Caylee Anthony Missing 2 Year Old- General Discussion #25

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
http://www.wesh.com/news/17023101/detail.html

Casey Anthony's parents are unable to visit their daughter in jail Tuesday morning, but she should be at a court hearing slated for the afternoon.

Orange County Jail spokesman Allan Moore said Anthony may have been unable to accept visitors because of a transportation issue regarding the afternoon court hearing. (more at link)

Thanks, SuziQ!
I just heard a sound bite on Fox where they said that Casey had refused to see her parents. I hope they either expound on that or discount it!

Hello, this is all just too reminiscent the Trenton Duckett case for me.. That mother also said she did not trust local LE and would only work with the FBI.
I really feel bad for the family, I have met Lee and GF ..but I think we all know why there are no searches taking place, especially after what LE said at the bond hearing.

I actually never got sucked into that case the way I have with this one. That's crazy though that the mom didn't "Trust the local authorities" either. I don't live too far from the Anthony's tho...so this one really hit me harder being it's so close I guess. This one plagues me and I can't help but think about it ALL day long. Every day when I drive down 417 and Curry Ford I think about that little girl and where could she be. I scan the areas wondering what Casey could have done with her. Orlando is so huge and even in all the areas nearby, it would be impossible for them to search for that baby without a specific lead to a specific area. There are surprisingly a lot of wooded areas. I never really paid much attention to that until now. =( I hope and pray that by some crazy unimaginable story that this child is still alive...but each day that passes, it's pointing more and more to the worst conclusion =( Do you know if they are going to pass out fliers again anywhere this weekend?

I actually never got sucked into that case the way I have with this one. That's crazy though that the mom didn't "Trust the local authorities" either. I don't live too far from the Anthony's tho...so this one really hit me harder being it's so close I guess. This one plagues me and I can't help but think about it ALL day long. Every day when I drive down 417 and Curry Ford I think about that little girl and where could she be. I scan the areas wondering what Casey could have done with her. Orlando is so huge and even in all the areas nearby, it would be impossible for them to search for that baby without a specific lead to a specific area. There are surprisingly a lot of wooded areas. I never really paid much attention to that until now. =( I hope and pray that by some crazy unimaginable story that this child is still alive...but each day that passes, it's pointing more and more to the worst conclusion =( Do you know if they are going to pass out fliers again anywhere this weekend?

((((FLbeachdawg))))
I know how you feel! I have thought about Caylee every single day and wish she could be located as well.
Unfortunately, I have feared the worst since the dogs hit on the vehicle trunk and in the back yard.
I want justice for Caylee so very much!

Tsk, Tsk Mr. Baez-your request does not include video visitations...better revise it...

I suspect that Casey may have been advised to stop talking to her family until the protective order is ruled on....

I totally agree, Plus as much as the thought makes me sick... There are alligators in just about every body of water around here.

They were at the Publix at the corner of Lake Underhill and Chickasaw on Saturday They have boxes of flyers and Tshirts, I got a stack of flyers from them and gave them out at SAMS (behind the Amscot) while I was picking up my husbands Bday cake. They have been at that Publix alot.

Good morning -- altho... another morning where I wake up, check the news, and see that Caylee is still out there missing somewhere. :(

Was talking about this case to my hubby last night and we both realized, the biggest clues lie in what is not said, what is not being done. Casey doesn't ask about the search for Caylee. Casey doesn't offer any emotions over Caylee. There has been no description of the kidnapper-babysitter until recently, and that description was extremely vague. Only two people were told Caylee was taken and those people either don't exist or don't corroborate Casey's story.

I wonder, as I sit and read this morning, if any area locals have thought about organizing their own searches? At this point, I believe you'll be looking for a body...... but has it been thought about?

I hope that Casey had to be chained to other inmates that may have court this morning, and that she has one of those jailhouse bologna sandwiches for lunch!
Hopefully she will be held in a common cell until court time with a bunch of other female inmates! She would not be very popular with the females because of Caylee.
Yes, I know that sounds mean of me, but she needs to be treated like the common criminal she really is. It needs to sink into that demented head of hers that this is NOT a game!

The judge may not issue the gag order. If we go back to the Lisa Novak case, her lawyers fought hard to get a gag order issued. The judge said no. Lets hope the judge says no on this case..

And Fladawg - I too am a local - many locals do not know this site exists. I was pointed to it a couple of days ago and here I am. Where abouts in our beautiful city is everyone? I am in Dr Phillips....

?, In all the time this "Zanny" was babysitting, from what I've read it could have been anywhere from 1 and 1/2 to 2 and 1/2 years, she never once paid by check? Lord knows she had a handful of them to distribute. IMO

Sorry is this has been posted.

In all the times Caylee was at the "nanny's" the GM never had to pick her up? I know there's been a couple times when I was stuck at work and I would call my mom and have her pick up my children when I was running behind.

Casey's mother, Cindy Anthony, said the media need to take the focus off her daughter and keep it on the missing girl.

I am sure she would like that, unfortunately, that cannot be done. In order to find this little girl, we need to know how and why she went missing. The only way that can be done is to look into the person (lifestyle, friends, etc.) that was last with her and responsible for her care.

But then Casey says things like:

All they care about is finding Caylee...

As if she's jealous that the attention is not on her. What's wrong wtih her? Of COURSE all anyone cares about is finding Caylee.

I am hoping the judge doesn't grant the gag order. There already isn't enough information to find this little girl. The family keeps telling us to help find her, but no one wants to give anyone any information to help them do so. From the looks of the paperwork they will be going through the same judge that already has a bad taste in his mouth for Casey, so hopefully he won't let this happen.

Has anyone even said why 'ZG' supposedly took Caylee, what she wants or hopes to accomplish? And they want to believe that Caylee was spotted in an airport, let's be realistic. If someone kidnaps a child they are usually moving pretty quickly. You mean to tell me that a month after this happens she finally decided to take her out of state? If she was going to do that she would have done it right away, before anyone started looking for her.

Thanks, SuziQ!
I just heard a sound bite on Fox where they said that Casey had refused to see her parents. I hope they either expound on that or discount it!

THAT's interesting. Let us know if you hear anything more.

Good morning -- altho... another morning where I wake up, check the news, and see that Caylee is still out there missing somewhere. :(

Was talking about this case to my hubby last night and we both realized, the biggest clues lie in what is not said, what is not being done. Casey doesn't ask about the search for Caylee. Casey doesn't offer any emotions over Caylee. There has been no description of the kidnapper-babysitter until recently, and that description was extremely vague. Only two people were told Caylee was taken and those people either don't exist or don't corroborate Casey's story.

I wonder, as I sit and read this morning, if any area locals have thought about organizing their own searches? At this point, I believe you'll be looking for a body...... but has it been thought about?

(My bold and italics!) GO FOR IT!!! Call Orange county and volunteer...get some flyers posted at the parks and waterways....I would come down and help but my SUV, affectionately named Hannah by my children, would cost me a prohibitive amount in gasoline.....

The judge may not issue the gag order. If we go back to the Lisa Novak case, her lawyers fought hard to get a gag order issued. The judge said no. Lets hope the judge says no on this case..

And Fladawg - I too am a local - many locals do not know this site exists. I was pointed to it a couple of days ago and here I am. Where abouts in our beautiful city is everyone? I am in Dr Phillips....

I hope the judge denies the gag order, as I'm sure most of us do. I would like as much information as possible.

The admins here said that so many different kinds of people look at this site. The more infomation we have the more we post theories...perhaps we've posted a thing or two that LE or reporters havn't thought of. Perhaps not, but you never know.

I hope that Casey had to be chained to other inmates that may have court this morning, and that she has one of those jailhouse bologna sandwiches for lunch!
Hopefully she will be held in a common cell until court time with a bunch of other female inmates! She would not be very popular with the females because of Caylee.
Yes, I know that sounds mean of me, but she needs to be treated like the common criminal she really is. It needs to sink into that demented head of hers that this is NOT a game!

I have to admit I've been secretly hoping the same thing...hoping some other inmate beats the crap out of her.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member