LE getting a little too close to finding Cayle? Something happened to change her.

It strikes a nerve with me. First glaring reason - he charges for his services.
If you are charging, that is no "gift". I'm always suspicious of people who charge for their services as "mediums". If he cares that much, he should do it for free. The gift is something we are all born with, and it's called intuition. There's no mumbo jumbo to it. These families in these situations deserve all the free help they can be given, in my opinion, because that is what is spiritually right. To do so otherwise is to profit from someone else's suffering, and that is wrong. The message given here by your guy is very vague. It doesn't say where she is. It doesn't say really how it happened. It sounds like a teaser to get people to click on the website so your friend makes money. Yep. Strikes a nerve with me.

Well he did not charge me for looking at her picture and no I don't gain or lose anything by sharing what his feelings are and maybe you should not prejudge. He has a radio show everyother sunday for FREE. You really do not know this guy so be a little nicer.

And I know that there are real frauds out there. But don't prejudge him.

I'm glad you bring this up again. I'm interested in the possible scenarios of where Caylee could be too and agree the apt. dumpster could've been used and nothing suspicious noted if the trash was picked up shortly afterward. People moving in and out of units there would be disposing of odd stuff too, like boxes. I wonder if she could've been in a cardboard box? That would leak as the body decomposed and maybe that's what the stain was in the trunk?

I wonder if there is a local on this board that could find out the schedule for trash removal at the Sawgrass Apartments. Find out if it is a gated community, and find out where the main dumpsters are.

Also as far as the trunk goes, George drove that car from the impound yard, and Cindy did not mention any smell until her third 911 call - so we can imagine that the smell and the stain would be somewhat minimal.

I never said Lee turned out great. I just said that we haven't seen that he has turned out to be an irresponsible dolt. And you'd think someone would have jumped on that by now seeing how they have even managed to air the parents credit records.

And head-in-the-sand parenting...while irritating...isn't a crime...or uncommon.

as a parent I REFUSE to allow my grown children to "blame me or their father" (who I divorced 17 years ago) for their bad behavior, my mother is a nut job has the in patient psych unit stays to prove it, alcoholic, doctor shops for Xanax, etc. etc. refuses to admit she is mentally ill and abuses any medication given to her, I have been in counseling off and on for 10 years each one told me and my brother the same thing get your mother out of your life, finally did this 2 years ago-my adult kids know if I messed up as a parent they need to "deal with it" QUIT BLAMING GEORGE AND CINDY-we all make mistakes as parents not an excuse for Casey's behavior

It strikes a nerve with me. First glaring reason - he charges for his services.
If you are charging, that is no "gift". I'm always suspicious of people who charge for their services as "mediums". If he cares that much, he should do it for free. The gift is something we are all born with, and it's called intuition. There's no mumbo jumbo to it. These families in these situations deserve all the free help they can be given, in my opinion, because that is what is spiritually right. To do so otherwise is to profit from someone else's suffering, and that is wrong. The message given here by your guy is very vague. It doesn't say where she is. It doesn't say really how it happened. It sounds like a teaser to get people to click on the website so your friend makes money. Yep. Strikes a nerve with me.

I agree 1000% PGW!
I'd be interested in your impressions of where Caylee could be. TIA!

I think if Cindy had even an inkling that Caylee was REALLY missing, she would have called LE immediately.
If she had called because casey was withholding Caylee, the police wouldn't even have taken a report.
She had no reason to think that Caylee was being mistreated,murdered,kidnapped or anything.
She finally called the cops to try and call Casey out on the carpet and that is when all he!! broke loose.

That sums it up totally. So sad when you have to deal with a family member who practices deceit constantly.:furious:

Proven to who!

Too many wannabe psychics out there, looking for a quick buck from the gullible, if you want my arrogant opinion!

And, exactly what makes you think we should take your word on his so-called "gift"?

Next thing I know, you will be posting that he wants donations for something or other that sounds ever-so-charitable.

Do not be fooled folks! Wannabe psychics, looking for fools are a dime a dozen!

You to are prejuding. no I will never ask for donations for him or either will he.
Trust me I feel the same way you do about mediums but he is different and that was just his thoughts nobody said anything about donations until you did.

the problem with the world we all want to prejugde.

You to are prejuding. no I will never ask for donations for him or either will he.
Trust me I feel the same way you do about mediums but he is different and that was just his thoughts nobody said anything about donations until you did.

truer words were NEVER spoken

I wonder if there is a local on this board that could find out the schedule for trash removal at the Sawgrass Apartments. Find out if it is a gated community, and find out where the main dumpsters are.

Also as far as the trunk goes, George drove that car from the impound yard, and Cindy did not mention any smell until her third 911 call - so we can imagine that the smell and the stain would be somewhat minimal.
I'm of the thought though that the description of the odor might have originally come from George. MOO

Lee's not in jail so I guess that's a plus in his favor.

ok, Casey cancelled visit with Lee on Friday and cancelled visit with mother this evening. What happened to change her ????? One thing that comes to mind, the divers searching the pond near Anthony's home. Does she think that her family said something to prompt this and is LE getting a little too close to finding Cayle? Something happened to change her.

maybe they are asking questions and not believing whatever she tells them for a change..

tell your friend ty from me kwester. if hes real maybe god or whoever will give him info we need soon.
if he only thinks hes for real at least hes trying to help.

i don't like the fakes either but i know there are some that are for real. we ahve them in my family. real ones never have all the answers

then again neither do the fake ones lol.
terri

Casey could be playing a game of: "if you want to talk to me, get me out of here, first"... to push her parents into bonding her out. Or, as others have said: she's playing the control game... it's all she has on her side, right now, to try to show who is running this game.

Or it could be, and this is a long shot: she's not talking to them, in a way to prepare them for a reveal... she's ready to tell LE where Caylee is at. But that is a verrrrrrrrrrry long shot and given Casey's attitude though, I'm back to the first paragraph I typed: I think it's the mind games issue and bullying her parents through whatever way she can control them.

The smelly car: Do you think Caylee could have died in the car and it was the car that smelled pretty bad and not so much the trunk of the car? Could this be the reason George didn't smell much when he took the gas cans? Maybe the trunk smelled minimally and he is picking up smelly gas cans and probably madder n heck at Casey for stealing them. He grabbed them and did whatever he did with them. Didn't the cops get in the car to smell the odor? In fact, I never heard the trunk smelled. It was the car that smelled. When Casey came over with the gas cans the car hadn't been abandoned yet and George hadn't been in the car. Just an observation I thought I would make.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
maxnum