Caylee Anthony General Discussion Thread #81

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
It's not a concrete slab, they are concrete pavers. It's not a solid block of concrete slab. If you can catch Greta sometime, she'll show you - she's got plenty of video of 'em :)

What exactly are concrete pavers?

Nawww you can sit :) No need to stand...just helping out.

I only know because I was throwing things at the flat screen...I couldn't believe what I was hearing.

:Banane10::bananapowerslide::Banane19: Thanks McSev... my legs were getting tired!

Seriously, I know what you mean about throwing something! I couldn't believe what she said either. This case is going to drive all of us nuts!

Casey, can recieve mail, correct?

Maybe we all need to mail her mother of the year cards.

I have a question...this was briefly discussed here and also from the police...every one remember the concrete slab that was put in the Anthony's backyard conveniently on/around July 4th? Why was this so easily dismissed? Given the fact that the dogs hit in the backyard, why didn't LE dig up the concrete? Why say "well its not related so let's move on"??? Sorry if I missed something, but this has been in the back of my head for quite some time!
They were pavers...not a slab.

I have been reading Caylees forum from the start. I have been asking myself the same questions from the start and giving myself the same answers but did not post assuming someone else would. Maybe I missed it but here goes...
Q:Casey was staying somewhere for the weeks she was not at her parents so it does not make sense to me why the LE is spending so much time at their home. Why not at the place she was residing durning the alleged dissapearance? And questioning the people she was with during this time rather than the people she was avoiding?
I am certain her boyfriend Ton E or whatever his name is could have more info for them than her mother. My friends close or distant can generally tell what kind of day I have had just by the tone of my hello.
A: I have a feeling the investigators know a lot about what happened just by the interviews with her acquaintances during the time she was away from home. These are the keys to knowing if something bad happened, what exactly happend and the way to prove and prosecute it is the only reason why they are going to her home and focusing on her belongings.

I am sure they know whether Caylee is alive and possibly some of the circumstances leading up to and following but are only trying to piece together the actual events to fry Casey (which is what I hope happens). This is why we have heard nothing of the interviews with her friends. They are the ones with the info, her parents are innocent (and I say that very lightly) bystanders (sarcastically).

I believe that the Anthony family knows as well, what happened, but now are trying to deal with a death in the family and saving their guilty daughter.

Peace to their family, never to the one responsible!

The State needs as many witnesses to her partying without Caylee during the time in question, people as witnesses to say she lied to me, stole from , etc as they can muster. Then they need an airtight timeline of events from the day she left her parents house until the day police arrested her and they need all the physical evidence they can muster before they go to the GJ to charge her with murder in the first degree. They need that at this point because she is not going to break..if the birthday came and passed, and she did not even need her family for comfort..the truth is there..she purposely murdered that child. I do not believe it was an accident. Otherwise she would have wanted her family with her on the day before and after Caylee's birthday..if her story of Caylee simply being missing was true.

If they can get a charge of murder in the first degree then DP is on the table..and the only way the DP is ever removed is with a plea bargain..or you take your chances in court.

Heh. And how fortunate that a ZG actually found her way to the Sawgrass (I always want to type "sawdust", but I digress) Apts too...

I am confused about WHEN the family first heard about ZGH babysitting Caylee. Was it a year and a half ago, or is her name something new to them? :waitasec:

Casey, can recieve mail, correct?

Maybe we all need to mail her mother of the year cards.

Yes I'd like to send her a letter, it wouldn't be a nice sweet card of any kind though! It really wouldn't be very nice al all!

So I guess I better not send her one!:furious:

It was the Greta special. It was either Thursday or Saturday. But it was an hour special where Cindy gave her a tour of their house. She said it towards the very end of the interview.

Yup, I think that is when she said it. I knew it was an interview just couldn't remember who did it.

If only they had touch TV so you could smack someone right in the face.

It's not a concrete slab, they are concrete pavers. It's not a solid block of concrete slab. If you can catch Greta sometime, she'll show you - she's got plenty of video of 'em :)

Some very smart person on this board was recently saying that the ground needs to be perfectly level to install pavers...which means that one must move some dirt.

This could explain why the dogs hit on three areas in the back yard.

either she killed her in a rage or an accident and is covering it up

onyl two choices that make any sense at all

baby sitter ????????????????????????????????????????????

pleaseeeeee - she is insulting people's intelligence with that load of horse manure

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
LVTRUCRIME