Caylee Anthony Missing 2 Year Old- General Discussion #25

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Thank you =) I know I am already addicted. I SHOULD be working and I have ALOT to do...LOL, but I keep WS minimized and keep reopening it and getting sucked it. This is BAD!

That describes what I am doing exactly !!!
I did just vacuum the foyer before coming back. lol

BTW Does anyone know why my quotes are enclosed in QUOTE commands?
Thanks

I know it has been mentioned in hundreds of posts that this hearing is for a gag order but stop for a moment a think about this.

A GAG ORDER IN A MISSING CHILD CASE FILED BY THE MOTHERS ATTY.

I have never seen a gag order in any missing persons case.

Have you ever seen a missing persons case where the family waited 31 days to report it? :banghead:

None of it makes logical sense!!

I am finally caught up!
I have a question though,.. I saw this quote and I was wondering when it was said?
Cindy Anthony said her daughter told her to "recall all the things I've told you in the last month and it will all make sense."

Was this said in to a reporter?

What searchers???? Do you know of searches going on? I don't. I am trying to get the locals who are on here to get together and get out there.....so far, nada. :(

I'm too far away also, but if I was closer, I'd be all up in their biness!

I know it has been mentioned in hundreds of posts that this hearing is for a gag order but stop for a moment a think about this.

Me either.:mad:

Too late for Cindy to try and act like a mother to Casey now.. Casey is grown and she is who she is..the one Cindy should ONLY be concerned about is her totally innocent grand daughter. Caylee has no way of doing,thinking,providing etc..for herself she needs Cindy..Casey is a lost cause I wouldn't waste my da*n time on her. (in my opinion)

Amen that, sister!

Folks, let's discuss what we do know, can someone tell me the report regarding the shovel from the shed or neighbor's shed? Where is the information on this?

That describes what I am doing exactly !!!
I did just vacuum the foyer before coming back. lol

BTW Does anyone know why my quotes are enclosed in QUOTE commands?
Thanks

Nevermind.. I see now why quotes are enclosed in QUOTES. Newbie WS Operator error !!

I had to do some mom stuff... did I miss momof5's theory?

Thank you LI MOM.

SEARCHERS. I see a call is being made for serach efforts. We still have a missing child. Someone close to Casey perhaps this friend that spoke with her on the phone could assist in showing searchers places that Casey would take Caylee. I doubt LE is going to give up any information at this point, but if they have concluded that Casey lied about making calls to this nanny, then efforts need to be concentrated within a 5 mile radius of the home. The fact that dirt was found in the trunk along with the shovel being borrowed tells us that Caylee is most likely been buried somewhere within this radius.

At this point, I think Cindy needs to STOP defending Casey & STOP blaming the media.

If she can't do this, her family should put HER under a gag order.

How exactly does this family think people can even begin to SEARCH for Caylee if they have no clue where to even begin?

LE will test the soil found in the car & see if it matches the soil in the backyard. IF it does, that doesn't tell us where Caylee was moved TO.... only where she was.

It will be a break if the soil DOESN'T match... it will help them narrow down an area to start looking.

Frankly, I think the only way to get Casey to start talking is to charge her with murder & the death penalty.

Of course, THAT will just get Cindy even more convinced poor Casey is misunderstood.... but maybe someone in her family can FINALLY get through to her how much she's HURTING the chances of ever finding Caylee.

The attorney hears the nonsense coming from his client's mouth & goes to court for a "gag me with a spoon" order. :crazy:

That's the ONLY way he can save her from herself?

she was just brought in, looked very sober until one of her lawyers said something and she smiled away. Lovely

Looks like Baez has brought in Co-council.

in my view, we have only two options here. Either Caylee was given away or she was murdered (accident or intentional I don't know). Otherwise, Casey, crazy or not, would be reacting in a completely different manner.

LE has several dogs hitting on human remains, DNA in car, odor in car, cell phone records, conflicting stories from many people, Casey's actions (shopping spree, partying with friends, apparently loving her freedom)...they have alot more to go on in this case than many others I have followed. I honestly don't think they will need a body to prosecute.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
alexisboyd