Caylee Anthony Missing 2 Year Old- General Discussion #25

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I haven't been following this case every minute. It just seems I could not look at anything about it the entire day, check later and the same old, same old.
Casey is in jail, the parents are getting information but don't say what it is, the family wants attention on finding their granddaughter, Caylee Anthony is still missing.

Don't these silly people realize that the one holding up this entire process is the lying daughter?

Casey KNOWS what happened to Caylee!

Please STOP PLAYING THESE DANGEROUS GAMES!

TELL LAW ENFORCEMENT, LOCAL OR FBI, WHERE CAYLEE IS!!

What is so dam* hard for that to be comprehended?

A precious life is at stake here. Or.................does this woman who can't tell the same story the same twice,................KNOW that it isn't necessary to rush because time doesn't matter anymore for Caylee? Because she's ...................???????????

Speak up!:furious:

JMHO
fran

THey showed Cindy from last night and how she's angry at the Police and they didn't know that they would not be able to visit this morning before the hearing.

How are you finding where to get the downloads off of the wftv site. I am at the home page of eftv and can't find the link to download the visitation log. HELP!!!!

Hi Patty,
You need a pdf reader such as adobe acrobat reader

Sorry is this has been posted.

In all the times Caylee was at the "nanny's" the GM never had to pick her up? I know there's been a couple times when I was stuck at work and I would call my mom and have her pick up my children when I was running behind.

See the only problem is, Casey never had a job, so why would she be running late!! of course, she also never had a nanny. These people are nuts if they think the public is falling for their crap.

I posted this late last night, but it was at the end of a thread. I'm hoping more people will see this today.

Hello everyone, I'm new. I've been here a few days reading these threads.

Casey is a cookie cutter clone of my sister. My sister is bipolar with narcissistic personality disorder and a side of obsessive-compulsive disorder.

My sister is a real piece of work. She hasn't been right from the time she could talk. This is my sister in a nutshell:

Over-achiever, needs to be perfect
Pathological liar - lies just to avoid boredom
Cheat
Thief (money, cars from family)
Invents people in her life (says her husband is a relative of a very famous family)
Invents lifestyles (says they are wealthy)
Spends money until completely broke
A partier, drinks too much, smokes pot (self-medication)
Passing bad checks

Her real life isn't good enough, she must invent things to impress people. She spends huge amounts of money on people, trying to buy love and impress.

In the past, she's lied about going to work, but had no job. She thinks she's smarter than everyone.

She refuses to take her meds, says it makes her sleep her life away.

She's been married for 23 years to a man who is either blind, dumb or very naive.

She was raised by my mother, who also has the same mental issues. I was raised by my grandmother.

I see so many parallels in Casey's behavior and my sister.

http://www.ocso.com/Default.aspx?tabid=547

We have created this page to facilitate the timely flow of information that pertains to the Caylee Anthony investigation between the Sheriff’s Office and the news media. The information posted at this location will either be in the form of a Media Update, created by the agency’s Media Relations Unit, or in response to a formal public records request. All information posted as a result of a public records request will be in accordance with Ch. 119, F.S.

Bumping up this post from a couple of pages back. You can find the visitors log at the above site.

I posted this late last night, but it was at the end of a thread. I'm hoping more people will see this today.

Casey is a cookie cutter clone of my sister. My sister is bipolar with narcissistic personality disorder and a side of obsessive-compulsive disorder.

My sister is a real piece of work. She hasn't been right from the time she could talk. This is my sister in a nutshell:

Cheat
Invents people in her life (says her husband is a relative of a very famous family)

Her real life isn't good enough, she must invent things to impress people. She spends huge amounts of money on people, trying to buy love and impress.

In the past, she's lied about going to work, but had no job. She thinks she's smarter than everyone.

She's been married for 23 years to a man who is either blind, dumb or very naive.

She was raised by my mother, who also has the same mental issues. I was raised by my grandmother.

I agree with the traits. I have a friend who used to act the same way. Casey is all about trying to impress people. That's why she even uses the word "nanny" -- it sounds better than "babysiiter" -- but of course.. with no job.. how was she paying a nanny?

Nannys don't work for free.

I agree with the traits. I have a friend who used to act the same way. Casey is all about trying to impress people. That's why she even uses the word "nanny" -- it sounds better than "babysiiter" -- but of course.. with no job.. how was she paying a nanny?

Nannys don't work for free.

i've been meaning to ask that same thing, who uses the word nanny? unless they live inside your house. I've always said babysitter or daycare, not nanny.

While there may or may not truly be a Zenaida Fernandez-Gonzales out there, I am of the opinion that any time or energy spent trying to find her is wasted. All the answers "lie" with Casey and unless and until she decides to tell the truth, any answers we get will be sheer luck. No matter what scenario gets thrown out there (drug dealer, kidnap, etc.), I keep going back to the cadaver dogs ... and I want to torture that sad excuse for a Mother until she talks.

Good morning -- altho... another morning where I wake up, check the news, and see that Caylee is still out there missing somewhere. :(

Was talking about this case to my hubby last night and we both realized, the biggest clues lie in what is not said, what is not being done. Casey doesn't ask about the search for Caylee. Casey doesn't offer any emotions over Caylee. There has been no description of the kidnapper-babysitter until recently, and that description was extremely vague. Only two people were told Caylee was taken and those people either don't exist or don't corroborate Casey's story.

I wonder, as I sit and read this morning, if any area locals have thought about organizing their own searches? At this point, I believe you'll be looking for a body...... but has it been thought about?

I felt the same way. When Lee visited, she wasnt asking him: Have the had any new leads about Caylee? no freak out NOTHING!!!!

She didnt even seem to mention her:confused:
I can see why alot of her friends dont come visit, they must feel disgusted with her.

Cheat

Wow! this makes a lot of sense!

Thanks for the run down. Oh, and welcome to Websleuths!

:)
fran

I'm betting that Baez is not letting Casey talk or visit with anyone until
he sees the judge for the gag order.
Also, Channel 9 Orlando has removed their link for the visitor log that was
once on their front page.
http://www.wftv.com/index.html

That is what I posted when I first heard this. He is doing what is best for his client.

That is what I posted when I first heard this. He is doing what is best for his client.

He's not letting her talk until they get the toxicology reports back from the car. If they come back positive for human decomposition -- they aren't going to really be able to "explain that away" -- and I'm guessing she will go for a deal.

If it's negative -- it will continue as it has been -- and she won't say a word.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jusslikeme